It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Dissonance And Fukushima

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The Great Pacific Garbage Patch

www.crushthestreet.com...

My brother lives in Tokyo. When he comes to visit his luggage gets 'lost'. I suspect it's being thoroughly searched for hidden data in case he smuggles it to me. In fact he seems terrified of Japanese 'authority' and takes the head-in-the sand approach to Fukushima.

In Dec. 2014, the Japanese government approved a controversial secrecy law so that journalists and whistleblowers can face imprisonment of up to 10 years for revealing vaguely defined “secrets.” That influenced the recent lack of on-the-ground and in-depth reporting on the Fukushima disaster.

Hawaii isn't what it used to be. I'd like to go into this in more detail, but the launderette is calling.

Here's the latest from the worlds number one Fukushima whistleblower, Kevin Blanch.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The sea salt now is tasteless.
The fish are not being tested for radiation levels
The mercury in tuna is being downplayed
Whales have too much plastic in their bellies

Yes, I too, live in the Land of the Rising Sun
You want to know more, I believe their are 4 members here that live in Japan here. But why complain, the plan tickets are cheap by HIS to leave this country

but really people, buy salt now that is not from the oceans
fish on a daily basis are being bombarded by Fukushima pollution
business goes on as usual though

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
A covert bag search at an airport takes literally minutes, to open the case search and copy anything of interest then put back on the trolley with the rest. It wouldn’t be exactly covert if the bag went missing or was held back.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Wasn't this disaster supposed to kill the planet years ago?
California an irradiated wasteland.
Dead Pacific Ocean?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Hawaii isn't what it used to be. I'd like to go into this in more detail, but the launderette is calling.

Yes. There are a lot more people here now than when I was growing up. More trash on the beaches, too. Houseless people too. The cost of property is absurd, median single family home on Oahu is over $800k.

But, as this crowd sourced research shows, the Fukushima disaster though detectable in some locations, hasn't really had much of an effect.

By our calculations, even if levels increase Bq/m3, swimming eight hours every day for an entire year would only increase one’s annual dose by an amount, 1000 times less than a single dental X-ray. Canadian researchers measuring cesium-137 in fish, are finding similarly low levels relative to regulatory thresholds in seafood, such as salmon. While low, this provides important information about the transport of radioactive contaminants across the Pacific, along our coastlines, and through the food chain.

www.ourradioactiveocean.org...

It's a beautiful morning. Have fun with your laundry, I'm going fishing.
edit on 1/12/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

How tiny is the object the data is held on?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Here Yoshiko Aoki tells us Fukushima is "something human beings are not able to control". There are long time spans here. It was created by humans but humans are not able to control the outcome over long time spans into the future.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
What is this guy on about?

I cant make heads or tales of it, hes all over the place.......

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's a triple meltdown. Plutonium flowing into the Pacific. Beyond human control.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

don't forget sfp4 and the amazing new (then) concrete pour adjacent to a particular unit.

2nd

f

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
How many nukes did the world set off in the Pacific?
Is setting off nukes more dangerous than Fukushima?
I figure with all the nukes set off the planet would be dead by now.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Usually a laptop

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Fukushima had a lot of eartjquakes

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I've never heard of this guy but I couldn't listen for more than two minutes. He reminds me of some random crazy homeless person on the streets of Seattle (or other sanctuary city). Plus he can't make a sentence without f-bombs.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I've never heard of this guy but I couldn't listen for more than two minutes. He reminds me of some random crazy homeless person on the streets of Seattle (or other sanctuary city). Plus he can't make a sentence without f-bombs.

f-bombs are contagious when one is aware they are standing in a cloud of radiotoxic isotopes lol!

buy yourself a dosimeter, go a hunting and test this as a theory.

f.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The reactor cooling water that is flowing directly into the ocean is diluted by all the sea water, so no big deal at all. It's a wonder we don't adopt this technique at all Nuclear facilities. The ocean is a big place and has lots of clean water to mix with the little bit of dirty stuff. Hawaii will not change a tiny bit. Fear mongering is all this is.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
The reactor cooling water that is flowing directly into the ocean is diluted by all the sea water, so no big deal at all. It's a wonder we don't adopt this technique at all Nuclear facilities. The ocean is a big place and has lots of clean water to mix with the little bit of dirty stuff. Hawaii will not change a tiny bit. Fear mongering is all this is.

then sir, I recommend you go swim in and around the outfall for a few hours, you know, test the theory. you could be bunny no1son.

f.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Wow, you would think the /sarcasm switch was assumed. I'd laugh at someone saying something so idiotic as I just did. I mean, how could anyone think that outputting nuclear waste to the ocean wouldn't cause any harm?

Sorry to mislead.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

my good fellow, it seems our sarcasms are slightly out of phase lol!

perhaps crag hopping and a fine cup of tea one fine day?

f.

top topics

join