It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Love of My Life Has Passed Away

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

She looks like the kind of person with that infectious joy you just want to be around. May her spark of life shine on through all those who knew and loved her.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I’m so sorry.

Much love to you.

AB

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Now that truly sucks.. RIP.

I hate threads like these, even that hamster one years ago, was inductive to inducing leaky eye syndrome.

But we all move on. One day.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So very sorry. In our prayers.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
So sorry for your loss, sir.

Prayers and condolences.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Mike,

Knowing that you and Dada had a Love that most of us could only dream to have had or experience, and that makes this so much harder for me to try and convey my thoughts on her passing. Words do it no justice.

I continue to pray and send positive thoughts and karma your way to find some peace.
edit on 1/12/2019 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So sorry to hear of your loss. She will indeed always be in your heart. She is a better place now but she will always be a part of you.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Oh, Mike! I'm so sorry!
The 11th is my brother's birthday. He died in a car accident when he was 39.
I will always think of Dada now too on this date!
You both will be in my prayers!

WOQ

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

So very sorry to hear this Mike. My thoughts and prayers to you and family.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I don't know what to say man, that's why I normally refrain from participating in this, my least favorite of thread topics.

There's just no sufficient words.

Just, UNfathomable...

And then there's just the sheer absurdity of it all... Life man, what a trip.

The only thing I can think to make any sense of it, is that, the shortness of our time here together (perhaps also, combined with the confusion most of us feel about what happens next, as in not knowing if you will Ever see this person again) is what makes our time together so precious.

It's what gives our relationships value, the fact there is a limited amount time to enjoy them. Supply and demand basically. 0If we all lived forever, those moments wouldn't be as special, because they could essentially be repeated endlessly. Or put off endlessly.

But the fact that you have such a limited time living on Earth and chose to set aside a portion of that time to devote toward being with and developing a relationship with that other person, makes it incredibly meaningful.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Very sorry to hear this.
Let the time come quickly where the pain is manageable and memories bring a smile first and lament second.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me
I want no rites in a gloom filled room
Why cry for a soul set free?

Miss me a little, but not for long
And not with your head bowed low
Remember the love that once we shared
Miss me, but let me go.

For this is a journey we all must take
And each must go alone.
It's all part of the master plan
A step on the road to home.

When you are lonely and sick at heart
Go to the friends we know.
Laugh at all the things we used to do
Miss me, but let me go.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

knowing how that disease does it's damage, I'm both sorry for your loss, and happy she is free from those chains.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Mike, I don’t know what to say. ATS loves you and we will be that shoulder to lean on when you need it.

My thoughts are with you.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'll have to beg you all for your forbearance; the night was long and sleep only walked lightly and fled too soon. Every time I tried to think of other things, or simply nothing, my mind returned to her.

It's still the same now. I have read every post here and feel comforted, even as I sit here writing and try to accept that she's really gone. With me in my soul and being, yes: always. But in this here and now, she's gone.

Some hours ago I was reading back through other posts I'd written where I talked about Dada's struggles and my own. And back on November 24 2018 in this post I wrote:

She is in a world within her own mind, a mind that is lost and can't find a way out into the sunshine.

Call it an intuitive look into the true being of the one I love, call it whatever, but yesterday, there was one truly wonderful thing that happened.

Just a few minutes before the Dr called to tell me Dada had passed away, the sun came out. The grey snow clouds moved away and for the first time in many days there was a brilliantly blue sky. The sun shone on the freshly-fallen snow and everywhere I looked it was sparkling like galaxies of tiny diamonds. It was almost too beautiful. Then, when that phone call came through, I realized that the sun came out just when Dada passed.

I believe, I hope, I pray, that even though my beautiful lady was sleeping, somewhere within her mind she sensed that glorious light. At last, her suffering mind could find a way out of the darkness. At last, she could be free!

And so she turned to the light and went away -- away into that wonderful, welcoming sunshine and found the peace she so much deserved.

Oh, Dada... I love you so much! Run free, my love, run free through fields of golden light.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Oh Mike, that was so very beautiful! I do believe she is running free through fields of golden light and smiling down upon you. You had an Earth Angel, now she is where she belongs and where you will one day meet again. Hugs my friend!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I wish you sweet dreams Mike.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss Mike. I never saw anyone speak so highly of the love of their life as you have over the years.
(((Hugs)))

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
My sympathies to you mike. Peace be with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join