It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here ya go...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have read several great topic areas, and right away I was glad to have found ATS. I appreciate the intent of the forum to prohibit shameful and shaming posts. My interest is to gain insights and get past the sham-clutter that accompanies the majority of social media sites and news outlets on the web.

I’m a straightforward person who grew up loving electronics and gadgets. My background is design and engineering of embedded systems, and I’m getting old, so I built systems and programmed the first microprocessors (8008s etc.) and kept going with it. Still active in IoT and AI stuff today.

It’s a hobby of mine to try and solve mysteries and untangle conspiracies in the world. I look forward to discouse on this site!

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: unifi

Welcome! Very interesting background you have there, and I'm sure you feel right at home in no time.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Welcome

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Muchas Gracias!
a reply to: zosimov

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hey welcome!

What are your thoughts on modern tech? Always connected, always online, short sharp hits of information.

Also what hobbies do you have?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

That's something I've noticed in my lurking as well. Most other forums seem to shame people left and right. Welcome unifi

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I am new too! Welcome.

top topics

join