It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I think the birds aren't real twitter is pretty funny!

On another note has anyone seen the AATIP new foia release?

I was looking at the ats thread doesnt seem to be on there.

Anyway it's a list of pretty funky sounding projects.

There is a pdf download at the link.

Secret space projects are real!

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Serious Question: So did the whole "Blood Moon Reveal" thing not happen?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Mike Pompeo...

“You all know this: New winds are blowing across the world. The central question is this: Do they signal fair weather? Or foreshadow a storm?”

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Holy crap, veryyyyyyyy interesting! I hadnt heard of this, so thanks for the drop! Some of those report titles are very interesting. A lot of stuff to do with quantum computing and the quantum world in general. Some fusion and metamaterials stuff, even worm holes and Stargates! If any of this stuff is actually able to be used in the real world, and not just theoretical, then its a whole new ball game.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

What does that even mean? What is blood moon reveal? If you're talking about the eclipse. Yeah, that happened. Nobody said anything specific was supposed to happen then. As usual, it was just a lot of us spit-balling and theorizing. Nobody said anything was going to happen.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

EarthTech International seems to be the creator of some of the really interesting titles.

earthtech.org...

So now foias will be sent for each of those titles.

Exciting times.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Insider Jeff Carlson has a new epoch piece on Baker...

Clo sed-door testimony by former top FBI lawyer James Baker revealed that Michael Sussmann, a lawyer and partner at Perkins Coie, gave Baker information alleging a Russian bank was communicating with a server in Trump Tower—an allegation later proven false.

Insider >>>> "Baker’s testimonies before the House judiciary and oversight committees were conducted on Oct. 3 and Oct. 18 in an unclassified setting with legal counsel present. The transcripts have not been publicly released, but were obtained for this article."

"Obtained."

There's Perkins-Coie again. At this point, it's basically beyond debate that the very foundations of the Russiagate probe are just DNC talking points.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN, interdasting!

I wonder if there's anything on Thomas C. Scmidt in Clinton/Podesta/Wiileaks emails?

It makes me think that either:
1) He is in so deep in deepstate that his life is actively scrubbed from the net,
2) He is part of the Payseurs family and his life is actively scrubbed from the net,
3) He's a good guy or has crossed Skull n Bones and been threatened with extermination if anything is ever heard from him?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

EarthTech International seems to be the creator of some of the really interesting titles.

earthtech.org...

So now foias will be sent for each of those titles.

Exciting times.

Yes! I saw that name pop up a few times as I was reading those titles, so I also went to their website. Very interesting....I had never even heard of this organization before. Seems they work on some extremely advanced things there.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thanks for the value add MBCS!

Ukrainian women have a reputation for desireability and I would expect trafficking them to Africa is more likely than trafficking Africans to Ukraine? I think Africans would stick out a lot more in Ukraine than in the rest of Europe.

Remember when the Russian/Ukraine bride websites were prolific.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Trump was replaced with a clone during "Operation Gardener" involving an old Babylonian ritual called šar pūhi.

Kidding, that is just the cover story!

In truth Trump has been seen leaving Washington in a DeLorean and was replaced by his future self. 4D chess !

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, from your Eclipses as Omens link, I found this interesting and possibly linked to skull and bones?:

More than two thousand years ago, the Babylonians were able to calculate that there were 38 possible eclipses or syzygys within a period of 223 months: that is, about 18 years. This period of 223 months is called a Saros cycle by modern astronomers, and a sequence of eclipses separated by a Saros cycle constitutes a Saros series.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In this particular case (Tanzanian gas tankers hit by explosion near Kerch strait) I think it is much more likely they were trafficking weapons and/or we may have been witnessing Russia preventing a FF that could potentially have led to a WWIII scenario.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

which is why I asked

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

This is usually not the stuff that I post about, but now, you all have got me intrigued.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

IF RBG is dead and someone else, like a clerk, has voted for her... then it is probable someone told that clerk what vote deep state wanted?

Could POTUS be allowing a charade to continue in order to capture proof of this happening?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Tanker on fire close to a potential global conflict hotspot where did we see this before? About a year ago:

32 missing after giant ships collide in East China Sea

Did I mention last January was crazy? Because it absolutely was:

False missile alerts in Hawaii and Japan.

GOP special train crash.

Burning tanker...
edit on 22-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Wow....very cool QoS! Seems like we are at the very tippy top of the iceberg on this information!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Worst job in showbiz: why will no one touch the world's glitziest gigs?

And now, for the first time in 30 years, the Oscars look set to have no official host. It’s rather worrying, not least because the last time this happened, in 1989, an infamous debacle ensued – a strange opening number involving Snow White, Rob Lowe and a rendition of I’ve Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

IF RBG is dead and someone else, like a clerk, has voted for her... then it is probable someone told that clerk what vote deep state wanted?

Could POTUS be allowing a charade to continue in order to capture proof of this happening?

Well, I think it would be pretty easy to figure out the way RBG would vote in most cases. She is far left, it wasnt hard to come up with her position on the transgender military thing.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join