It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If you want to see Incredibly Important Photos Of Anderson Cooper With Boo The Pomeranian, BuzzFeed has wasted time and money (I assume the writer got paid) on this really lame photo op.

....hmmmmm. Anderson Cooper?????? with Boo?????

The whole Boo thing is a bit spoopy.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just posting this observation.

James Comey tweeted about 6 hrs ago this:

“And there are times when you must take a stand that is neither safe nor politic nor popular, but you must do it because it is right.” — MLK, Atlanta 1967
twitter.com...

Donna Brazile tweeted the exact same thing just a short time before him. twitter.com...

(The comments on her tweet were interesting.)

They're getting real "suggestive" I think 😁

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Adding to my tweet above about Anderson Cooper and Boo, didn't Anderson pose with a cut out of Honey Boo Boo, also, a while back?

Does Anderson have a thing for things called "Boo"? And, why do they require lame photo ops?
edit on 21-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
If you want to see Incredibly Important Photos Of Anderson Cooper With Boo The Pomeranian, BuzzFeed has wasted time and money (I assume the writer got paid) on this really lame photo op.

....hmmmmm. Anderson Cooper?????? with Boo?????

The whole Boo thing is a bit spoopy.

AC just LOVE BOO-BOO.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Qos, may be interesting to brainstorm compare the wording:

Comey:

“And there are times when you must take a stand that is neither safe nor politic nor popular, but you must do it because it is right.” — MLK, Atlanta 1967

CAPS = AMLKA
Brazille:

“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe nor politic...

Nor popular, but he (she) must do it because conscience tells him it is right.”

#MartinLutherKingJr

CAPS = TNMLKJ

Caps differences A vs TN, A vs. J (1(A) to 34 (T+N) vs 1(A) to 10 (J)... didn't 34 come up a day or two ago in a post or tweet?

Other differences:
Comey : 27 words in quote = Jan 27th?
Brazille: 31 words in quote = Jan 31st?

Comey "You" becomes "one" for Brazille = U1 = Uranum1?
Comey 2nd "you" becomes "he(she)" for Brazille = Michael(Michelle) Obama?
Comey "because it", Brazille insets "conscience tells him"

Are Comey/Brazille tag-teaming to communicate to Obamas that there involvement in Uranium1 will go public between 27th and 31st?

Other minor diffs:
Comey uses a "Long Dash" before MLK (run for it before assassination attempt?)
Brazille uses an ellipse before "Nor popular"

edit on 21-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Many prominent lefties are tweeting MLK quotes. Ties into Brazille’s tweet about MLK Weekend in effect or something like that.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

nvm
edit on 21-1-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Here.

You can read every post as it happens. Most importantly, you can stop asking over and over again.

qmap.pub...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Cohen, like Pappadopolous and Podesta, was working as an unregistered lobbyist for the Ukrainians.

BOOM!

Crimea ship fire: 14 dead after explosion on board vessel near Russia border

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Something for "Q" to ponder............

food for thought (twitter post)

Hmmm

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Something for "Q" to ponder............

food for thought (twitter post)

Hmmm

I think Q had this figured out and that is why Nancy and crew got their wings clipped. Nancy said that they didn't go commercial because Trump exposed the destinations. I wonder if that is a cover for her having her passport lifted? Flying military doesn't need a passport.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Superbowl 2018 revisit.

Last year it was the Eagles Vs. Patriots. The first in the Q world. My position at the time was that the Patriots have been an "inversion" symbol. Since the current regime of Coach/Quarterback the team has represented the dark - not the true patriot ideal (see chummy Laura Bush & Tom Brady).

Last year I contended symbolically the Eagles should win in the White Hat World.

This year we get Patriots and Rams.

Rams met the Patriots in the Superbowl - 17 years ago. 17. Mirroring?

So Rams or Patriots?

DJT tweet: "Congratulations to Bob Kraft, Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and the entire New England Patriots team on a great game and season. Will be a fantastic Super Bowl!"

DJT tweet is odd, no reason not to mention the Rams.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Comey and Brazile...two peas in a pod. Liars, leakers, and who knows what else! All for the Higher Good, right?

Brazile, imo, is a wolf in sheep's clothing. You can't watch any interview of her where she doesn't bring up what a good little Christian she is. Give me a break. I have had personal experience with people like that. DO NOT turn your back on them, because they will stab you or steal from you. A true Christian doesn't have to wear it on his/her sleeve like some kind of external badge.

People like JC and DB justify their dirty deeds by convincing themselves and you that they have a "higher loyalty" and, of course, it is based on their own interpretation of what that entails.

Some of the comments in Brazile's tweet are pretty accusatory. Seth Rich's name came up quite a bit.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Fbi agents worked undercover with the terrorist for months.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, so... yesterday 2 Russian corvettes shadow a US destroyer entering the Baltic Sea and within 24 hours these 2 merchant ships catch fire there? By the Kerch Strait!!! That is where the Russian ship and suspected nuclear bomb blocked the sea bridge isn't it?

The ships; "Maestro" and "Candy" were both Tanzania registered and were transferring fuel between themselves? Do they sound tanzanaian or cabal names to you?

Tanzania next door to Kenya, Congo and Somalia?

Could be destroying trafficking evidence or maybe liquidating BHO assets being transferred from Kenya to Ukraine (or vice versa?)... Or trying to start WWIII again?

Also 23 were recovered; 12 alive 11 dead... 3 other bodies were spotted but not recovered, 5 others missing out of total 31 crew. This doesn't account for any non-crew either. Also note that 12 alive + 5 missing = 17!

Note that, according to this page, Tanzania has a Trade Balance of -944.10 USD millions - and it's trade balance with Ukraine is -877.10 USD millions... so Ukraine = 93% of their trade imbalance?

edit on 21-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: names n typos

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

According to this Gnosticwarrior page on ram symbolism, the Ram is tied to the Phoenicians, the greeks, romans, freemasonry.

Patriots good Rams bad this year?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Very intriguing.

Also, notice that James Comey did not quote MLK's exact words, which are:

"There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe nor politic nor popular, but he must take it because his conscience tells him it is right."

Quote #10
www.inc.com...

Brazile is playing gender-specific games with the quote, but other than that, her quote is like the above.

Comey phrases it this way:

“And there are times when you must take a stand that is neither safe nor politic nor popular, but you must do it because it is right.”

Comey doesn't tend to make mistakes when he quotes philosophers and others. So, if there are errors in the exact wording of MLK's quote, it was intentional.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I dropped this on DB’s Tweet:
My Tweet:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Just popping in to say that we're still living in a post Fourth Amendment era in the United States.

Q early on was easing us into the concept of futuristic Quantum Computing and modeling.

Even our pal Warrior said that there is pretty much carte blanche to go snooping into your phone and look at you whenever they want through your forward facing camera.

We are all feeding the model which feeds algorithm.
You ever watch that show Person of Interest?
No matter how this goes I do not see them ever repealing the Patriot Act restoring people's right to privacy.
Q established the idea that they know all and they see all.
Is this all just to normalize this type of usurping of Liberty?
Do you think after the arrest all the bad guys if that ever happens people will really get the power back?
If this isn't some kind of giant ploy against the Citizens then this better be the best plan ever put together.
Otherwise they're just priming the population to be plugged into the Matrix.
He repeats many times that we are witnessing the collapse of the Old Guard but will the new guard be any better?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Is the only way into the Black Sea for a patrol ship past Istanbul?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join