It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

But, busy with alot of Q posting.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There doesn't seem to be much chatter on POTUS border wall speech today.

One thing I noticed is that the flag to right of POTUS was folded sucj that you could only see "pluribus Unum" instead of "E pluribus Unum".

So it reads "Number one" instead of "Out of Many, One".

I've tried it on 3 different translators now and get the same answer.

POTUS trolling again?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
There doesn't seem to be much chatter on POTUS border wall speech today.

Perhaps because its Saturday.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Hillary and Cuomo (NY Gov) are now allowing abortions at any point before the baby is born. People who think like that need to be removed from this world. Sacrificing a few who endorse baby-murder will save millions of lives. "The needs of the many..."

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thanks ORRED, I was wondering when the predicted natural storm was going to hit... is it a natural one? If geo-engineered and 40 inches snow expected, would that close down all airports?

Now your your getting closer
This line is to be legal LOL

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hillary and Cuomo (NY Gov) are now allowing abortions at any point before the baby is born. People who think like that need to be removed from this world. Sacrificing a few who endorse baby-murder will save millions of lives. "The needs of the many..."

Please tell me, carewemust, you are kidding. The thought of this is unbearable. I have a close friend who is going to give birth in less than a month and we have already fallen in love with the little guy. What woman would abort at that stage?!

I guess you're not kidding.
www.silive.com...

A viable baby needs an advocate. Lots of advocates!! What has happened to this country and the far left insanity?!!

edit on 19-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Trump is blocking off all the routes for illegal organ harvesting so they're trying the Homegrown approach

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well Rel, It would seem that something/someone has advised him that a picture speaks a thousand words. that same someone/something has also advised him that speaking is not in his best interest or needed at the moment.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Yes he is,and the results are disturbing. As Rel can confirm in a (PM) permission. Their is a serious panic among those in control of "temporary property" the results are not pretty. Have we all paid attention to the news coming out of ON Canada lately!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I confirm! In fact pretty much the oppositest you could get to pretty.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Yes he is,and the results are disturbing. As Rel can confirm in a (PM) permission. Their is a serious panic among those in control of "temporary property" the results are not pretty. Have we all paid attention to the news coming out of ON Canada lately!

Please Link or it hear say ??????
We have to stay on top off this BS their push

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This pic of Flynn is worth 1000 words:

I can't recall the setting, if someone does remember let me know, I want to rewatch it.

Also:

edit on 19-1-2019 by FlyingFox because: boom

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I jumped the gun, long night
edit on 19-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
REL Pm

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Just pointing out a little selective disapproval.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

PM

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's like, who would you pick first to be on your team?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
While some R's are annoyed at Trumps approach for a deal and the MSM says he is splitting the R's, I think he is really splitting the Dem's. Here is a reasonable proposal at compromise and the Pelosi is being stubborn in an obviously political ploy. If she still refuses, she will be handed the shutdown blame. If she takes it, she has to give Trump the money for the wall. Meanwhile, with the shutdown, some Congressionals can quietly junket to GTMO and not be missed. Does Hillary have an ankle bracelet? Obama has been quiet, of late. Is Michelle still out pushing her book or has she gone quiet, too.

I think that Brazile has either gone over the edge, is trolling the Q-sters, or no longer has control of her twitter account after the President Pelosi tweet. The death of an old dog may be just that or it may be that another old dog has passed on. Who is sending messages and why? While I never underestimate the stupidity of the DNC, it is improbable that she would be told of a coup and be dumb enough to post it. The USSS should be visiting her soon. Maybe she was told to post the President Pelosi tweet just to check speed of responses and estimate numbers of Q-sters.

Q is quiet but Q has been quiet before. Maybe there is no time to drop for morale purposes during a busy or critical period. Monday is a Federal holiday so maybe Tuesday will see a break in the impasse. I think that Trump doesn't want to invoke the National Emergency ploy unless he has to. In the contest of who will blink first, Trump has just thrown sand in the eyes of the Dems. I also remember the statement that the wall is not the most important thing and not to be distracted.

I still don't know what to make of Q. I think Q is real and is linked to the Administration at the highest level but I don't know the actual end game. There are too many moving parts in places we can't see. Trust in the Plan...whatever that is.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wow. Watching this.

It's a blueprint. For what's come after.

Interrresting!

Did some Cambridge Analytica type company create Q?

Or did the NSA use their blueprint after Brexit?

To elect Trump and transition into Q?

Digital learning in realtime...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join