It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Underwater Pyramids: Natural or Manmade?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by stikkinikki

A photo from Yonaguni that has been photoshopped

Lol oh yeah. Some people are very silly...

I personally don't think it is a massive artificial structure. I think it is possible that some people modified it but I don't think there is enough there to say that Lemuria has been discovered. Whatever artificality there is, I don't think it is that sensational. Unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Graham hancock has written a cracking book in realation to this topic, I highly recommend his book UNDERWORLD, there are some stunning photos and an exceptionally well thought out proposition.

more info at www.grahamhancock.com

the book is well worth the money as it is an all round good read I have a copy if anyone wants to borrow , providing they live within a reasonable distance.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rwatkins

What if this was atlantis?

Maybe it is similar to atlantis inthat it once was 'temples' or something of ancient civilizations.

that is my imagination speaking but either way that is one of the coolest things in the world!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Totally awesome.

I love this structure, its clean lines, beautiful construction and add to this that the okinawans have known about it since ages past its amazing that the world doesn't sit up and take more notice.

I for one think they the powers that be cannot face to admit that we are the remanents of an advanced civilisation that faced a world wide disaster about 10 thousand years ago.

Oh and here is the extremely beautiful lions face sculpture. Yes its real, google it if you don't believe me.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

no, I posted that his was debunkd some time ago..it´s FAKE.
photoshopped.

on this site there is the original
img354.imageshack.us...

www.huttoncommentaries.com...

[edit on 23-11-2008 by anti72]

[edit on 23-11-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i think this is a bunch of bull.......alexandria and atlasntis are real but this? you have to be retarted to believe this......

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If the Yonaguni underwater formation is considered to be man made, then you should and must classify these formation (from dartmoor) also to be man made.

Ok here is a natural formation right on the Yonaguni island. Would you call it man made?

Judge for yourself.

My opinion is it is just a natural formation.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sorry. posted images which was already posted by another member.

[edit on 13/1/09 by coredrill]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Hey Coredrill

Yeah its natural but I'm still holding out that man may have used it and perhaps modified it (very) slightly. Hey who could pass up a beach front lanai?

[edit on 13/1/09 by Hanslune]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Yeah its natural but I'm still holding out that man may have used it and perhaps modified it (very) slightly. Hey who could pass up a beach front lanai?

If so, similar "slight modifications" should be apparent somewhere on the Island of Yonaguni-Jima itself.

I won't believe that there are any on the underwater formation until they find something like that on the island.

Wouldn't make any sense at all, otherwise.

Harte

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Manmade. The place to start looking is around 12.9K years ago:

www.sciencemag.org...
www.latimes.com...
archaeologica.boardbot.com...
www.georgehoward.net...
chemistry.depaul.edu
visualwikipedia.com...

The sudden melting of the Laurentide ice sheet would have caused the massive global floods that are reflected in folklore around the world. A comet impact would also have caused intense rains, again reflected in folklore.

So there you have an explanation of how it wound up under water and why the civilization that created it collapsed.

(shortened link)

[edit on Tue Jan 13 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Except the only geologist studying the thing says it sank due to tectonic activity around 2,000 years ago,.

harte

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

And take a look at the archaeological record of people on the island of yonaguni. A small subsistent culture not a civilization.

[edit on 13/1/09 by Hanslune]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Hey Harte don't rain on my parade! What I meant by slight modification is the effects of humans using the area which should cause use factors -but as you noted nothing has been attributed to this on the existing sites on the surface either.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
" Japanese Underwater Pyramids: Natural or Manmade? "

I'm wondering if these could possibly be from the 1st earth age?, or was it just pre-flood building by early man?

Maybe it is related to this;

www5.ocn.ne.jp...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
" Japanese Underwater Pyramids: Natural or Manmade? "

I'm wondering if these could possibly be from the 1st earth age?, or was it just pre-flood building by early man?

Maybe it is related to this;

Hans: Most amusing- the link. ゆだや=Japanese? Ah no.

Hmmm First earth age? Not sure what you mean there.

No pre-flood buildings as there was no biblical global flood. Its rather a poor building design, take a look at the stairs. How do you go from the top to the bottom if you are performing a ceremony?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Absolutely it's related.

They're both a load of bull.

Harte

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Hey Harte

Is it just my perception or am I always nicer than you when faced with complete bollocks?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Hey Harte

Is it just my perception or am I always nicer than you when faced with complete bollocks?

You and Byrd both.

Harte

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

reply to post by Harte

Hey Harte

You and Byrd both.

Harte

Oh come on she's a sweetie no matter what. I have a bit of grit at times!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I'm sure you like to think so, Hans.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join