It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis Are Organizing Secretive Paramilitary Training Across America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

eo-Nazi who goes by the alias Norman Spear has launched a project to unify online fascists and link that vast coalition of individuals into a network training new soldiers for a so-called forthcoming “race war.”

Spear, who claims to be an Iraq and Afghan war veteran, is a self-proclaimed white nationalist with a significant online following. His latest act involves bringing neo-Nazis together, regardless of affiliation and ideology, into a militant fascist umbrella organization. His tool for doing this? A social network he calls “The Base,” which is already organizing across the US and abroad, specifically geared toward partaking in terrorism.

Within the confines of a secure chat room viewed by VICE, Spear and his burgeoning global web of terror cells are networking, creating propaganda, organizing in-person meet-ups, and discussing potential violence or “direct action” against minority groups, especially Jewish and black Americans. An extensive online library contains a trove of manuals with instructions on lone wolf terror-tactics, gunsmithing, data mining, interrogation tactics, counter-surveillance techniques, bomb making, chemical weapons creation, and guerilla warfare.

Source

Despite numerous warnings from myself and others, it looks like the neo-Nazis are getting unified and plan on committing violence.

There's not really much more to say other than that. Many on the Right have tried to minimize the threat of neo-Nazis in this country and now they're employing tactics that ISIS and al-Quaeda have used in the past.

I'm sure this new development will also be minimized but I figured I'd throw the information out there anyway.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Antifa does the same thing. Just the other side catching up.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
When I saw VICE, I quit reading...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This looks like a story generated by the left, I’m not worrying about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, maybe they need to rename their group, the Liberals have dibst on Neo-Nazi groups title these days. Nazi's were far from conservative, they had a new world order and they were super liberal, forcing change on everyone.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Right wing terrorism is the biggest threat to American right now, statistically your more likely to be caught up in a right wing attack than just about any other kind of attack. I would go even further than that and say that I believe it is possible the next Timothy Mcveigh could well be a member of ATS. So don’t expect many members to agree with the threat of right wing terrorism on these boards

There are well armed right wing groups scattered across America just loom at the likes of BAIR or the Aryan Nations with armed militias running around. They are well trained, well armed and very highly motivated.

Trumps election has galvanised these groups.

A large scale right wing attack is a matter of when not if
edit on 13-1-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

And all such groups serve the same purpose: to bring like-minded people together and thereby make them easier for the government to monitor, control and detain as necessary.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

They are following the good example of the US Government.

US - land of opportunity for would be dictators, insurrectionists, etc

providencemag.com...

But with the recent discovery of how al-Qaeda has been involved with the US-supported, Saudi-led Arab coalition in Yemen, there may be a few more eyes turned towards the fray.

The school of Latin America's dictators
www.theguardian.com...

When the elected president of Honduras, Manuel Zelaya, was dragged from his bed and flown out of the country in his pyjamas last year, it was no surprise to find that this classic coup was led by a graduate of the School of Americas, the notorious army training school in Fort Benning, Georgia. But General Vasquez was simply following a well-trodden path for autocrats in Honduras – after all, two of the country's most hated past dictators, Juan Melgar Castro and Policarpo Paz Garcia, had also attended the school.

More than 60,000 Latin American soldiers have been trained at the School of the Americas – among them, the some of the region's most notorious human rights abusers, such as Salvadoran death-squad leader Roberto D'Aubuisson. In all, 11 dictators have attended its courses: men such as Argentine junta leader, Leopoldo Galtieri, infamously responsible for the "disappeared" and Guatemala's Efraín Ríos Montt, whose scorched earth campaign against indigenous villages, was classified as "genocide" by a UN-sponsored commission.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

If Vice is viewing their chat, you can be sure the FBI, ATF, NSA, and every 3 letter agency is as well. I would highly doubt there is any nazi group in the US that doesn't have dozens of agents and CI's embedded in their ranks.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

A large scale right wing attack is a matter of when not if.

Which makes me wonder if there are FBI or 3 letter types are monitoring ATS to catalog if there are any malcontents
threatening violence or supporting it.

edit on 13-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Right wing terrorism is the biggest threat to American right now, statistically your more likely to be caught up in a right wing attack than just about any other kind of attack.

Source on those statistics?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Link

There is actually loads more but am using my tablet just now and can’t be bothered doing the research for you but it is generally concerned that right wing terrorism is the new big threat.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Which makes me wonder if there are FBI or 3 letter types are monitoring ATS to catalog if there are any malcontents

I would give 10 to 1 odds on that one. Hell yeah a conspiracy site is monitored.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

There has always been this type of stuff in the USA. This movement saw a uptick the day Obama won the presidency. This movement came into the open the day Trump was appointed the presidency.

Lots of heat coming on the current potus, if it turns out he is a traitorous SOB many think he is, do you expect him to go quietly into the night or can we expect his supporters (some of his supporters) to act out violently?

I'm hoping for the best, I have no idea how things will play out. Remember when it was said Obama was forming his own private army? What happened with that?
edit on 13-1-2019 by SingswithChickens1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

If true these networks (including ANTIFA) should be sought out and terminated with extreme prejudice.

Apply our most lethal national enforcement assets to bear on them IF they are militant and violent. Do it clandestinely and remove their capability to recruit.

This sounds serious enough to merit a direct intervention.

Again, if true. First, check to see that the FBI or something isn't fabricating the whole thing to stage a coup d'etat or other such act of significant national influence.

Rogue elements in government have really taken all trust off the table.
edit on 1 13 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Only took two seconds to look that up man.

wiki

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Only Antifa is a fascist group that represents the values of the entire left and neo nazi groups don’t represent the values of the ‘right’ at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Most are smart enough not to do it in the open, the discussions are had in person or in private forums. This group in the OP the base aren’t probably all that interesting given that vice are posting screenshots of their forums.

I think that there are possibly one or two members of ATS who are also members of these far right groups. That is what I mean when I say the next Timothy mcveigh is among us not that anyone is going to start voicing their true intentions over ATS.

I just wouldn’t be surprised if in the next few years we hear thst the one of the guys who planted the bomb at the Hoover building visited a site called abovetopsecret.com.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

...I would highly doubt there is any nazi group in the US that doesn't have dozens of agents and CI's embedded in their ranks.

Including their Founders.

edit on 13-1-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm calling BS.

While I'm very anti-leftist, I am far from right wing.
But I fit the demographics of a white supremacist to the T. If you saw me on the street you would think I was an Aryan nation scumbag out on the work release program.

If I was one of those idiots, I would try to recruit me. And I have my ear to the ground of enough stuff that I would hear something.
I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but in my personal experience I find it highly unlikely that it is as widespread as the leftist propaganda would have you believe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join