It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told to ‘resign or be impeached’

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LSU2018

and? What makes you think they don't have it?

Depends on evidence of what.

If it is evidence of broad criminality, it's likely he would be indicted after office, which may be done through impeachment.

If it was evidence Trump is a "Russian agent", my guess would be expediting the removal of him.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

He sure seems full of surprises then.

Not quite getting the comrade comment. Perhaps you can elaborate?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I look forward to a good discussion!

Probably not seeing as you sourced the "Four Horsemen of the Ridiculousness "

Scrolled up & checked named sources... CHECK!

Also checked name of thread starter as well... (FilthyUSMonkey) DOUBLE CHECK!

Were done here...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

The Senate will convict, because the evidence that Trump is an Agent of Russia will be undisputed.

You're waving your hands over a lot of missing steps here. Being interested in building a Trump Tower in Moscow does not make him an agent of Russia. It makes him a guy who wanted to open a hotel. And he's never denied he was interested in it. But we have yet to hear even a hint of any evidence that Trump did anything on behalf of Putin.

I'll admit that, if the claim is true and can be supported by actual evidence, then I am very concerned that Trump asked Cohen to lie about it. But anonymous leaks are not evidence. Jason Leopold has a highly checkered past, and frankly I think the other author is a fool for working with him.

Thanks - I will consider your well-thought-out points, and try to respond.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He was never a tax attorney.. He was a personal injury lawyer.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

Yeah, there have been people yelling at him to resign while threatening to impeach him if he didn't for, oh... about 24 months now. Neither has happened, which is why we call this nonsense virtue signaling BS. It's sort of like being barked at by a clearly toothless dog with asthma.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You are going to get evidence. Nobody says the damn fool should be impeached until the evidence is clear.

One thing is clear Trump is a national menace as the shutdown proves. He's a madman.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You are going to get evidence.

Good, because this isn't it.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm astonished that any of you are entertaining this obvious fake news.

...seriously... 👀🚬

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

"Toothless dog with asthma" = FUNNY!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You are going to get evidence. Nobody says the damn fool should be impeached until the evidence is clear.

Adam Shiff has been since day 0

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think they have all the evidence they need. And the WH knows it....

www.vox.com...

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 18-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

These attacks on Trump will eventually push him to release the "5 buckets" of hell upon Democrats. He's far more patient than I would have been!

Ramp up those attacks, liberals. Come on..you can do it!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

First time EVER I have actually agreed with the 'Evil High Level Mason' himself...

Holy guacamole it's the freaking end of the world!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
the impeachment threat is a Ha-Ha-Ha... Nixxon resigned for the good status of the 'Office'... POTUS #45 might view any Impeachment as a 'Battle scar/Battle wound' -> & be Dam-Well proud of It !

After All.... Surviving the ill-fated Coup, supported by a cadre of Snowflake, Liberal Legislature Elites who themselves submit to the likes of Globalist demigods & their Dark-Illuminati worldviews & hubris & monies...

POTUS #45 has anothe year of Unwinding-the-harm done by Barry Hussein O, & the deep-state actors still in Congress... after 2019 Trump will just be a Lame Duck until the election in November...Then he & his wife can wipe their shoes on the doormat & remove themselves from the polluted DC land-sea-air-scapes for good ->> ((while passing the POTUS title to Pence to serve from election night until inauguration day in Jan. 2021))

~walking away on his-own-terms~

edit on th31154784194518052019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Nor were the WaPo articles by Woodstein during Nixon’s era but they were a prelude to his impeachment.

Trump it looks like is worse than Nixon. Nixon was Abe Lincoln compared to Trump

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If this story is true

It's not.

and I think it is

Of course you do Silly.

it's game over.

No it isn't. This is fake news. Why do you keep believing this Bullsh!t?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here are a few considerations about the OP:
The primary source, Buzzfeed:

(Buzzfeed) has have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation.

Mediabiasfactcheck
Other observations:

The President's spokesperson, "Hogan Gidley" has addressed Buzzfeed’s claims multiple times this morning without denying it. He is going after the primary source, Cohen, and is not addressing any of the reported memos, texts, emails, etc. that are supposed to exist. I have posted the sources in this thread.

Trump, who tweets about EVERYTHING, is mysteriously silent about the impeachment-level accusations here.

I think the "breaking news" about this story is that it purports that Donald Trump obstructed justice by sabotaging a proceeding’s truth-finding function. The story says that Trump suborned perjury and induced a witness (Cohen) to change testimony and lie, thereby deliberately impairing the integrity or availability of evidence. If the press or other investigators can prove that Trump acted in this manner, then Trump has committed the crime of obstruction.

Many of my posts in this thread were hyperbolic, and given to logical leaps that were not delineated. Several poster have pointed out that I can and should do better. I will endeavor to do so.

Thanks for all of your help (esp. CriticalStinker and AndyFromMichigan).

edit on 18-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's the same anonymous-sourced story from the Original Post.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's a big article that merely cites other articles. Where's the photos, or recordings, documents, or....EVIDENCE?

Why would Mueller let Cohen steal his moment of glory? Answer: He wouldn't.

FAKE NEWS.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join