It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas woman drinking wine from Pringles can banned from Walmart

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Don't worry about the U.S. buddy. We're going to do what we do best; exploit the story.

* Go fund me
* Ellen DeGeneres show
* Scandal
* Netflix special

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

She should have her own cooking show.

I'm sure Pringles wine is the next hipster craze.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Florida is spreading.

Jealous I don’t think of this. Rye and coke from a Doritos bag perhaps.
a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Aw come on, we don't need more than one Florida to unleash the Stupid upon the world. Trust me, I grew up down there, they ain't right in the head that close to the tropics.

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: MisterSpock
What flavor was it?

Personally I'd use a classic, like sour cream and onion. Then again BBQ wouldn't be bad either.

What flavor pringles can does the rest of ATS drink their booze from?

Pringles kind of creep me out, I mean, what exactly are they. They aren't really potato chips. They are like Spam is to Ham, Pringles is to chips.

Totally OT, but I refuse to touch Pringles, period. They give me massive migraines. I don't know WTF is in them to do it, but something is a massive migraine trigger ingredient. Offhand, the culprit is probably a preservative. I've only had them a scant handful of times throughout my life, I will not touch them anymore. I associate their scent so strongly with migraines now that a whiff makes my stomach churn in wary migraine anticipation.
edit on 1/15/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Florida is spreading.

Jealous I don’t think of this. Rye and coke from a Doritos bag perhaps.

Have you ever heard of walking tacos. I didn't until recently and it was absolutely the most disgusting thing i've ever seen.

They take a small doritos bag and dump greasy beef in there, throw on a ton of slimy cheese and toppings and hand you the hot soggy wet bag, which by the way feels exactly like a used baby diaper and expect you to eat that. I seriously gagged!! No thanks! I thought a walking taco was one that they wrapped so you could eat it while walking, boy was I wrong!

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This had me rolling with laughter!

FINALLY not someone from Florida.

The heat....it's the heat! It gets to your brain.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yea that’s taco in a bag. They sell them at the local hockey rink. It can be good if it’s exicuted proper, real shredded cheese, lettuce and fried ground beef that’s been properly drained makes the experience a bit better then what u described.

It’s not gourmet dining but it soaks up liquor fine.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
haha, seems like I know what I need now

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Reminds me a bit of when country music legend George Jones drove his lawn-mower to the closest liquor store, after his wife Shirley had hidden all the car keys.

It took an hour and a half to get there, but it appears he made it safely to his destination and back.
www.houstonpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join