It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Stepson's Best Friend OD'd Today--Build The Damn Wall NOW!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Some addictive substances will make you an instant criminal if you ever can't afford another hit. I've seen Crack and Meth addicts do some pretty desperate and pathetic things. (No real experience with heroine addicts, though. I don't think those guys live long.)

Alcoholics usually won't risk life and limb to get another beer. Or smokers.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: BoneSay

cool post bro, and btw

I get called lots of things, no one thinks i'm good person, my friends were ass*oles and people treat them badly, ever since i can remember. But once they died, everyone talks the good things about them, so nice and how young he died and he was so smart and he was just mischievous but he was a good kid after all!

No one helped him but he was a victim, if he only had a chance!

How come once you died then you are all that but while alive no one gives a cr*p about you? Living on the streets eating a tuna can a day, showering twice a week, sleeping under park benches, getting beaten up for stupid reasons,then they ask why we are violent

Becoz "words are cheap" and when the person is dead, no matter what they say theey won't actually have to Do Anything about it

"by their actions you shall know them and they shall know themselves"

take care amigo . . .

from the other side of the world

Privet

Girl here though, so amiga

That's a nice quote

spasibo

the quote is from the bible ... not that I'm a god botherer, but 'cliches' like that one are cliches for a Reason

usually becoz they're True!

thanks for the kind words amiga

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Some addictive substances will make you an instant criminal l if you ever can't afford another hit.

Really? I beg to differ, for as you say;

I've seen Crack and Meth addicts do some pretty desperate and pathetic things

What "addictive substances" make you "an addict" after ONE use?

"addicts" aren't "addicts" by accident! And they did not become "addicted" after ONE "smoke/snort/shot"

please reconsider the Bullsh#t you have been MIS-led to 'believe' by the "FUD peddlers" aka the MadSillyMedia

edit on 31-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: wooowoooo!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Addiction depends on the person. One person might become a full blown addict after one use. Another person could use for recreation off and on for decades and never get addicted.

But while I have met meth and crack addicts who did desperate things for a hit, I've never met anybody willing to take serious risks for beer.

One substance is capable of driving some people that far. The other really isn't. (Not anymore than coffee could drive someone to steal.)

But if you're one of those people who never gets addicted, the law would seem pretty silly when applied to you. It's just a real pain to prove susceptibility in court, so they illegalized it for everyone to make it simple.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

cool post bro, and btw

I get called lots of things, no one thinks i'm good person, my friends were ass*oles and people treat them badly, ever since i can remember. But once they died, everyone talks the good things about them, so nice and how young he died and he was so smart and he was just mischievous but he was a good kid after all!

No one helped him but he was a victim, if he only had a chance!

How come once you died then you are all that but while alive no one gives a cr*p about you? Living on the streets eating a tuna can a day, showering twice a week, sleeping under park benches, getting beaten up for stupid reasons,then they ask why we are violent

Becoz "words are cheap" and when the person is dead, no matter what they say theey won't actually have to Do Anything about it

"by their actions you shall know them and they shall know themselves"

take care amigo . . .

from the other side of the world

Privet

Girl here though, so amiga

That's a nice quote

spasibo

the quote is from the bible ... not that I'm a god botherer, but 'cliches' like that one are cliches for a Reason

usually becoz they're True!

thanks for the kind words amiga

I'm sorry i don't know much about religion, turns into dumb situations sometimes. No disrespect friend, i was just not really aware of what you were saying

But i agree a lot about the 'once you dead cheap talk is cheap"

I was just trying to fix up the thing about me girl not guy lol, everyone always thinks i'm a guy, lmao

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

yep "words are cheap"

that's why you "get people to put their money where their mouth is"

which means, IF they SAY something IS "the Truth" then surely they'd put a bet on it as they KNOW they'd win

these two 'sayings' are also "cliches" ... a cliche is a saying that has "stood the test of time", it's 'proved it's truth' over many years of people saying it

y'know if you just type the word you want to understand into the search bar e.g. cliche definition, you'll get a pretty clear answer in the first few links. And if you wonder about "how did it become That word?" e.g. why is a door called a door?

The way words change and develop from Ye to you etc is called "entymology" which = the history of words --- and IF you forget the 'n' and write "etymology" lol, well that's the study if insects!

Do you know the differences between "nooks" and a "crannys"? There's a few!

how do I say the 'amiga' version of tvarish?

edit on 1-2-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: oopsies

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

yep "words are cheap"

that's why you "get people to put their money where their mouth is"

which means, IF they SAY something IS "the Truth" then surely they'd put a bet on it as they KNOW they'd win

these two 'sayings' are also "cliches" ... a cliche is a saying that has "stood the test of time", it's 'proved it's truth' over many years of people saying it

y'know if you just type the word you want to understand into the search bar e.g. cliche definition, you'll get a pretty clear answer in the first few links. And if you wonder about "how did it become That word?" e.g. why is a door called a door?

The way words change and develop from Ye to you etc is called "entymology" which = the history of words --- and IF you forget the 'n' and write "etymology" lol, well that's the study if insects!

Do you know the differences between "nooks" and a "crannys"? There's a few!

how do I say the 'amiga' version of tvarish?

I think you did not understood what i wanted to say but that's cool

If you wanted to go for the "comrade" thing you should just have said "tavarish" and be done with it, it means both and it is not "amiga" or amigo" it is "camarada", it is gender neutral

I was in agreement with you by the way, but maybe i got it all wrong, i don't understand how you reply in this way, as if i offended you. But if i did i'm sorry, i did not meant to at all
edit on 1-2-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
jUST A FYI

I have come across 2 news articles in the last few months one in Canada and now i at the Mexican border of chemicals that could kill 10-100 of millions Carfentayl ? and not being treated as a act of war !

for later

Link to article
edit on 1/2/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/2/2019 by stonerwilliam because: spelling

edit on 2/4/19 by Hefficide because: Fixed link that broke page formatting

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hussain and Ansari possessed enough poison to kill the entire Greater Toronto Area (GTA) 328 times over, or enough to kill the entire population of Canada 58 times.

And now this on the other border

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

None

being an addict is describing a behavior.

It just shows how much ignorance is around.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

None

It does indeed, considering that you used the word 'out of context' throughout your whole post

But that's Not "ignorance" is it?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Hey amiga, yes, I think you mis-understood me.

what I put in "quotes" was to try and explain "why" to your question about "why people DO that?"

I think we're just having a slight misunderstanding due to the way I write and the way you read it ... but don't worry, we'll get there, coz I like what you post and if I didn't I'd make it clear ... this is just murky mis-understandin = NBD

sorry of I upset you

edit on 4-2-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: bloody misunderstandings!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

None

It does indeed, considering that you used the word 'out of context' throughout your whole post

But that's Not "ignorance" is it?

what word did I use out of context?

You do know my post was in agreement that there are no substances that make one an addict after one use.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I was in agreement with you by the way, but maybe i got it all wrong, i don't understand how you reply in this way, as if i offended you. But if i did i'm sorry, i did not meant to at all

Its has to be a misinterpretation on their part, I posted in agreement as well yet their reply is so strange.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

some drugs are too strong to not get addicted to, or, as you would prefer, get dependent on. the way i see it, you may avoid developing an addiction, despite getting dependent, while being administered morphine in a hospital, but when you're taking heroin on your own, out of your own will, you're doing it because you WANT TO. that's as obvious route to addiction as it gets.

Drugs work by releasing Dopamine, this chemical takes a while to build back up In the body after you have experienced the dopamine rush, whilst the body needs a constant supply of dopamine throughout the day and you have emptied your dopamine pot which Is found In the brain you then have to re-take the drug to achieve the dopamine feeling again.
www.psychologytoday.com...

Dopamine is one of the brain’s neurotransmitters—a chemical that ferries information between neurons. Dopamine helps regulate movement, attention, learning, and emotional responses. It also enables us not only to see rewards, but to take action to move toward them. Since dopamine contributes to feelings of pleasures and satisfaction as part of the reward system, the neurotransmitter also plays a part in addiction. Dopamine is heavily involved in the motor system. When the brain fails to produce enough dopamine, it can result in Parkinson’s disease. A primary treatment for Parkinson’s disease, therefore, is a drug called L-dopa, which spurs the production of dopamine. Dopamine has also been implicated in schizophrenia and ADHD, but its role is not fully understood. People with low dopamine activity may also be more prone to addiction. The presence of a certain kind of dopamine receptor is associated with sensation-seeking, more commonly known as risk taking.

When you think something your brain will control your muscles to achieve what you thought and the reward Is the dopamine release.

An example of muscles following your thoughts Is when a footballer takes a penalty and you see his body language Is wrong
the brain Is controlling the muscles to release the dopamine, the player will miss the penalty the fans are pissed but the player gets his high.

As the dopamine Is missing In the body the only way to replace the dopamine Is to retake the drug hence creating the addiction. This Is why the pharmaceutical companies make the drugs there are heaps of natural drugs In nature I think The Australian pharmaceutical companies are studying some 5000 different aussie plants for their psychedelic qualities.

They studied the Introduction Of the Rothschilds families Bayer pharmaceutical arm who patented Heroin In 1898 and then aimed It at children Heroin was Introduced by the Jews In Horsham near Brighton England around 1963 and Its usage was tracked for quite a few years It was proven that friends Introduced their friends to Heroin and that Is how drugs spread throughout this country I think about 15 people were taking It a year after It was Introduced their are some Interesting penguin books written on drug use that give you a far better understanding than what the ruling classes tell you through their media.

Another case following the Introduction of Marijuana In Australia.
The English used to plant hemp In the Hunter valley (I think), this hemp farm was then abandoned but the hemp kept growing and growing someone stumbled across a hemp forest one day that stretched some 65 kilometers the word got out and the Aussies filled their boots until the government stepped In after loads of people had acquired this hemp and found Its benefits to be rather addictive due to the release of dopamine that the marijuana triggers.
fast forward thirty odd years and then the Australian federal police started to attack hemp growers all over Australia enabling them to take over control of the marijuana Industry. nowadays Its blatantly the pharmaceutical companies controlling this Industry with their BS fake medical marijuana, the real medical marijuana Is the one that nature grows not a chemist In a lab.
Pangamic acid or Calgam or B15 was studied for 20 years by the Russians (and other countries less years) as a solution to stopping the craving effects of alcohol or drugs,
unless you can buy Calgam the only Pangamic acid that Is known to be effective or made correctly is sold by I-herb.com you must also take B6 with it and If you take Calgam you must preload with natural vitamin A as well as taking the B6.
www.webmd.com...

Despite serious safety concerns, pangamic acid is used for improving exercise endurance; treating asthma and related diseases, skin conditions including eczema, lung problems, painful nerve and joint conditions, cancer, and arthritis; improving the oxygenation of the heart, brain, and other vital organs; and “detoxifying” the body. It is also used for treating alcoholism, hangovers, and fatigue; protecting against urban air pollutants; extending cell life; strengthening the immune system; lowering bloodcholesterol levels; and assisting in hormone regulation.

edit on 4-2-2019 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join