It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Love of My Life Has Passed Away

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I cannot imagine your pain right now.

I offer my condolences knowing it will never be enough.

May your wife, Dada, rest in peace.

May you find peace.

edit on 11 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My condolences Mike. I remember you talking about her in chat years ago.
Hugs Zazz.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Thats heartbreaking.
However, looking at that smile She will have brought joy to everyone She met.
Someone so special will always live on.
Our heartfelt condolences.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear she passed away. I am sorry to hear she was with Alzheimer disease too.

Some of the people who have it seem so happy others get depressed or angry, I have known two that actually got really nice. One of those I knew didn't even recognize her own kids but knew me by name and was very good at chatting with me. She would say bill should be back from Nissula in a while, and was very friendly. Her husband Bill had died ten years before that time. But I thought it cute that she remembered me but couldn't remember my ex-wife who was her granddaughter.

Take care, don't be too sad. If she was like me, she could not really enjoy life if it ever got to the point that she could not remember the ones she loved.

When you get older and have to go to lots of funerals, you learn to appreciate the company of those who are at the funeral. Watching your friends die is not enjoyable by any means.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I'm sorry to hear that my friend. Thoughts to you.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So sorry JustMike,

I will pray for you and you family.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My deepest sympathies Mike

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ahh so sorry to hear this Mike, I hope you are surrounded by family and friends at the moment. She has beautiful eyes and a warm smile and your thread is a wonderful tribute to your lives together.

Hold fast & stay strong mate.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Heartfelt condolences JM..

A Beautiful picture of the love and light, she brought to so many of those around sweet Dada.

May her joy and love, live on in your heart. A shining light to guide you through the darkest of times.

Des

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

My sincerest condolences, and a truly heartfelt best to you and yours.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Dear JustMike - your Dada is beautiful and from her picture alone I can tell she was a gentle soul and loved to love on people.

She is not gone, she is still with you. I truly believe she is just on the other side where she is more than she ever was while here. You will see her again, it is just a period much like being on vacation. She is thriving, restored to perfect health and more now than she ever was in human form.

You are not alone, you have us. I am so sorry, and you have my condolences and endless hugs when you need them.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Right now, words don't mean #. It may be a while before they do.

All the condolences here shows you that we care, not just about you but also extended to those that you care about as well.

Take care of yourself, JustMike (it sounds simple but during these moment, we often forget). We'll still be here arguing CGI vs UFO just as always.

Sorry for your loss!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So wonderful that you had a "love of your life' I do also and like everyone in my elderly position we are afraid to be the one left to the last. we are so very lucky though you and I! So many never find love like that and so many will never get to know the joy that brought you this pain now.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Condolences to you Mike.
May your beautiful Dada rest in peace.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I don't know you.. I mean I know your avatar and some of your posts, but not more.

That was too heartfelt.
I can't tell if im crying from beauty or sadness.
Probably both.

The most beautiful part is in the end you said you loved her and she felt that...

..and maybe now she is free.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am very sorry for your loss. Hope you can stay strong JustMike.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I am so sorry for you loss. I can't imagine the pain you must be in, but I hope the memories of the happy times with such a beautiful woman ease your pain, if only a little.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My heart goes out to you Mike. So sorry that this day have finally come.

Feel free to PM me if you need a hug, a shoulder to cry on, or anything else my friend.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I too am sorry for your loss JustMike. Heartfelt condolences to you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join