It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia becomes the only country in the world of Jesus Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hello, my favorite and respected ATS!

The Russian troll has returned from the Christmas holidays and continues to promote the Kremlin propaganda to my beloved friends and opponents))) Joke)))

Today I will tell you about those titanic changes that have happened to the Russian people lately. As is known from the speeches of Obama and the fake news of the American mainstream media, the Russian economy is torn to shreds, and the Russians are eating up the last canned hedgehogs. Okay, so be it as the great John Lennon sang, "Let It Be." But spiritually, with Russians, something fancy is happening.

According to the All-Russian Central Institute for the Study of Public Opinion (VTsIOM), the TOP-3 popular leaders of Russia are: Nikolay II (54%), Stalin (51%), Lenin (49%). They cause negative emotions in 23%, 28%, 29%, respectively. For the first time, the name of the Sovereign Emperor Nicholas II went around, though not by much, the names of the main gods of the Bolshevik-Stalinist religion. Ten years ago it was hard to imagine such a thing, and this fact shows that titanic changes are taking place in the public consciousness: it returns to God and traditional Russia.

In the year of the 150th anniversary of the birth of Emperor Nicholas II and in the centenary of his martyr's demise, the Russian people proved that it is still, in the depths of its soul, a God-bearing people, and not a brainchild of Satan. The bright, gentle image of the tortured Sovereign at the subconscious level sometimes returns to the Russian people. And vice versa, on the subconscious genetic level, the Russian people for the most part do not accept bloody leaders who filled Russia with blood a hundred years ago.

This trend vividly reflects the policy that Russia is now pursuing in the world and its geopolitical place in the world. Russia is now the last stronghold of conservatism and Christian values ​​in the world, the last line of defense of Christ against the Antichrist.

From what I congratulate you all. Welcome to friendlist!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

This trend vividly reflects the policy that Russia is now pursuing in the world and its geopolitical place in the world. Russia is now the last stronghold of conservatism and Christian values ​​in the world, the last line of defense of Christ against the Antichrist.

Maybe we could put together some type of one-way cultural exchange where all the American conservatives could pack up and move to Russia.

Strictly in the name of Jesus, of course.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

))) Joke)))

I'm not so sure.

Russia is now the last stronghold of conservatism and Christian values ​​in the world, the last line of defense of Christ against the Antichrist.

There is so much insanity in this one sentence that I don't even know where to begin.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Maybe we could put together some type of one-way cultural exchange where all the American conservatives could pack up and move to Russia.

Maybe my friend. Forty thousand white Christians from South Africa, the Boers, are now massively moving to Russia. The Russian government has provided displaced people with vast areas of villages in the Vologda region of Central Russia.

In addition, Russian Christians of the old rite from South America are now massively moving to the Russian Far East. Russia is becoming home to all the Hierarchical Conservatives of the world.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

They still jailing homosexials over there?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: underwerks

Maybe my friend. Forty thousand white Christians from South Africa, the Boers, are now massively moving to Russia. The Russian government has provided displaced people with vast areas of villages in the Vologda region of Central Russia.

In addition, Russian Christians of the old rite from South America are now massively moving to the Russian Far East. Russia is becoming home to all the Hierarchical Conservatives of the world.

I completely support this. We could even start up a GoFundMe to help with moving expenses.

Again, strictly in the name of Jesus.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

))) Joke)))

I'm not so sure.

Russia is now the last stronghold of conservatism and Christian values ​​in the world, the last line of defense of Christ against the Antichrist.

There is so much insanity in this one sentence that I don't even know where to begin.

My friend, madness - this is what is happening in the West. Sorry, but which of 40 sexual orientations do you consider yourself? I ask this in order to remain tolerant until the end and not to offend your sexual identity unintentionally)))

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

In Russia there is a criminal article for the promotion of homosexuality among minor children. Russians are legal people

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Man, you really are a Russian troll.

Sorry, but this is my last nip at this bait.

Enjoy your thread, comrade.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
You're right. Friendship is always better than confrontation

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Man, you really are a Russian troll.

Sorry, but this is my last nip at this bait.

Enjoy your thread, comrade.

Unlike many here, I'm at least an honest person)))

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

In Russia there is a criminal article for the promotion of homosexuality among minor children. Russians are legal people

Yeah, a bunch of lil angels.....

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Yeah, a bunch of lil angels.....

The law is the law. Especially when it reflects the opinion of the absolute majority of citizens. This is the basics of democracy)))

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh, I have such a hat)))

It hangs at my home nuclear reactor)))

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
the Fatima prophecies foretold that Russia would one-day be the Hope of the World... there was controversy in the pre Francis Catholic Church that Russia had been Consecrated, which was needed, for the Post Soviet Russia to be the last remaining stronghold of Christianity... The Patriarch Kirill has been public recently, on many matters-> but is silent on Russia freeing Istanbul (Constantinople) Turkey, from the domineering Islamic social-economic-political-religious Tyranny

see: Russian Orthodox Church - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

The Russian Orthodox Church (ROC; Russian: Ру́сская правосла́вная це́рковь, tr. Rússkaya pravoslávnaya tsérkov), alternatively legally known as the Moscow Patriarchate (Russian: Моско́вский патриарха́т, tr. Moskóvskiy patriarkhát), is one of the autocephalous Eastern Orthodox Christian churches, since 15 October 2018 not in communion with the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
Headquarters: Danilov Monastery, Moscow, Russia
Primate: Kirill, Patriarch of Moscow
Language: Church Slavonic, local languages
Independence: 1448, de facto in the Moscow

(post by watchitburn removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: underwerks
You're right. Friendship is always better than confrontation

God works in mysterious ways.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

welcome my son
welcome to the machine
where have you been?
it's alright we know where you've been...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Russia a democracy......
Bwhahahahaha

Good one.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join