It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Tanzania is where The Black Ivy Group is anchored (Cheryl Mills).

I don't bring this up randomly although it may seem like it. JadedandCynical will probably remember the research done a while back making connections between the Clintons, Cheryl Mills, the Black Ivy Group, et al. I can't put my finger on it at the moment, but the BIG has been on my mind lately with Obama being in Kenya right now. They are only about 480 miles apart, or one hour travel by air.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The other point about Comey's quote is that it starts with "And" which is bad grammar... he is saying "What precedes this sentence that allows me to start it...And"?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

A timely remember to step back/up and take one's own 40,000 ft. view!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The other point about Comey's quote is that it starts with "And" which is bad grammar... he is saying "What precedes this sentence that allows me to start it...And"?

This may be it. americanradioworks.publicradio.org...

King: On some positions, cowardice asks the question "Is it safe?" Expediency asks the question "Is it politic?" Vanity asks the question "Is it popular?" But conscience asks the question "Is it right?" And there comes a time when a man must take the position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because it is right. And that's where I stand today!

JC bungled it for a reason.

edit on 21-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

From your news link:

Russian media reported that one of the vessels was hit by an "explosion" and people on board jumped into the water to escape the blaze.

Hit by an "explosion"?? Torpedo, mine, bomb onboard?? Wouldn't surprise me if one of the ships was delivering weapons. Doesn't say which ship was on fire first. Have to monitor this situation.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I don't bring this up randomly although it may seem like it. JadedandCynical will probably remember the research done a while back making connections between the Clintons, Cheryl Mills, the Black Ivy Group, et al. I can't put my finger on it at the moment, but the BIG has been on my mind lately with Obama being in Kenya right now. They are only about 480 miles apart, or one hour travel by air.

Black Ivy Group?? Have ATS link by chance? Was it discussed within this thread Part xx?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Looks like it, although there are river links to the Caspian sea, so I guess it depends on their breadth/depth.

Goggmaps

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: queenofswords

Black Ivy Group?? Have ATS link by chance? Was it discussed within this thread Part xx?

I wish I could remember exactly when we started discussing the Black Ivy Group. It was not in these threads. It was long before Q.

But, after our discussions, J&C started an excellent thread. So that would probably be a good place to begin if you are interested in the back story.

JadedANDcyncial started a great thread on them here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So a bit like Obamas private Army stationed in Tanzania and liaising with Ukraine?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchimedeanPoint

Is that a code or something?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

That explains the sentence but what is he saying?

I would imagine the first question he asks himself before doing something bad is "Is it safe"... i.e. can he get away with it... does he have a cover story.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I dropped this on DB’s Tweet:
My Tweet:

BG, brilliant.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Great, thanks!! Its a shame Muckety mapping mysteriously disappeared. Guess it was exposing too many conspiracy truths.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

God forbid anyone question the qs.

But thank you for your answer.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

MLK:

"And there comes a time when a man must take the position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because it is right."

---------------------

JC's version:

“And there are times when you must take a stand that is neither safe nor politic nor popular, but you must do it because it is right.”

Changes were:

JC added: are times (replacing comes a time)

JC added: you (replacing a man)

JC added: a stand (replacing the position)

JC added: you must do it (replacing he must take it)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Now that was truly awesome!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Love to hear from Warrior here tonight.
I have a feeling he's been very busy.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Just popping in to say that we're still living in a post Fourth Amendment era in the United States.

Q early on was easing us into the concept of futuristic Quantum Computing and modeling.

Even our pal Warrior said that there is pretty much carte blanche to go snooping into your phone and look at you whenever they want through your forward facing camera.

We are all feeding the model which feeds algorithm.
You ever watch that show Person of Interest?
No matter how this goes I do not see them ever repealing the Patriot Act restoring people's right to privacy.
Q established the idea that they know all and they see all.
Is this all just to normalize this type of usurping of Liberty?
Do you think after the arrest all the bad guys if that ever happens people will really get the power back?
If this isn't some kind of giant ploy against the Citizens then this better be the best plan ever put together.
Otherwise they're just priming the population to be plugged into the Matrix.
He repeats many times that we are witnessing the collapse of the Old Guard but will the new guard be any better?

Maybe there is a bigger point? A small group track everything, have for longer then we really know and the trafficking, drugs, murder inc, coup inc, etc. poverty, prison hell etc. all continues on (until now). So what was the real reason?

Now. Consider that in order to move along as a true harmonious civilization the whole horror filled controlled crime efforts, on the macro and mico level must stop - as it not at all ever, not "well we just do our best but some people..."

To go galactic means none, zero, of this hate goes with us - none of it. There are a near infinite number of wonderful places, but the ONLY place Pelosi and Waters can exist at the moment is here - no one wants that nonsense near them.

Now, how do we get there if so many people are still under the spell of mindless meanness? Could monitoring people in the same exact form actually be used to speed up our re-entry into the real worlds?

Example. Say there were magic beans that anyone could have to enhance their understanding of themselves without hurting others and those beans might create anything - food, clothing, shelter, tacos... Would you give the beans to those you thought might make bigger guns? Would it be helpful to monitor the collective to make sure folks were using their beans to make nukes, anthrax or clones? Could the enhanced - neutral, monitoring prevents folks from making guns instead of helping them as it does now?

Can the monitoring be transformed to help us instead of hurt by transforming the design, purpose and our own interaction?

Don't get me wrong, the original design and purpose is for very, very negative purposes. But what is going to help us get beyond the polarity points? What tools do we have that we can re-purpose to aid us in actually moving past the flow of hate as a solution to everything?

Q#1955 in reverse order...

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join