It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The largest transfer of wealth in history

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
I think you’re forgetting the military’s 23 trillion unaccounted for. More tax dollars stolen from workers paid to corporations.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
All us trade treaties are completely exploitative of the nation we are trading with. We flood their markets with our subsidized grains, oil, and products while banning them from subsidizing their markets, putting their farmers and such out of business. Then we buy their farms and resources on the cheap. Similarly the imf and world bank loaning money to small nations at draconian rates with the intent that they default specifically so they can then go in and plunder all the nations resources, infrastructure, etc.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
I think you’re forgetting the military’s 23 trillion unaccounted for. More tax dollars stolen from workers paid to corporations.

Keep repeating lies.

www.usdebtclock.org...

House hold assets 5 times that of corporate.

Unfunded liabilities over 100 Trillion.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
? The money goes to corporations and then gets extracted to personal accounts. It doesn’t sit in the corporate vault. Sorry, I forget sometimes you have to bring it to 5th grade level for folks unable to extrapolate from what’s not directly stated. So, billions of taxpayer dollars disappeared to contracting groups like kbr, Halliburton, etc during the Iraq war. Those dollars were then divided out, some to materials, some to wages, and most to the personal accounts of people like Cheney and Rumsfeld. Companies always try to file a loss or depreciation so it looks like they make no profit so they can’t get taxed on it. But the profit is there, it’s just been shifted to personal accounts, offshore accounts, or “investment” products.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Sure does feel like the Gd fifth grade.

People ALWAYS crying about rich people and corporations not 'sharing'.

A GD lie that's been endlessly repeated since the days of Huey Long.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
could not agree more

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Let me add. I served in the military. 12 years. I was supply, so I experienced a good part of exactly what they were talking about with part of the fraud. At the end of every year we were instructed to completely empty our funds buying whatever we felt like, in order to inflate the budget for next year. So every year, they spend way more they need in order to get an even bigger budget to needlessly waste at the end of the next year. This money was spent on catalog items from private companies. So it was another massive transfer of taxpayer dollars from workers to the companies that we purchased countless unneeded items from.

Lastly, the 23 trillion is obviously not on the debt clock because they don’t know where it is. That’s the whole point of the fraud. It’s not on the records. But your snarky cheek sure adds to the conversation. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
nice work pexx.
hold these #ers feet to the fire.
you will be met with shills and silence.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And that’s why labors share of gdp has been declining for 40 years, correct?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
And that’s why labors share of gdp has been declining for 40 years, correct?

no that's because millennial's are lazy

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
And you mistake me neo. I don’t just say the rich don’t pay their share. It’s way more than that. Did the poor destroy Libya? No, that was all done by wealthy powers. Did the poor cause the 08 crash? No, that was all done by the wealthy elite. Did the poor drive up the prices of groceries? Did the poor invent planned obsolescence? Did the poor cause ww1 and ww2? The oil wars? The banana republics in South America? The deep water horizon? The thousands of farmers suiciding in India? The destruction of north Africa’s massive irrigation project?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
pursuit of massive wealth and power by certain groups, including the banks and the mic, is the most destructive force in the world today. My whole point is, this very same group who uses sweatshop labor and child labor in other nations today is just dying to do that here as well. The same groups that are privatizing Greece and impoverishing their whole nation are just dying to do that to us here. And they are companies based here. American companies and largely American citizens.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Have a great weekend Pex. Keep fighting the good fight. Who knows maybe you are the spark to start the butterfly effect that will change the world for the better.

I hope you don't mind if I place all of my bets on you. No pressure. No stress.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse You are so right. I was fortunate enough to have worked 28 years for a company like that. My pension was paid 100% by my employer. They did away with that beneft about 8 years before I retired, for all those with less than 5 years senority. The only workers who have pensions now that I know of, are govt employees, some teachers. I'm sorry for all the young people out there.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

No it's exactly the opposite of a handout, it's a hand off.
Handouts are what are given to people who haven't earned anything or have earned less than you're giving them.

Hand off, or in this case, a little bit less of hand in earners wallets,is when you don't take as much of people's earned income.

So please get out of here with that horse manure you're trying to shovel.

Jaden
edit on 11-1-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Oh ya! The bailouts, I almost forgot about that whole thing, it was a big craze some years ago, even here on ATS. And it was more retarted then the whole Obama arguments. That whole thing went through without any uproar and as smooth as butter in the government. Were they not selling it as it will help the economy and jobs?

And meanwhile now some many years latter, it has achieved absolutely nothing besides what you said above, in fact tax payers will still be paying for it for a while to come.

And meanwhile they have been arguing these past years for the 5 billion to build a measly wall that Trump wants, which will really effect things besides creating some jobs, stop some illegals here and there, maybe put a dent in the drug runs and indentured sex market rings, but in all not that much. But it will still achieve more then the whole 18.5 trillion has.

Ah ain't life funny.
The real danger is not the the insanely rich and there pet peves, but the really really stupid people. Its what keeps them in power, and is the source of 99% of the worlds wows.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The fact you never noticed anything from the bailouts is by design. If all that money trickled down to us peons there would be extreme inflation/hyperinflation. By keeping it tied up with people who already had extreme wealth there was little disruption in the world order.

This is the goal of the Federal Reserve. As long as the country is producing GDP for them they will find a way to keep the status quo of their monetary policy monopoly. If they lose control and USD hyperinflates to worthlessness, well hey they already stole 97% of the peoples wealth since 1913 it was a good run for them.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Is this UBI?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join