It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I suppose I can go ahead and share my experience here now. Can you just explain this away for me?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
OP, If you haven't already, you need to see Joseph Jordan's 'Unholy Communion' video:

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

"This man was able to stop his abduction. To stop an abduction was something they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus. This particular case was astounding."
LINK

Many others back this up as well:

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

Alien abductions halted by the name 'Jesus' why?

"It has dawned on me after 4 years of looking through this that abductee's have stopped these experience when calling upon the name of Jesus or god. These apparent inter-dimensional entities seem to vanish. WHY is this? They have never done the same under any other names or pleads? Very interesting to see how effective this is. Blows their apparent agenda and purpose out of the water. LINK

Over 100 Online Testimonies that Alien Abductions Stop and Can Be Terminated as a Life Pattern In the Name and Authority of Jesus Christ. The Most Powerful Evidence in the World Today Showing the True Nature of the Entities Behind the UFO / Alien Abduction Phenomenon LINK

"The spiritual realm is not all rainbows and buttercups where naive new agers can dreamily wander without getting into trouble. There exists a complex structure of lies, keeping us from the truth, much like in our physical reality, a courtroom for example will always have some factor in one way or another trying to keep the truth from being found....some factors will go to all ends to keep that truth hidden.

Every time I have had an encounter, in waking life, sleep paralysis, or in astral travel, whether it be demonic (alien, creature) or spirit (deceased, discarnate, or energy), ever since I was a child I have used prayer, in Jesus name."

It has not failed me once, because it points to one thing. The truth. LINK

originally posted by: Ear-Responsible
If it happens again, call to Jesus Christ. Laugh if you must but it is worth a try. I have come across endless accounts of alien abductions that were halted by that name alone. He WILL protect you. These are not aliens from distant planets. These are extra dimensional beings, demons, fallen angels. I'm not one to preach to anyone, I'm not even religious, but in light of recent information found in my years of research, this is the conclusion I have come to. If you do not feel love, if they do not try to comfort you and assure you that they are only there to help, I beg you, call out his name.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents
Yeah, no spirit boards, no occult nonsense. I just spent most of the day outside, then ate dinner with my family, however, had a glass of water and fell asleep listening to a radio program like always.

Was the water from a government controlled water supply?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: just2cents

I have a memory from when I wasn't that old of watching how trains could come off the track at crossings and drive around like a long car. To me it is 100% a memory, I can remember being in the car with my mom and watching it happen, it feels like a full audio/video detailed memory.... obviously it didn't happen, but it feels just the same to me as any real memory.

I'm trying to say that I suppose I was lucky to have reality to rule out what I saw as probably not real... You do too.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You’re Canadian so it is unlikely you were abducted by aliens. I don’t believe your government made a deal with them allowing for such things.

That’s a U.S. thing.
edit on 2019/1/18 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I don't believe in that spirit mumbo, and the rest I really don't remember what she said. I think they were shocked I was awake though. I sensed panic in them.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: StallionDuck

Lmao, Satan worshiping aliens whose race sold their soul? Do people believe that? I doubt spacefaring peoples would believe in such.

It's a play off of the idea that saying Christ's name will "cast them out". Yes, there are those that believe that aliens are really fallen angels, demons. *Shrugs* I can't discount it but I lean more towards not believing it. I don't have an answer so I can't say one way or another. I just simply don't know. I do know it's "something" though.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Inter-dimensional gene harvesting, they have got to get the material from somewhere. Must have liked yours.

They are probably going to splice your DNA to create a hybrid version of humans, that can adapt readily to tolerate below freezing conditions and very high Gamma radiation levels.

Your experience was very cool. I think their reaction was more 'OMG it talks' rather than a religious experience. I would be interested to know if there was any physical evidence after the event.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

It was, but I doubt fluoride causes alien abduction. It just dumbs people down.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You’re Canadian so it is unlikely you were abducted by aliens. I don’t believe your government made a deal with them allowing for such things.

That’s a U.S. thing.

Don't you know both our governments see money laundering fronts for the British Empire. "Let them think they have their own government and they will happily pay their taxes."

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

thanks for what seems to be your genuine experience, and AFAIK there are several groups of ET's who are "genetic tinkerers" at a level that makes what we do with CRSPR seem like kids playing in a sandpit Vs CERN!

I'm inclined to think 'we' homosapiens are a 'version' of the 'men' some of these ET's have 'created' while I've heard that some groups are more into the 'software for the wetware" which are commonly known as "implants" ... however, with our pov from the sandpit, we 'think' an 'implant' is just that, a 'thing' which has been placed into us somehow .... maybe

but I think the 'implants' are more 'natural', a part of us i.e. hormones which can make us behave in some fairly predictable ways e.g. women who take progesterone as Birth Control will find the daily dosing of hormones will make her menstrual cycles 'regular' (as they are 'controlled by' the homones

Now imagine if these dudes know how to 'code' our DNA/RNA etc to 'adjust' our hormones so that they Now 'respond differently'?! (e.g. however they 'code' it) Man that's a mind blowing thought!

In fact this IS somewhere a Reality which is spreading and will soon they will be playing at a lab near you! For good or for bad, IDK but I'm an optimist so I'm rooting for the guys who can clean up Fukushima first, I'm sure curing sh#t like cancer is a walk in the park for these dudes ... I bet they could even code into us 'tougher telomeres' so we live longer!?

BUT, as ALL 'higher life forms' than us KNOW there IS a God, in fact there are several "above them", the Logos and the sub-Logos of which I'm confident they are aware of and 'the golden Rule' about "above All a being's free will must always be respected" which is why you freaking out landed you back in bed.

It was suddenly obvious to them that you were 'not happy about' what was happening, as they were 'contravening your free will' ( a Big 'no no') which, as you say, seemed to equally freaked them out and this is why. They must've somehow initially thought you were "open to" their 'investigations' ,, maybe becoz, as you say

I remember thinking it looked like the view from the cockpit of the Millenium Falcon as it takes off into light-speed.

which was probably had you thinking "hey this is pretty cool, it's just like shooting into hyperspace' and 'they' mistook that 'enjoyment' with 'approval' . . . but they'd soon find out they were mistaken. Considering I've not heard of many abductions by ET's with "insect heads" and a skinny human body' ... ever. Although I have heard of the insect looking ET's.

LOL Maybe you scared them off after such a serious "miscommunication" for which the 'punishment' might be quite severe? In Insect Head land, the legend of the strange only human, no insect at all! boy who's tricky communications nearly got them an ass kicking by one of The #ing Gods! Bugger.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

That’s interesting.

As far as I knew, Whitely Strieber was the one and only abductee to ever claim he was probed.
In the quote you posted, there’s a woman telling her tale saying she would wake up at night from night terrors. Of things “probing” her.
Maybe she meant that only in her night terrors she experienced that. But not during her abductions.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
"absolutely no proof..."

Either you're just dreaming and/or high.

Or you're also, in a lame way, trying to convince people aliens are demons by saying they went away when you called out to Jesus.

Proof this is weak BS because prayer does squat.

Try something more useful as an experiment.

Call out to Jesus and pray to regenerate a human amputee's limb.

That serves more purpose than Jesus/prayer driving away imaginary beings like himself.
edit on 18-1-2019 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sounds like one hell of a bad lucid dream. Like other said previously, more then likely sleep paraylsis. Thing is it sounds like you were awake enough to remember what happened, in other words you were actually peeking...sort of speak.

It does sound involuntary, rather then voluntary, like practicing the occult or other forms of eye openers out of boredom or curiosity. Usually when this type of thing happens, I think it more of the brains way to release a potential build up of sorts. The more substance or thought of a build/form, the more powerful the dream.

As for Jesus...how bad was he beaten into your head(metaphorically). I think it works along the lines of how mantras work.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds like one of those vivid dreams where we can consciously interact with the dream.

You're not supposed to be remembering the dream, they will have to come back and erase your mind if they find out you remembered something.

They've left me with the tidbits that matter. Get the message across.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

My question, and I'm serious, is this: you were still "playing fort" at 15? This is not typical 15 year-old boy behavior (or girl, for that matter).

Do you have any special diagnoses, physical or mental?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

My question, and I'm serious, is this: you were still "playing fort" at 15? This is not typical 15 year-old boy behavior (or girl, for that matter).

Hey, 15 year olds need a fort to smoke weed in and take girls to!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Hey, 15 year olds need a fort to smoke weed in and take girls to!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Regarding the calling out for god or Jesus, that's a common thread also in the paranormal field we well, where someone supposedly under supernatural attack would pray or whatever, and the 'thing' would go away.

I don't necessarily think there is any divine intervention in these cases, but do think if someone believes it will work, their intention would make it so. Whether or not you were dreaming or not, you believed calling out would help you, and it did. If it WAS real, they probably realized you were able to resist and left you alone

At the time this happened, did you know how aliens were supposed to look, with big/buglike heads and skinny bodies?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

We all feel that way and don't continue if you feel uncomfortable...it may take a quite a bit of time before you get your backbone to speak about this subject. In the meantime, just give us tidbits and either pull back or don't.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your experience. On a side note, I'm curious to know if you have ever had "dreams" you are flying through the air? Not in a plane. Literally flying like a bird.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join