It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/19/19 3pm What is the esoteric numerology significance of this date Chosen for a magical reason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
So are there any on ATS that are into numerology? Masons, Empath's, Psychic's, Seer's, Witches, Sages? The moon is gonna be close or at full as well....
What are the magical properties if any of the astrological signs as well?

I dunno much about the time & date moon position but it seems something is afoot and it feel's a bit magical or significant !

Thoughts ATS?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
If you take out your iphone if you have one and use the app Stellarium, right now there is a great alignment of four planets including 🌍, check it out 👍🏼

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

I don't have that app you mention but I found this interesting youtube link on the subject. Is this what your talking about?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
1/19/19 = 21 = 3
3 (Π) = 6.66
New mathz

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Pick a number between one and ten

double it

add six

halve it

subtract the number you first chose

your answer is three.

Mathemagic!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hmmmm

3 pm 1/19/19

Would be

15 00 1/19/19

So if we add the 1 to the 15 that gives

16...19/19

Flip the 19s

16/16/16
Drop the ones.

There ya go...clearly it's a code for Satan.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Here's an astrologically numerical breakdown of our births and how they correlate to vibrations and 'life'.

www.quora.com...

How to find your Life Path number

First, reduce each unit of your birth date (month/day/year) to a single-digit number or a Master number (Master numbers are 11, 22 and 33). Next, add each of the resulting digits (or Master numbers) together and reduce the total again to a single digit, or a Master number.

For example, if you were born on October 12, 1936, you would calculate your Life Path as follows:

Month: October is the 10th month of the year. 10 reduces to 1 (1 + 0 = 1).

Day: The date of birth is 12. 12 reduces to 3 (1 + 2 = 3).

Year: The year of birth is 1936. 1936 reduces to 1 (1 + 9 + 3 + 6 = 19, then 1 + 9 = 10 and finally 1 + 0 = 1).

Now add the resulting single-digit numbers: 1 + 3 + 1 = 5.

The Life Path number in this case is 5.

edit on 1/20/2019 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

There's an interesting and intriguing book that goes by the name of 'Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft' and its by Raymond Buckland. I had a friend who used to have this book and i became addicted to reading it. Yes, it's generally about Witchcraft but alot of what it talks about, describes, influences, and teaches is not directly 'Witchcraft'. It talks alot about numerology (that's where I found out about the Life Path Number), Dreams and Interpretations, Astrology, Palm Reading, and much more. I skimmed through the "directly Witchcraft related" subjects like spells n crap but the topics I previously said were definitely interesting, if not knowledgable.

I strive to know 'all that is', so numerology and all that interests me. And well, I believe I'm psychic; at least to some degree, and it all starts to make sense but become more confusing. Hell maybe I'm driving myself mad. Anyways, it's definitely worth it if you give it time. You'll definitely start to see how everything in life connects and adds up.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
it feel's a bit magical or significant !

Thoughts ATS?

If you want these codes to appear in dreams then feel free to speak out in broad daylight demanding that you get similar numerological codes in dreams via numbers and geometry. Within 2-3 nights these other entities will gladly fill your dreams with numbers and geometry as well.

19 is Faith in a certain religion and 1's & 9's means a change is happening in another.

Everyone will see certain numbers that they understand to be related to a certain emotion / event. Example: if 5's & 7's means the spirits are watching them then they will see 57 in a dream or wake up at 05:57AM.

The fact that people are getting codes in dreams and waking up at certain times means that they have something spiritual to give to this world.
edit on 20-1-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join