It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Journey Experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
In 2014 I had some freaky experiences which were at least in parts due to an accidental kundalini awakening. I was in a state in which everything had double and tripple meaning. I read a book from Goethe about gardening and it was the sexiest thing I have ever come across.
Synchronicity was a huge part of it, books and songs written just for me, just for this one moment to be experienced and conveying a secret message not even the originating souls knew about.
It was the best, most exciting, most blissful time in my life, but I focused on the wrong things and it ended in a personal catastrophy I haven't fully recovered from since.
But I learned, I grew and now I want to reconstruct that.

1. fasting, seriously for 3 weeks and after that I'll eat "pure" forever, which means nothing but an occasional vegetable, fruit or nut
2. transcending meditation until samādhi is my natural state of being
3. yoga, long walks
4. science and science-ish topics as food for the mind

The basic idea is that consciousness is an emergent of information and information is the fundamental approximation of 1 | 0 or there | empty except that there is never a true "there" or a true "empty" because it's all just distribution of energy.

The goal is nothing less than proof that consciousness is the fundamental interconnectedness of all things.

I go for weird, I hope for weird, maybe you all get me broadcasting directly in your mind, maybe I'll suddenly become able to do maths, maybe alien contact, ... the outcome is entirely unpredictable. Maybe I'll move the sun a few inches to the left, or stabilise the Earth's magnetic field. Haha, well it won't be that big.
But I think I can make everybody hear me in their consciousness and that will be proof.

Problem is only that will probably take a year or two.

But I keep a protocol of my fails and wins, the process, the development and my thoughts about it, here in this thread. I'll be my own lab rat in my most favourite experimental environment: ATS.
You are of course all free to join and comment. But I bet nobody will and nobody will read it.

You are all too distracted arguing about who's dumber left or right...

This will get me proof, or you can watch as I drive myself insane, either way it will be a lot of fun.

So: take off is scheduled for tomorrow. The journey begins

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Too many people focus on changing the body when the real changes need to happen in the mind.

Where do the changes happen? They can only happen in two places. They happen in thought processes and behaviour. There is nowhere else change can happen.

From what I have read here it appears you will be losing yourself even further. You are just doing more of what got you lost initially. This will not bring you back home.

Eastern spirituality is alien to Western minds and lifetsyle. If you actually went and sought a teacher in a culture where it is usual, emersed yourself in that culture for a long period and lived in that culture it would be relatively straight-forward. Living in the Western cultures and lifestyles it will only alienate you further unless you have like minded friends and associates who can support you. As a lone journey it will be very lonely, continually confusing and alienating as your culture will not be in harmony with your mindset.

This is advice from an unkown outsider who can read between the lines and view your predicament freshly and objectively. I really do think that more of the same will only result in more of the same. There is somewhere else you could look, but I do not think you will want to know about ir right now.

Good luck! Good luck anyway! At least you have an interest. It is a shame that you are leading yourself from frying pan to fire though.

ps; That guy in the video is a right charlatan. I would not let a dude like that anywhere near my mind or into my soul. I would not let a dude like that even into my house, personally.

edit on 14-1-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Wow I feel the same and have started step
One of my plan, which includes diet.

....Al race you.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'll try to keep up with your journey . Keep remembering though that a prerequisite to moving a mountain is realizing that the mountain is best left right where it is.
edit on 31America/ChicagoMon, 14 Jan 2019 10:56:57 -0600Mon, 14 Jan 2019 10:56:57 -060019012019-01-14T10:56:57-06:001000000056 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

"AI race you"? Was that on purpose? What's your goal? Also figuring this consciousness thing out once and for all?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well it will be a slow start, probably a lot of me whining how much I want donuts... if you check in in a year you'll be right on time.
Moving mountains, ha I push the sun around

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

...The goal is nothing less than proof that consciousness is the fundamental interconnectedness of all things.

I am intrigued by that statement...

it takes consciousness to access the Akashic Records/Noosphere...
but the data or info has been there to be tapped since Infinity by any 'Consciousness' or Sentient Being, be It a Planet, Cloud, Coral Reef, Human or Angel among the various 'conscious' things in this Physical Universe and others within the Multiverse

i shall endeavor to stay informed about your Journey as best i can.... ♪♫♬ Happy Trails to You ♪♫♬

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I once spent several years trying to move the moon closer to the earth. Maybe I did and maybe I didn't. Now I just let the moon move itself however it wants.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

To prove to myself by experience that consciousness is deeply layered, to be able to experience the higher self, a many things I want to discover on the journey. I've started to take daily notes and new routines, first steps and all that, I'm not going to look at the size of the mountain,
Just keep moving

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I don't know if something like the Akashic Records wouldn't be a huge overload. Unless it's well organised. And you can download file by file.
But I'd take access to all knowledge ever thought too. It's more passive than the stuff I imagine, but cool.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Haha the attempt matters and that is pretty cool.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peeple
The goal is nothing less than proof that consciousness is the fundamental interconnectedness of all things.

Producing a written theory proving it…will be difficult, but proving it to yourself through personal experience is achievable…

I had my own personal spiritual journey, which actually began when I first signed up here to Ats back in 2008!!!…

I lived the whole hermit lifestyle lol for 2 and a half years! Lol debating, discussing, reading (various religious texts), researching and contemplating religion and God; Although mainly from a Christian Judaic perspective. There were many synchronicities along the way, guiding me towards the right path/truth.

I did no science, no long walks… no yoga lol Not even any mediation…but only deep contemplation on spiritual questions, which I guess is a form of meditation in itself…I didn’t exactly fast either, but I did eat very simply (low budget stuff)…I also had no drugs, alcohol or sex….man it was tuff lol…but it was worth it in the end.

And as one poster mentioned, it will be difficult on those around you, as they will think you have gone mad…and it can get pretty lonely at times, not that it has to be

It’s hard to really pinpoint what leads to the Kundalini spiritual awaking from within…It really comes down to deep spiritual reflection on important key questions…imo…Contemplating and weighing up ALL the answers, will eventually lead to the answer arriving of it’s own accord and in its own timing.

There will always be some form of guidance just waiting to help point you in the right direction. It can come from a poem, a song, a voice on the radio…or even me lol

It’s often the tiny little things that make the biggest difference…the small things that are hard to see, but make all the difference once they are seen and understood.

Here’s a song to help kick start your journey

Good luck…

- JC

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

I will make it big. You'll hear a voice in your head and it will be me I'll comfort you and shock you and tell you nothing but the truth. It will be a new world.
Count the days. A year of chaos and bliss lies ahead. Especially for those sensitive to the "force".

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Hi Peeple, I just wanted to share this article regarding Samadhi with you and in particular this passage...

Many of Gautama the Buddha’s disciples went into very long meditations. They did not come out for years. But Gautama himself never did so because he saw it is not necessary. He practiced and experienced all the eight kinds of samadhis before his enlightenment and discarded them. He said, “This is not it.” This is not going to take you any closer to realization. It is just moving into a higher level of experience and you might get more caught up because it is more beautiful than the current reality.

The article also mentions that you may become self-trapped within the Samadhi state and perhaps go insane.

In reading how they describe the Samadhi state, to me as per my experiences, it is very much like an astral projection.

isha.sadhguru.org...

I am also reading about elevating positive vibrational frequency through diet as well as learning how to identify truly toxic people that portray the signs of narcissism, of which the experts are telling us to distance ourselves from the truly toxic people because they can't be helped.

edit on 01CST01America/Chicago04510131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Thank you, I appreciate that coming from you, I will consider it. The problem I have with astral projection is I never know where to go to. Everywhere.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Thank you, I appreciate that coming from you, I will consider it. The problem I have with astral projection is I never know where to go to. Everywhere.

I am just happy to float above the Earth for a little while to admire our home and then return to appreciate the opportunity to experience and learn before it ends in the blinking of an eye.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'll put my all into that. It's my opera. I'll do it for you. And everybody. There is a secret to our unconsciousness we can unlock, but nobody did yet.
I quit my job for this. I do whatever it takes. Nobody will remember me but what I'll find will change mankind forever.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

To change the world we must change ourselves.

...or something.

I will meet you at the crystal pyramid
First there wins

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

To change the world we must change ourselves.

...or something.

I will meet you at the crystal pyramid
First there wins

Wins what?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The race
With merits and care
And race with timers
Nobody has to be hares
In this time we share