It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Surveyor7

Almost every document is available in the RECAP archive.

www.courtlistener.com...

Motion to continue on Jan. 17, 2019.

The initial hearing date is in 3 days.

Backpage tried to delay for another 6 months.

DENIED

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Surveyor7
This is MASSIVE...New filing in United States v. Backpage.com... busted for WW Human Trafficking. This document lists the bank accounts and dollar amounts siezed as well as the NAME the bank account was under! One account-PERKINS COIE.

twitter.com...

I know you are just reposting the tweet.

However , how many MASSIVE news and BOOMS can there be with no followup or accountability since this whole Q thing started?

I give it till the end of this year for a significant arrest or positive event to occur before fully committing this whole Q thing as nothing more than one of the follwing:

1. gorilla marketing campaign strategy

2. an extreme trump fanboy/girl love affair

3. greatest trolling ever.

4. Change from one crappy overload to another crappy overload.

Tick Tock Mr/Mrs Q!!!
edit on 18131America/ChicagoTue, 22 Jan 2019 22:18:24 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchimedeanPoint

Added! Dashen will be pleased.

BTW your handle made me think a bit more about "Watch the Water" in terms of wells and how deep does the swamp go?

Pour water into a crack and follow it down to the base as the water widens the crack.

Metaphor for setting the hares running to ground to find deepest deep state.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Enderdog

FYES!

Kinda puts it back to the future though, in that timeline/context...ammirite?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

This is MASSIVE...New filing in United States v. Backpage.com... busted for WW Human Trafficking. This document lists the bank accounts and dollar amounts siezed as well as the NAME the bank account was under! One account-PERKINS COIE.

twitter.com...

I know you are just reposting the tweet.

However , how many MASSIVE news and BOOMS can there be with no followup or accountability since this whole Q thing started?

I give it till the end of this year for a significant arrest or positive event to occur before fully committing this whole Q thing as nothing more than one of the follwing:

1. gorilla marketing campaign strategy

2. an extreme trump fanboy/girl love affair

3. greatest trolling ever.

1. If so....BRILLIANT!

2. Hmmmmm...well Beatlemania was actually a thing...so maybe.

3. That's a no-brainer. It is obviously and easily in the top three trolls evah. If it fixes the world...well...that's just a bonus.

ETA: Sorry...my star keeps falling off. Good post!
edit on 22-1-2019 by Enderdog because: I'm tenacious.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Spreadsheet Update - 174 new POTUS tweets + major improvement to Qclock:

Q V15.0 20190123 to 2673 incl. DECODE tools

Notes:
1) New POTUS tweets from @realdonaldtrump up to Jan 22 2019 21:00:56 (174),
2) CAPS, Guccifer and Timestamp2Acronym decodes for (1) added to "Main Decodes" tab,
3) New tab "Thread pt1 contributors" lists, in time sequence, participators,
4) New tab "SkullnBones YBK" lists members of SkullnBones from 1833 to 2006 with filters,

5) Qclock tab updated/simplified:
a) This now maps the main Qclock mirrors shown in following training vid (+ a reflection):
How2 read the Qclock training
b) There are now only 4 rows (from 6) of posts/tweets to look through. Their Black, white, red and green indicators are explained by the following picture:

c) This key mirror position is explained by:
I) 5:5 (the only position you see this is at [55:][56])
ii) 5x5 = 25
iii) hence mirror is between 25th and 55th minute positions on the clock!
d) Don't worry as much about which column is yellow... just investigate each of the posts/tweets in the lookup boxes on the rows colored black, green, red, white; see how many yellow marker flags pop up; study contents in relation to your base post/tweet.

Enjoy!
edit on 22-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Not a double...some other weird thing though...
edit on 22-1-2019 by Enderdog because: Not all that sure why I had to edit this. Strangeness abounds...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchimedeanPoint

From your new avatar, I'm worried now that we are moving from a carbon base to Nitrogen!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

twitter.com...

"PERKINS COIE"

Absolutely BombBastic !!

😯

2.9 million

Wonder what was said during that monday morning meeting?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I did add one more possibility.

I for one hope that something positive comes out of this and all the Q followers end up throwing a BIG I TOLD YOU SO thread .

However, I hope to win the lotto too and that hasn't been working out too well for me.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

What's next on Feb 5th? Pig?

ETA facepalm... red dog = pig
edit on 22-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Gorilla marketing for what?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Interesting graphic.

link to larger image

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I did add one more possibility.

I for one hope that something positive comes out of this and all the Q followers end up throwing a BIG I TOLD YOU SO thread .

However, I hope to win the lotto too and that hasn't been working out too well for me.

I heart you on that, bro. This one somehow, feels different. But...I've been predicting everything will turn out alright, for 27 years. So, maybe I am just happily delusional.

At any rate....Peace and beers!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I would assume the meaning of strategic re assessment excepts you. People want to assume the Q movement is just flowing along unabated, with no outside resistance, It's not. For those unaware, or simply aloof to the reality of war, their is no timetable on victory. Moves and countermoves, dis info and purposeful misleading, It's called strategy. I ask one question, why haven't they doxxed Q yet? With all the brilliant hackers that exist,why cant they can't touch it? Save your brain cells, I'll tell you. Q is real and far above what you know as reality. US Military intelligence at it's finest, Get some.

ETA: Not a shot at you 42, I just picked your comment as a reply. More of a blanket statement.
edit on 22-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

ETA; based on your last post it is a shot at you
edit on 22-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: added smiley face to come off as polite

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So the maxim about letting you enemy self-destruct seems to be employed against America's greatest enemy, the press.

Apparently, this is preparing the battlefield for the "big one", so the chicken little journalists will be out of ammo.

It's only a matter of a short time now.

Tick-tock.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Though I agree that someone that has had major body altering surgeries is not up to fighting standards, the court didn't actually vote on this.

The justices said they will not review the policy now, but in an order on Tuesday, the court temporarily lifted injunctions preventing the government from enforcing the ban as it defends it in court. The administration will be allowed to enforce the ban until ongoing litigation in the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals is resolved.

But yes it would appear that rbg is alive.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I would assume the meaning of strategic re assessment excepts you. People want to assume the Q movement is just flowing along unabated, with no outside resistance, It's not. For those unaware, or simply aloof to the reality of war, their is no timetable on victory. Moves and countermoves, dis info and purposeful misleading, It's called strategy. I ask one question, why haven't they doxxed Q yet? With all the brilliant hackers that exist,why cant they can't touch it? Save your brain cells, I'll tell you. Q is real and far above what you know as reality. US Military intelligence at it's finest, Get some.

ETA: Not a shot at you 42, I just picked your comment as a reply. More of a blanket statement.

ETA; based on your last post it is a shot at you

Dude....you are harshing everyone's buzz. Mellow out...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Good....

Has Q ever said "wait for us to evolve?" No, this process is a TOOL nothing more, nothing less, and one can use it or not, but that rests with each individual. No one needs to wait for Q to evolve, let alone evolve through Q awareness.

My sense is 200 million in the US are Q aware - MSM media made sure of that
50 million might be considered active but will never speak of it publicly. WW, 500 million aware. 1 year ago I entered a Q drop into the goog - a handful of results, with ATS being dominant. That's one year -

Recreating reality to reflect the altered awareness is instantaneous, but when folks "see" it or "experience" is not a time matter but an awareness of creation matter.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join