It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Retired CA Fire Captains show evidence of DEW Ca Camp fire

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

If it was a conspiracy to destroy the company, from that article it seems to have been successful.

It might get worse before it gets better. A lot of the burned out areas are forecast to get heavy rains over the next week, 7-9 inches or more in some places. You know what that likely means.

Who or what will be blamed if this leads to another disaster?

edit on 13-1-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Unfortunately, the author of the opening post has repeatedly put all their eggs in the agenda 21 basket for motive in past posts.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: ausername

Unfortunately, the author of the opening post has repeatedly put all their eggs in the agenda 21 basket for motive in past posts.

Why would that be unfortunate ?

Your type of thinking..such as why not use a match cause it is easier was outdated and retarded 50 years ago.

Occam's Razor..a nice logic twist that directs idiots from any real thought.

It is all done for you...every response programmed.

Would be an awfully boring world if your kind gets its way.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
China doesn't like the trade war

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Dare we call it a "Manufactured Crisis."

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Because wildfires are destroying the ecosystem and topsoil in California which is at odds with agenda 21.

As far as bankrupting electrical companies in California, California lawmakers have no qualms passing laws that would have the same effect. Laws that would win big with constituents.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Occam's razor

simple.m.wikipedia.org...

This translates roughly:

More things should not be used than are necessary.
This means if there are several possible ways something might have happened, the way which uses the fewest guesses is probably the correct one. However, Occam's razor only applies when the simple explanation and complex explanation both work equally well. If a more complex explanation does a better job than a simpler one, then you should use the complex explanation.

Matches and embers that have a history of starting wildfires vs people assuming fires started by a billion dollar satellite launched into space with the assumption they could start a wildfires 63 miles down through earth’s atmosphere with no clear motive.

Now which one fits Occam's razor?
edit on 14-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The question is will the government accept this as a viable case in court?

I seriously doubt that the government will take any beam weapons from spaceideas seriously.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Excellent OP!
SnF

When ever I see the uncompromising opposition, furiously
attacking someone with ad hominem remarks, or unsupported statements (no links), I
begin to believe the OP. There is a lot to say about the quote,"The lady objects too much."
Sadly, I've noticed that several of these argumentative contributors have the same writing styles.
Word choice, sentence fluency, specific context, purpose, and the way writing is dressed up (or down),
all contribute to the style of writing. The choice of words and sentence structures used
to achieve a certain effect is also an element of style. I see that several of the usual objecting members,
embody the identical style of writing. I'm not saying that there are members with multiple accounts, but it does make me wonder.

A conspiracy...within a conspiracy!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
These cars look very similar to the far removed burned cars on 9/11. I know Judy wood isn't popular here but.... all combustibles on the car.. but also the occasional engine block! Replacing the culverts was interesting how was any underground metal damaged if this was a regular forest fire? Untouched leaves on trees were also seen post 9/11 directly adjacent to burned out buildings.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
These fires have been naturally occurring even before the occupation of humans.

Its actually been a cyclic case that's happens over and over.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

That is a definitely a yes.

The OMEGA Agency Research Project, has an exhaustive compilation of sources and informative urls packed full of data confirming exactly that

Some links may be inop, but many still exist, and even broken links can be searched for the subject.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing all this! S&F

I am also familiar with fire damage as it happens, these anomalies are undeniable to anybody who is. These guys seem legit to me. They have clearly approached this whole situation in a careful and scientific way.

The bit they mentioned about the people of Paradise losing the ability to think clearly since the fire is also very disturbing....
I once stepped in front of one of those huge cell tower antennas mounted on a roof for a few seconds before I noticed... it heated up the inside of my skull a little bit, scary stuff. I cant help but wonder about if the weapon is indeed microwave-based, like that antenna was, perhaps the reflected energy from the targeted areas could have had a similar effect to the fleeing or nearby population. Heating up their brains a bit, inside out, like a microwave. And those trees.

If they burn 50,000 people out of their homes and nobody questions it then we are inviting disaster. These were not natural fire but acts of arson perpetrated on the public. More evidence is surfacing to that effect and it deserves a hearing. We cannot let them get away with this.

I could not agree more. This is an act of war IMO.

I speculate that whatever caused this could potentially be like the system in the book The Cardinal Of The Kremlin. It would certainly make sense to me for something powerful enough to do this to be a ground based system which is delivered via space mirrors. I'm not aware of any type of mirror that could aim something that intense so maybe larger ones with a slight curve to focus a point at a certain distance? Or adaptive optics. Maybe some kind of shades on it like the ones snipers sometimes use to conceal the shine of their scopes?? Who knows.

Judging by the diverse types of objects that could absorb whatever type of energy being used, could it actually be multispectral? Like a laser and a maser aimed together, or added together when necessary? Like use a microwave to light the trees but add to it to fully destroy the homes? or its just THAT powerfull, except when used to try to light the trees???

I don't know how far this goes but like you I'm going to do my best to find out or die trying, while we still can.

-Driver

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Remember how he described the fire spreading at a rate of "80 football fields per minute"?

Considering the number of independently started fires and the speed and accuracy of the blaze, I think this may be consistent with a missile shield type system made to engage lots of things simultaneously.

WAY more questions than answers

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Z32Driver

What satellite would be big enough and have a big enough power supply?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

How was a wildlife accurate?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Can you cite what was proposed on how a missile defense satellite would actually create its x-rays

The idea is to "columnate," or direct the X-ray energy released in a nuclear explosion to create a devastating new weapon. A bomb mounted on a satellite equipped with X-ray tubes could become a space-based battle station. When the bomb is detonated, deadly beams would be created which -- when focused and properly aimed -- could destroy Soviet missiles as they rose up through the atmosphere, shattering rockets and warheads almost instantly. (If implemented, this idea would also destroy the 1965 treaty banning nuclear weapons from space.)
www.washingtonpost.com... 9bb8075210/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.37e882f0cc12

Can you cite any other developments in satellite power plant technology that would power “missile shield type system made to engage lots of things simultaneously.” with out blowing itself up?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
California has become a rogue state, even more than the Southern states that made the Confederacy. Sanctuary cities, Silicon valley companies pushing leftist ideology while censoring conservatives, constant wildfires ravaging towns, forced vaccinations, everything state mandated or regulated, taxes out the ying yang, utility bailouts etc etc all led by the likes of Pelosi and Feinstein. We applaud Lincoln for keeping the Union together - will Trump bring California back in to the fold? I don't think declaring a National emergency over CA is out the of the question at all. They are an economic and strategically important state who's government has gone so far left as to be seditious.

The South suffered for their politics, I see no reason to give California a pass.
edit on 19-1-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The South suffered for their politics, I see no reason to give California a pass.

Nothing like have'n the Fed Gov. cave your skull in right behind
the state breaking your legs. Damn.

And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from
heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people.

Rev 13

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join