It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Humans as currency, generally speaking, would include "all of the above." I understand what you're saying. There are much easier, legal ways to use them as currency, such as putting someone to work and taxing them until death, whereas the body itself gives way to other forms of "currency" (blood/hormones/etc.), that cannot easily be obtained legally, and without risk of exposure/record keeping. I don't technically see what point you're trying to make.

You just repeated my point. It includes all of the above so there is no point in saying "OMG!, this one thing is "humans as currency" and it needs to stop".

Righteousness, obvious legal concerns, the inhumanities one has to look past, and of course, the risk of losing "everything" (power/control), will drive people to find ways of making "it" easier, more accessible, and somehow "normal." Also, this is the upper class we're talking about; not the 1% of the that group, who actually have the means to buy islands, and have access to boring machines.

Actually you said "real vampires", I'm not sure who or how many that includes.

Mainstream science has figured out how to purify the blood of those "willing" to donate legally, essentially removing the risk for those who have the purchasing power, and are scared of death. Regardless of these new and "legal" procedures, it still is not the same, nor does it produce what the "uber-elites" are ultimately after, forcing them to continue certain atrocities in secret (against much younger victims).

So, it is apples and oranges, isn't it?

If you're talking about humans, I wouldn't know, but blood libels are very real. I would assume that a constant influx of children/adults are needed, hence the HUGE problem we have, and that some of us are trying to expose and draw attention to. I won't go into details, but there is a VERY significant reason why they are doing what they do.

Blood libel is a whole other thing, so now we have apples, oranges and pears, although they are all fruit. 

If you simply meant blood (as currency), the synthetic, life-saving juice will never replace the real thing, otherwise they'd all have laboratories in their basements (most do anyway), resulting in a significant reduction in human suffering throughout the world. Even so, this would still leave us with forced labor/sex, and ritual abuse, which is why context is important when using the phrase, "humans as currency".

And you are back to using it outside the context you used in the first paragraph. Why leave out the legal ways, other than this young blood transfusion thing? The others are worldwide and just about everyone is caught up in that net.
edit on 19-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
New Tweet from POTUS today:

twitter.com...

Never seen the Republican Party so unified. No “Cave” on the issue of Border and National Security. A beautiful thing to see, especially when you hear the new rhetoric spewing from the mouths of the Democrats who talk Open Border, High Taxes and Crime. Stop Criminals & Drugs now!

Hmmmmm, the use of the term "Cave" in quotes is interesting. I wonder who's "Cave" he is referring to?

No offence intended But I think you guys are sometimes looking way too far into a small thing so much so that you miss what's really being said:

e.g. DT's used the word 'cave' as in "cave in" or to 'collapse' . . . like we'd say "bail" to mean 'bail out' or leave (originally from the plane) and is commonly used these days.

and considering he's referring to some hardcore 'opposition' stalwarts he's saying he's "suprised that they 'caved' (in) so easily"

There was another word he said (I forget now) you all got confused over ... no not covefefe, though I'd love to know wth that means?

Remeber not to fail to 'see the wood for the trees' my friends . . . some of this stuff is exactly as it seems, trees ... made of wood

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
John Kelly shocked staff with speech 'hostile' to Trump, tell-all book reveals

Sims writes in his book Team of Vipers, a copy of which was obtained by the Guardian, that Kelly’s speech “hammered” on the theme of service to country coming first, and service to the president second.

“Kelly seemed to be saying that… it might be necessary to subvert the president’s wishes in service of some amorphous higher calling,” Sims writes.

And that is why he is no longer employed.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
New Tweet from POTUS today:

twitter.com...

Never seen the Republican Party so unified. No “Cave” on the issue of Border and National Security. A beautiful thing to see, especially when you hear the new rhetoric spewing from the mouths of the Democrats who talk Open Border, High Taxes and Crime. Stop Criminals & Drugs now!

Hmmmmm, the use of the term "Cave" in quotes is interesting. I wonder who's "Cave" he is referring to?

No offence intended But I think you guys are sometimes looking way too far into a small thing so much so that you miss what's really being said:

e.g. DT's used the word 'cave' as in "cave in" or to 'collapse' . . . like we'd say "bail" to mean 'bail out' or leave (originally from the plane) and is commonly used these days.

and considering he's referring to some hardcore 'opposition' stalwarts he's saying he's "suprised that they 'caved' (in) so easily"

There was another word he said (I forget now) you all got confused over ... no not covefefe, though I'd love to know wth that means?

Remeber not to fail to 'see the wood for the trees' my friends . . . some of this stuff is exactly as it seems, trees ... made of wood

Obviously I know what he meant on the surface. I know what “to cave” means. If you haven’t figured it out my now, lots of Trumps tweets have codes and hidden meanings.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

This guy former intel or just a pit bull obsessed researcher? Damn, sure seems to know alot of intricate details and doesn't need Q drops to know what is really going on in the clandestine background. He reminds me of an uncle who worked at the Pentagon in regards to arms dealing. DU is really nasty, heinous as in long term perm effects (a weapon that keeps on killing) as I'm sure most know but associating it and arms dealing with NP? Wow! At the very least he certainly shines light beams on subjects and topics never covered in msm.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Weird for her to tweet about a random internet dog dying in the middle of the night?

I think yes.

So who could it be about...

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You just repeated my point. It includes all of the above so there is no point in saying "OMG!, this one thing is "humans as currency" and it needs to stop".

I touched on your point, which ONLY includes "all of the above" when the phrase is universally or generally applied, or taken out of context. Do you not understand that a single phrase can have multiple meanings, or a lack thereof when applied in specific context? I'm assuming that most here use the phrase to encompass the act of trafficking humans, along with the atrocities that arise from doing so. You appear to be trying to make a point simply for the sake of arguing.

Actually you said "real vampires", I'm not sure who or how many that includes.

I know what a real "vampire" is and how they develop into one. I also know where they hang out, what groups or societies they're in, and why they do it. Ignorance is bliss, so they say.

So, it is apples and oranges, isn't it?

Different risks, different "rewards". The ends justify their means, and not everyone has the means to go big, so each person settles for what their status grants or allows, at that time.

Blood libel is a whole other thing, so now we have apples, oranges and pears, although they are all fruit.

I'm seeing a pattern here, which is the need to over generalize things in order to validate your way of thinking. You're going to have to either learn to talk the talk (not recommended), or discuss another topic.

And you are back to using it outside the context you used in the first paragraph. Why leave out the legal ways, other than this young blood transfusion thing? The others are worldwide and just about everyone is caught up in that net.

You lost me, sorry.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Weird for her to tweet about a random internet dog dying in the middle of the night?

I think yes.

So who could it be about...

It's not about the dog.
It's about the source of the story...Fuzzbeed.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dashen, I wonder if ATS stats will include the following at the end of this part of the thread:

"ATS Threads with more than 100,000 posts = 1"

edit on 19-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I touched on your point, which ONLY includes "all of the above" when the phrase is universally or generally applied, or taken out of context. Do you not understand that a single phrase can have multiple meanings, or a lack thereof when applied in specific context? I'm assuming that most here use the phrase to encompass the act of trafficking humans, along with the atrocities that arise from doing so. You appear to be trying to make a point simply for the sake of arguing.

Pretty sure I have seen it used here to include the entire system put in place which supposedly includes every working stiff.

I know what a real "vampire" is and how they develop into one. I also know where they hang out, what groups or societies they're in, and why they do it. Ignorance is bliss, so they say.

Great but you didn't really specify you just said it included the upper class. That is a whole lot of vampires. Hey does that include Trump?

Different risks, different "rewards". The ends justify their means, and not everyone has the means to go big, so each person settles for what their status grants or allows, at that time.

But still different.

I'm seeing a pattern here, which is the need to over generalize things in order to validate your way of thinking. You're going to have to either learn to talk the talk (not recommended), or discuss another topic.

I don't need to validate anything. I'm pointing out a pattern I have seen in people taking a catchy phrase "Humans as currency" and using it selectively in hyperbolic fashion.

You even said that this "legal" transfusion thing: "Regardless of these new and "legal" procedures, it still is not the same, nor does it produce what the "uber-elites" are ultimately after". Well, the post I was replying to was implying that it was the same.

You lost me, sorry.

You said in your first paragraph that it would include things like working and taxation and then close by only mentioning spooky things like forced labor/sex and satanic ritual.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
For the love of Q, can ya'll please take your semantic argument to the PM room?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Hey, that is just how we decode!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I get it but at this point it is distracting from current events which imo are much more interesting. Maybe if Cranky weighed in on the topic it could be quickly put to bed?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Question re BuzzFeed (which I don't usually read). Have they become worse since Muckraker Michael Hastings died by fiery car crash on June 18 2013? Because before his death they published some pretty stellar articles by him.

His last article on buzzfeed from June 07 2013
Why Democrats Love To Spy On Americans

All his other articles on BF: Michael Hastings

So was he always the exception to usually more rubbish output or were they simply better back then?

Q relevance: mockingbird media.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What will be Seen in Q-thread Fifteen ?! LOL, it really is National Popcorn Day, too funny ! As always, Much Thanks Dash, this has been " Fun " in an unbelievable, fascinating, horrifying, life altering sorta way !
Thanks also to Sufi for the index's + and each and Everyone of You that have braved this Q-journey. What a difference a year can make, huh ?

So what's Trump going to say today ? What's gonna happen on the 21st, Blood Moon Day ? Holy Moly I hope it's just an awesome star gazing opportunity !! Can't figure out how to open eisegesis's "mind-blowing" stuff..lol...and I tried fairly hard too ! Think it's downloaded, but now it wants a password to open it ? Anyways, maybe my mind isn't ready to deal with whatever " bloody mess " it contains...or I need to take a computer class !

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I guess Donna B sealed her fate...

This goes a VERY long way to explaining the entire Pelosi fiasco.

As The World Turns.

link

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Thankfully I've never had carpel tunnel, though a nurse friend of mine has.

Always a pleasure to contribute to the history books.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
I get it but at this point it is distracting from current events which imo are much more interesting. Maybe if Cranky weighed in on the topic it could be quickly put to bed?

You mean like the worlds cutest dog dying?

Also, Cranky would not put anything to bed because it wasn't his post that I was replying to and he doesn't own the phrase. We are here to talk about Q and I'm pointing out how people hype certain info to make it exciting, popcorn worthy or at least entertaining. That isn't Q doing this, it is people writing fanfiction without realizing it.

That is a valid Q topic.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Catching up so apologies if already stated but "cave" is short for "cave-in"?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Evil people have no rules to follow in achieving their desired goal. Their hate also blinds them to what everyone else can see is their imminent defeat.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join