It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Super Blood Wolf Moon' Total Lunar Eclipse Really Affects Earthquakes and Volcanoes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

There's a certain logic to this notion, and even some scientific evidence to back it up, but there is absolutely no reason for increased concern about the coming 'super blood wolf moon' set to be observable from the Americas and western Europe the evening of January 20 and early morning of January 21.

In fact, there is evidence that the tidal effect of the moon on the Earth - literally the moon's gravitational pull on our planet, which is strongest during full and new moons - does impact seismic activity.

How the 2019 'Super Blood Wolf Moon' Total Lunar Eclipse Really Affects Earthquakes and Volcanoes

The name may sound scary but the 'Super Blood Wolf Moon' later this month increases the chances of an earthquake or volcano only ever so slightly. The chance of the Apocalypse occurring is even smaller.

If you are going to worry about anything, worry about clouds blocking your chance to see this cool event.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ok, January 20 and 21. Expect more Israel airstrikes on Damascus that weekend. It's all but guaranteed.

Will there be a year eclipses or blood moons later in the year, say perhaps that fall on or near an American holiday?? I am predicting Israel shoots down an Iranian plane in 2019 and am trying g to narrow it down to a specific month. It will happen most likely over Syrian skies, but could also possibly happen over Iraq.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I understand that there will be 3 successive Super Moons the first 3 months of 2019--- in Jan/Feb/March

the Super Moon is according to the Moon Orbiting at Its closest to the Earth
the Blood indicates the Moon falls in the Shadow of the Earth
the Wolf indicates it is the absolute First Full moon of the year 2019

so Wolf, Blood, Super are simply telling us coded info about the various 'cycles' the Moon or Luna goes through...
No woo-woo going down

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Have to see if I can get pics if the weather is good that night.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Great! Can't wait to see how mental people go with this bad boy

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Great! Can't wait to see how mental people go with this bad boy

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sirstudly

Funny how the moon affects people. Lots of people dont even seem to notice.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Sirstudly

Funny how the moon affects people. Lots of people dont even seem to notice.

It effects me, I get quite horny during the full moon and pretty submissive sexually, I don't track the moons progress but I feel its influence change as the month goes by...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It effects me, I get quite horny during the full moon and pretty submissive sexually, I don't track the moons progress but I feel its influence change as the month goes by...

Keep an eye on it. Watch peoples behaviour on a full and empty moon.. Its interesting. Many get the horn with the moon.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I've always believed the moon has more influence on the earth and it's actions than we have ever realized. Think about it, the earth is 2/3rds (71%) water.

About 71 percent of the Earth's surface is water-covered, and the oceans hold about 96.5 percent of all Earth's water. Water also exists in the air as water vapor, in rivers and lakes, in icecaps and glaciers, in the ground as soil moisture and in aquifers, and even in you and your dog...

That moon which is 238,900 miles from earth controls it's tides of massive bodies of water on a daily basis. It makes sense that it could also effect many life forms that are more water that other materials. It could also makes sense that it would affect tectonic plates. As the deeper you drill or dig, the more wet the earth. Just my humble opinion though.

A simple search of the net shows there are many opposite views on this topic, neither of which seems to be provable.

I guess the opinion is in the mind of the beholder.

top topics

join