It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please help, the rainman

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
hi, i talked to a friende of mine last week and she told me that she saw always when it was raining a man for her windows, only when it was raining! she saw him everywhere, at home and on vacation.
he always weares a raincoat and rain-hat.
he has an pointy nose and very big eyebrows.
she can only see him when she has no curtains, and my friend is sleeping on first floor, and this man isn't standing on a ladder to watch at her.
but you cant see any emotion on his face, he's just staring at her.
and she has lived in 3 different houses, she cant remember the first, but she knows for sure that this man was staning in front of the window when she lived in the 2nd and 3th house.
Can someone help us?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I doubt this is something paranormal but perhaps a stalker...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
ha yes probally a stalker if you really want to think of it as paranormal maybe an mib agent has she ever witnessed any ufo incidents or been abducted it sounds stupid but they do seem to show up if you are witness to ufos in a big way. Or maybe a shadow person,ghost anything you dont give much of a description of him that picture could go a long way.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
she has no photo of him, it's snowing here in the netherlands, not raining any more
. but he appears only with rain, and why would a stalker climb a ladder and chase her on vacation and all her 2 houses? and why would he chase her for years? she just told me that she never saw an ufo / alien.
but she has more experiences with paranormal things.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jornt
she has no photo of him, it's snowing here in the netherlands, not raining any more
. but he appears only with rain, and why would a stalker climb a ladder and chase her on vacation and all her 2 houses? and why would he chase her for years? she just told me that she never saw an ufo / alien.
but she has more experiences with paranormal things.

Because that's what stalkers do. Has she informed the authorities of this? Has anyone else seen this man or is it only her?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
only she saw him, but finally she has curtains and only sees him when she has the curtains open, but he also comes when theyre on holiday with their camper. (house on wheels, used for holidays)
here's a pic of him that looks on him, only the hat and coat are missing:
images.google.nl...:kUR1cRCLJMQJ:alt.nomed.biz/foto/rainman.jpg

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Why hasn't she taken a picture of this man or reported him to authorities? If I saw some strange guy following me or watching me through a window I'd be on the phone to the cops right away.

This could be a figment of her imagination. Not saying she is making it up, but her mind could be playing tricks on her.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Why hasn't she taken a picture of this man or reported him to authorities? If I saw some strange guy following me or watching me through a window I'd be on the phone to the cops right away.

This could be a figment of her imagination. Not saying she is making it up, but her mind could be playing tricks on her.

i dunno why she didn't took a picture, but only she can see him, her mother cant see him.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So you are saying that even if other people are looking in the same spot, they can't see them but she can? Or that he is never there when other people are around?

If the former, I would suggest she inform her doctor about this and he can send her for tests. It could be a symptom of something...better to be safe than sorry.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
have you seen the MOTHMAN

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
it could be because of the fact that its raining, the water distorts peoples faces and that almost any male face could look similar in that circumstance. like watching tv on a fuzzy channel. you cant really distinguish one man from another through the haze.
also, almost anyone out at the time would most likely be wearing a raincoat in the rain probably doesnt help either

how many times has she seen this man?
if she's only seen him a couple times, the above reasons paired with even a slight coincidence could explain that
if she constantly sees him, then i find it extremely odd that she hasent called authorities yet

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So you are saying that even if other people are looking in the same spot, they can't see them but she can? Or that he is never there when other people are around?

If the former, I would suggest she inform her doctor about this and he can send her for tests. It could be a symptom of something...better to be safe than sorry.

the first. hmm but it isn't weird that (if it is a ghost) that he is there, she has more experiences and a friend of her has dreamed once of a ghost that was hitting him on his back, the next day he had red strips (scars) all over his back

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by meowza
it could be because of the fact that its raining, the water distorts peoples faces and that almost any male face could look similar in that circumstance. like watching tv on a fuzzy channel. you cant really distinguish one man from another through the haze.
also, almost anyone out at the time would most likely be wearing a raincoat in the rain probably doesnt help either

how many times has she seen this man?
if she's only seen him a couple times, the above reasons paired with even a slight coincidence could explain that
if she constantly sees him, then i find it extremely odd that she hasent called authorities yet

yes i think that is odd too, but i'd like to see him too, maybe i hafta go @ her place when it rains

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggaman
have you seen the MOTHMAN

i've heard of him, but i dont think that this is him

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

the first. hmm but it isn't weird that (if it is a ghost) that he is there, she has more experiences and a friend of her has dreamed once of a ghost that was hitting him on his back, the next day he had red strips (scars) all over his back

Seems that you have some wierd friends. Almost to the point of this being made up (almost)

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

hi, i talked to a friende of mine last week and she told me that she saw always when it was raining a man for her windows, only when it was raining! she saw him everywhere, at home and on vacation.
she can only see him when she has no curtains, and my friend is sleeping on first floor, and this man isn't standing on a ladder to watch at her.
and she has lived in 3 different houses, she cant remember the first, but she knows for sure that this man was staning in front of the window when she lived in the 2nd and 3th house.
Can someone help us?

Dear jornt,

Most of what I have read in the replies to your post is shallow minded and un-helpful rubbish. Anyone who believes that a person who appears only in the rain to one peron only and despite the location is a mere stalker is extremely narrow minded, naieve or a half-wit. The first thing you can do to help your friend is to watch for the coming of rain together so that you she can share this experience with someone she trusts to take her seriously. If you experience this as well you will be in a better position to distinguish the intentions of this apparition.
Ask your friend how long this has been happening and how this experience makes her feel, if she finds it disturbing and uncomfortable then you being able to share with her, listening and not judging will help her to face whatever the purpose of this occurence is.
It is my initial feeling th this is a 'ghost' type apparition who has attatched himself to your friend for an unknown purpose. Discover the purpose by trying to communicate with it. Consult a medium in your area if you are unsure of how to proceed safely.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
uhu but it isn't made up, i know i have some strange friends :p thanks for reminding me :p

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde

Can someone help us?

Dear jornt,

Most of what I have read in the replies to your post is shallow minded and un-helpful rubbish. Anyone who believes that a person who appears only in the rain to one peron only and despite the location is a mere stalker is extremely narrow minded, naieve or a half-wit. The first thing you can do to help your friend is to watch for the coming of rain together so that you she can share this experience with someone she trusts to take her seriously. If you experience this as well you will be in a better position to distinguish the intentions of this apparition.
Ask your friend how long this has been happening and how this experience makes her feel, if she finds it disturbing and uncomfortable then you being able to share with her, listening and not judging will help her to face whatever the purpose of this occurence is.
It is my initial feeling th this is a 'ghost' type apparition who has attatched himself to your friend for an unknown purpose. Discover the purpose by trying to communicate with it. Consult a medium in your area if you are unsure of how to proceed safely.

jup, i'll ask her. but i know that it was happening when se was a little girl, when she saw him she began to cry and called for her mother, mother didn't see the man.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
ok im talking to her at msn, i asked her what she feels when she sees him:
first she was scared by him
but now she closes the curtains
and first when se saw that it was raining she thought: 'damn its raining this man is coming again'. but now she sees him less then a couple years ago.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Has she ever tried to take a picture of this man? Or talked to him?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join