It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eldorado 5 9970...Can you remember that?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Okay ATS, here's one in the true spirit of ATS.

I have long been fascinated by the book and the 1962 movie The Manchurian Candidate.

And one of the most beguiling scenes ever filmed is the now famous train scene with Sinatra and Janet Leigh. That one scene captivated me to the point of doing mountains and mountains of research down to practically microscopic levels of detail on the book, the author, the movie, the actors, the minute differences and the JFK assassination. I truly believe there is a connection between the book, the movie and the JFK assassination. There's just too many unexplainable elements.

This infatuation has gone on for many years with me. Looking for that one clue which will connect all the strange dots.

Then, today, I came across this...and if this doesn't get all your conspiracy lights flashing bright red I don't know what will...

Blog of the Caverns

On the first pass you'll get confused. On the second pass you'll just think "okay, so what" to some of it. And, on the third pass...OMFG!! If even one half of this is true (which I am looking into now) it is absolutely baffling if not utterly fantastical!!

All just a big coincidence? Maybe, but a coincidence of such proportion that anyone believing in synchronicity spinning in their chairs!! Perhaps it's just some crazy numerology, but it's at least fun to read.

Could it hold the Holy Grail of clues? Who knows, but it's going to take a while to research through it all...there's just so much.

Let's take a look at some of it...

We all know The Manchurian Candidate (1962) stars Janet Leigh and Laurence Harvey so where's the Oswald?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The number of coincidences highlighted in that blog is staggering.

But the writer missed one huge data point: Angela Lansbury and Paul McCartney could be brother and sister:

ibb.co...

They might even be the same person!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Good work, classic ATS.

I only remember the latest version of The Manchurian Candidate but this is...wow. I was always pointing my finger at the Mafia for the hit at JFK, look at Jack Ruby, an all but confirmed Mafia hitman, and the Mafia had a big presence in Hollywood at the time Did they try so silence LHO due to omerta?

My finger is still pointing at the mob.

edit on 19-1-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Good work, classic ATS.

I only remember the latest version of The Manchurian Candidate but this is...wow. I was always pointing my finger at the Mafia for the hit at JFK, look at Jack Ruby, an all but confirmed Mafia hitman, and the Mafia had a big presence in Hollywood at the time Did they try so silence LHO due to omerta?

My finger is still pointing at the mob.

I read something about frank Sinatra being in the mob.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

That is such a convoluted mess, holy cow, it ties together so many things that have absolutely nothing to do with each other. I don't know how anyone can give any credence to that

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
interesting but its not a conspiracy, just how the world works, reality is built in synchronicity

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

That is such a convoluted mess, holy cow, it ties together so many things that have absolutely nothing to do with each other. I don't know how anyone can give any credence to that

Yep.

I enjoy connecting some dots but this a massive reach.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I got to looking into why Stanley Kubrick's Dr Strangelove was cancelled and found this interesting link -
Dr Stranglove Cancelled 11/22/63

They had a reference to a fallen president after taking pie to the face.
"Our gallant young president has just been struck down in his prime!"

Also, the original “Strangelove” included a line from Major Kong (Slim Pickens), where he states that with the contents of their survival kit, "a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Dallas." Kubrick had Pickens overdub the line to say "Vegas”.

It is odd maybe a coinsidense?

Nice find Flyingclaydisk! There's a lot of interesting stuff in the blog you posted.

new topics

top topics

join