It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
A new Q clearance thread?
HUMINT
people wait for tops and bottoms once they see the pattern.
In the case of mortgage rates they wait to lock the lower rate.
Libor rate peaked November 14th 2018 before major stock market pull back.
Stocks are up again today but could sell on bad news.

Potentially investors that were projecting a rate cycle pull back in stocks would be buying interest rate products at their peak return rate.
We don't have the data to determine the extent of that activity currently but historically one or two year CD/bond commitments have defined bear market territory for stocks.

edit on 18-1-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

since its online travelling through a series of tubes innit SIGINT?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
From Part 14, Rel posted the following "As prompted by EMN, COVFEFE DECODES on Q Post #1455:
Jun 11 2018 12:09:57 (EST)

09X57; MM:SS; [GOOD]; MWIAXVPKL (WIA = wounded in action = McCain, VP=Vice President?)"

Does this make sense?

M = McCain?
WIA = Wounded in action [and on the way out]
XVP = ex-VP GHW Bush
KL = to be killed

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

HUMINT would analyxe psyops results to predict crowd behavior for the macro targeting.
There may be a SIGINT marker that could be analyzed to reveal the same information?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Did to me....

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

there is no escape from the algorithm.
the algorithm knows all.
It will all be SIGINT soon

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I thought this Q stuff was all debunked, and the that the Q people had pretty much let this go.

Is this like a high-school ten year reunion or something?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The government shutdown has helped us in the mortgage industry. Funny how it works but rates took a pretty significant dip just before the shutdown and have held steady since. Lack of normal government reporting has kept things stagnant, which I'm all for. We're expecting a pretty big bump in rates once things resume, barring some unexpected news. I say keep the MF'r shut down!

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Awesome Dashent

Let Rain in the Pain

Sure Enjoying The Show

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

no way.
were at over 94,000 posts

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Stopping by to get a ti, er, foot in the door while watching the left MSM melt down...

Congratulations, Dashen, for part XV !!!!! Can't wait for XLII !!!!!

(May the Mods have mercy on our souls)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed the complete lack of spam phone calls since the shutdown started? My phone used to ring off the hook, maybe 5 times a day with spam callers. Since the shut down, I honestly dont think I have had one! Crazy coincidence....

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: strangernstrangeland

There was some pent up demand from potential home buyers that were priced out of the market.
Those people were projecting higher and higher home prices in the future so jumped at first affordability.
I also agree that if interest rates start falling it will stimulate contract activity for the "pended" contract phenomena that boosts some of the numbers temporarily.
This time around the Fed isn't going to embark on QE unless the economy really tanks, so be careful what you wish for.
Too much government debt unless there is an outright "America first" default.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: strangernstrangeland

There was some pent up demand from potential home buyers that were priced out of the market.
Those people were projecting higher and higher home prices in the future so jumped at first affordability.
I also agree that if interest rates start falling it will stimulate contract activity for the "pended" contract phenomena that boosts some of the numbers temporarily.
This time around the Fed isn't going to embark on QE unless the economy really tanks, so be careful what you wish for.
Too much government debt unless there is an outright "America first" default.

How much government debt is too much? We're already at what, 21 trillion dollars? A sum so large that it will never ever get paid back? Whats another 5 trillion? Or 10 trillion?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Q is a psyop to distract silly people from important things. He is not some fictitious character from star trek the next generation. I truly feel badly that you are wasting so much time on this...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Q is a psyop to distract silly people from important things. He is not some fictitious character from star trek the next generation. I truly feel badly that you are wasting so much time on this...

Is that what you think we think? Ohhhhh lololololololol.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Awesome work as usual Dashen!

ThankQ for the hard work!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Last I heard it was debunked - it was a big troll started by a few guys who then moved on, and now some other trollers are running it.

Didn't they predict all sorts of arrests for the spring of 2018 that never happened, and then they just kept it up?

Kind of like the wackos who say the world is ending on a certain date, and when it doesn't, they make up some excuse, and push the date forward?

I suppose it is harmless fun for the Q-bots.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

Last I heard it was debunked - it was a big troll started by a few guys who then moved on, and now some other trollers are running it.

Didn't they predict all sorts of arrests for the spring of 2018 that never happened, and then they just kept it up?

Kind of like the wackos who say the world is ending on a certain date, and when it doesn't, they make up some excuse, and push the date forward?

I suppose it is harmless fun for the Q-bots.

Here is a tip. Dont get your information about Q from Jack Posobiec.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Dashen,
Thank you for all the work you have been hammering out! We all appreciate you very much (even us lurkers)
For those that just pop up and say Q has been debunked have obviously not been paying attention. The next few months will be quite confusing for many in this country and WW but those of us that know what is happening will be here and other places to provide safe spaces and cuddle partners for the snowflakes melting.
Trump is the best President and Movie maker I have ever witnessed. How many LOL'd when they read his letter to Nancy?
Trollmaster level 9! It is truly mirror time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join