It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 5, 2005??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hi, I had this prediction of the date March 5, 2005 of some sort of bad event to occur. Has anyone else predicted this date?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
there was a popular book about May 5, 2000, that you can pick up real cheap ever since May 6, 2000.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
No I think things will be fine.

The future I think will be alright, maybe its just me!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by airikita
Hi, I had this prediction of the date March 5, 2005 of some sort of bad event to occur. Has anyone else predicted this date?

No, I think things will be fine. Haven't heard anything about March 5th.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
my moneys on the big one for 31 march

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Please see this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From this point forward, this forum is for the discussion of predictions from modern previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions.

Member predictions, posted after the date of this notice (without prior permission from board staff) will be deleted without warning.

You can post personal predicitions on BTS here
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by airikita

It's suprprising how many people write on ATS but they don't actually read...they look at words but don't think. It says not for personal predictions...so people have to tell peole like you over and over....

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well its suppose to be a protest march in Washington, in March but I don't know what day.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Oops, what do you mean.

Im just giving my view, and where does it say this.

No Im sorry most people do read on ats, but thanks for the insult.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS

It's suprprising how many people write on ATS but they don't actually read...they look at words but don't think. It says not for personal predictions...so people have to tell peole like you over and over....

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm usually the one that has to type that! OOPS is correct...this is the wrong forum for this, it belongs over at BTS for "personal" predictions.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well this March 5 will be my 17th birthday if that will make a massive change in the world give me a u2u lol

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtballDan
Well this March 5 will be my 17th birthday if that will make a massive change in the world give me a u2u lol

What a coincidence its also my brothers Birthday On the 5th...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I thought of something that might happen on March 5th. Suddenly the moderators of this site suddenly realize that the whole site would be alot more user friendly if you didn't have to retype your username and password for each different part of the associated web sites such as ATS, BTS, Politics@ATS. One username and one password and then you can just conveniently click to wherever you want to go and post. Call it the K.I.S.S. method. On the other hand, maybe participation in other sections is what the moderators wish to limit. I predict though that someone will post that they can't do this for technical reasons before March 5th. I think I may be psychic.

new topics

top topics

join