It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Time create Unexplainable Apparitions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Originally posted by CynConcepts
Does Time create Unexplainable Apparitions?

Does Past and Future overlap to create our perceived reality of Present? If one considers what is Present...it has already past. There appears to be no Present Reality.Would such a overlap theory of time explain the unexplainable? Prophetic visions? Ghosts and other supernatural paranormal apparitions? UFO and orbs? Cryptids?

I think it’s more to do with other dimensions existing along side our own, rather than time overlapping.

And also, in order for freewill to remain intact, we can’t have a set future already determined in advance for us/we/everyone etc…Potentialities of a future may be visible, but are not set in stone imo…

Imagine for a moment that you tap into God source energy consciousness, and you are now connected to everything…every atom and molecule in all of the known infinite universes. This would enable you to see and perceive more than anyone. This would give you ability to see the most likely future of an individual or event etc…I say “most likely” and not absolute…because each individual also has his/her own God/source freewill to act how they wish/will…

As for the apparition… I think that there may be some naturally occurring type of photographic happenstance, that occurs naturally at a specific point in time and space. This might occur naturally under the right lighting and electrically charged conditions.
When the planet Earth reaches a point in space at which the original recording somehow took place…the video/image gets played back again in real time. There would probably be some kind of static or electro magnetic charge to go with it…which would have some affects on the surroundings…like a house alarm etc…

Having said all that above though, I do believe in ghosts and that there are actual spiritual beings existing in other dimensions.

- JC

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

There's a post by JAGStorm on the first page. Your God source energy consciousness reminded me of her akashic records.

Dimensions crossed my mind. In order for them to present as familiar people, they would need to be some type of parallel dimensions with similar people living similar lives. Free will?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I don’t know if due to time overlap or another dimensions but weird annomalies happen with time for sure, since many people have reported them and quite accurately.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Funnily enough, I think there's a statistic that points to apparitions of the living being more common than those of the dead.

Certainly, have heard stories of living beings seemingly in two places at once. I believe many attribute it towards astral travel. I had explored this topic after I had a strange occurrence about my own husband.

I have experienced my own husband seemingly coming home early. Heard doors opening and closing, footsteps, and the normal sounds of him going directly to his home office. I seen him pass through to go to kitchen for water and was Curious why he didn't answer me? I found the house empty. He was not home. He was still miles away in meetings at the time.

I know what I heard and saw. It was real. It seems like the past or future occurred in real time and I was not in any trance state. Was it simply a memory? Was it a lame vision? Or did time just blend future and past and he really was here in his time as well as work in my present time? He did not respond to me, so I can only assume, he did not see nor hear me in his time.

Truthfully, I only glimpsed his form going to kitchen as I was going about my own chores about the house. So am not sure now whether the being was solid or more transparent. But I thank you for bringing up the living apparitions too. They do seem similiar to the ghostly sightings of those who have passed.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

And also, in order for freewill to remain intact, we can’t have a set future already determined in advance for us/we/everyone etc…Potentialities of a future may be visible, but are not set in stone imo…

Interesting. Don't want to get off my own topic but wished to respond. What proof do we have that we really do have free will in our life decisions? I realize it definitely is a conundrum to believe in free will and yet, many believe in prophecies given from the past.

What if the only free will aspect is in our choosing to be reincarnated physically into this world for such an experience of actually already knowing? Once here...one is simply playing out their part in history for gaining insight from the experience.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

There's a post by JAGStorm on the first page. Your God source energy consciousness reminded me of her akashic records.

Dimensions crossed my mind. In order for them to present as familiar people, they would need to be some type of parallel dimensions with similar people living similar lives. Free will?

It does seem that Science is beginning to rethink what Time really is too. Obviously, the quantum theory has progressed greatly and forced many to realize time may not be so linealar in only one direction.

That’s why the aforementioned researchers set out to find out if quantum computers handled the arrow of time differently. Theoretically, since quantum computers don’t subscribe to our version of physics, it’s possible that they wouldn’t have the same problem with causal asymmetry that humans and regular computers have. And it turns out they don’t, at least according to the research published by the team.

They ran physics predictions across classical and quantum systems to determine how much overhead, or memory, the calculations took up when processed forward and backward. In classical systems, causal asymmetry was confirmed, as the reverse predictions were far more resource intensive to run. But when the experiments were run on a quantum computing system, the direction of the arrow of time didn’t matter. Quantum computers are almost equally as adept at inferring effect from cause as they are cause from effect.

One of the scientists on the project, Jayne Thompson, told Phys.Org:

The most exciting thing for us is the possible connection with the arrow of time. If causal asymmetry is only found in classical models, it suggests our perception of cause and effect, and thus time, can emerge from enforcing a classical explanation on events in a fundamentally quantum world.

In other words, according to the research, our entire idea of time is based on a very narrow-minded view of how things actually work. The universe, it turns out, might be pretty ambiguous when it comes to Newton’s Laws of Motion.

Source

The Physics Society PDF publication is linked in that article too. Fascinating discovery even though I can only understand the basics. Yet if time is not the same as we perceive on a quantum level...it would seem to me that it could well create an irregularity in our own time path. Time blending or entanglement seems more logical to me than multiple parallel dimensions in space entangled or overlapping.

edit on 1 17 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Or maybe its just my past but since your reading it for the first time, its your present.
Man, i could get wrapped up in this for days lol

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seimil
I don’t know if due to time overlap or another dimensions but weird annomalies happen with time for sure, since many people have reported them and quite accurately.

"Time Storms" by Jenny Randles is a must read if interested in the subject.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Interesting. Don't want to get off my own topic but wished to respond. What proof do we have that we really do have free will in our life decisions? I realize it definitely is a conundrum to believe in free will and yet, many believe in prophecies given from the past.

Sorry… I didn’t mean to derail the Trian lol

How do I prove this lol well…that’s the tricky part…Probably just as tricky as how do we prove the future is already pre-set…

The prophecies from the past, is connected to what I was saying in my other post. When a person, or say a prophet from Biblical times connected to God or cosmic Consciousness; they could see more than anyone…and could therefore see what is most likely to happen. Glimpses of most possible futures… based on all past knowledge…

In other words, they are seeing everything, like a persons thoughts, past decisions, feelings, interconnections with others and so on an so forth…Which enables them to see the “most likely” potential future based on all that data being assimilated… But they do not see the “Actual Future”...because it doesn’t exist yet…imo…

Each individual also has his/her own God consciousness inside them, which is what actually gives them their freewill…Albeit a freewill within this “limited” experience…”limited” in the sense that we can not do everything and anything we want…

What if the only free will aspect is in our choosing to be reincarnated physically into this world for such an experience of actually already knowing? Once here...one is simply playing out their part in history for gaining insight from the experience.

Think about it though...If you did choose prior to incarnation, your location here on Earth (which I think is certainly possible)…then surely you would want to face those challenges by making your own freewill decisions within your chosen experience; rather than having everything pre-set…Your Soul can only learn and develop by experiencing the challenges and by making your own decisions in the moment…Which would mean…No Set Future…

I think it’s possible certain aspects could be pre-set, but you would still want to make your own decisions in the moment, rather than have everything already laid out for you…

And just to add - I don’t think there is such a thing as perfect “freewill” because there are so many factors which influence things and because of our limited experience…but there is kind of “freewill” in a more liberal/light sense of the word…because any individual can override/overcome any conditioning or circumstances…I mean… it’s at least possible…

- JC

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I believe our reality is totally not what we think it is. The universe is strange beyond belief.

<< 1   >>

join