It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people who stink

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't like sprays either but a roll on deodorant is not a spray. And there are perfumes that are alcohol free... hell, you could even rub crushed peanuts onto your skin... that smells much better than B.O
edit on CSTFri, 11 Jan 2019 16:59:38 -06000000003104x038x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: ketsuko
Different cultures have different standards on bathing and cleanliness when it comes to showering and actually a daily shower isn't as necessary as most think.

I can't stand to not wash my hair to at least a minimal degree, but in the winter especially, I will skip some elements of a shower several times during the week to avoid drying the skin behind my knees. If I don't, I'll scratch myself bloody as it dries out from the constant hot water and soap exposure. I'm not joking on that.

Lets not make excuses... there are ways to smell nice and pleasant! If someone is allergic to something, buy a deodorant that doesn;'t have that ingredient in it.

Because you don't know these persons may have health problems!

Diabetes. Diabetes patients often experience additional medical complications, including a sudden change in smell or body odor. Urinary tract infections and the high level of blood glucose can increase body odor and bad breath. ... One of the symptoms is a distinct, fruity breath smell.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

My father was diabetic and never smelled f B.O. His breath did on occasion.

No... this B.O I'm talking about is just laziness

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

the woman I saw today is a doctor ffs. People need to enter that room to be seen

Use social media to pass on the "hint" to the medical practice. Seems to be powerful in everything else. Hit em in the hip pocket.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I used to be a manager for a company that sold electronics. One time, I began receiving complaints from employees AND customers about the odor emanating from one of the ladies that worked there. I consulted with HR dept., and was informed that this particular employee was not bathing due to her religious beliefs and we were not to do or say anything to avoid possible discrimination claims. Her odor smelled like compost mixed with locker room and moldy socks. Some employees actually either quit or asked for transfers because of the stench that permeated any area that "stinky" occupied.

I believe she went for a couple of weeks or a month without bathing. Not sure what religion, perhaps she worshiped the Dirt Goddess?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

. hell, you could even rub crushed peanuts onto your skin... that smells much better than B.O

At the end of the day get your dog to lick the peanuts and sweat off......then you don't need a shower.....just a funeral for your dog.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

No... this B.O I'm talking about is just laziness

How do you know? Speaking of laziness did you even bother reading some of the links that suggest that some odours are indicative of disease?

You live in Londonistan correct? You Poms avoid water.

www.smh.com.au...

Think this is only happening in the US? Think again. There are plenty of signs that this carefree attitude to cleanliness is popular in the UK too - and in some cases growing. Last year, a poll for tissue manufacturer SCA found that 41 per cent of British men and 33 per cent of women don’t shower every day, with 12 per cent of people only having a proper wash once or twice a week.

(These figures place the UK behind Australia, Mexico and France in the personal hygiene stakes.) Around the same time, research by Mintel found that more thanhalf of British teenagers don’t wash every day - with many opting for a quick spray of deodorant to mask any stink.

Sort of puts your below post in context doesnt it.......Unless you're implying this group represents 1/2 of the teenager population in London.

And ... no, I'm not being 'prejudice' when I say this.... they were Middle Eastern/Indian Women... from those areas

"Do me a favour and make sure he's dead"

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

I'm not surprised. My wife had this Asian who had a "psychology degree" employed in her dept - she kept googling common English words - and cutting and pasting other peoples work in order to write her reports - how she got in I'll never know -

But I digress..... She would eat this Asian raw fish concoction that stank out the centre - about 200sq mtrs of office space.

My wife would unobtrusively follow her around and spray essential oils in her path. They couldn't say anything.

The real fun began when she dropped a 2nd child - she may have had problems with English - but she knew the benefits of the perks - every 1/2 hr off to espress excess milk - LOL. Even got permission to work from home - no logging on or off reporting. She was untouchable.

They play the system and plead ignorance when it suits them.

Not sure what religion, perhaps she worshiped the Dirt Goddess?

All you have to say is "against my religious or cultural belief". No-one can question what that belief or religion is. True story.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I don't like sprays either but a roll on deodorant is not a spray. And there are perfumes that are alcohol free... hell, you could even rub crushed peanuts onto your skin... that smells much better than B.O

When I was a teenager, I would have been all over a girl who smelled like peanuts.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thank your lucky stars you don’t have what I have, sone hyperactive disorder where I can smell everything. God it’s awful! I don’t know what this disorder is called or if it even exists but it’s like every person has a distinct odour and I can tell if they’re nearby and their horrid scent lingers after they leave my house. Smells like unlaundered clothing.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm not saying you have to shower or baTHE every day... I don't even do that but come on... you'd expect a doctor to smell nice or a least have a nice smelling office/room. It doesn't cost that much to smell somewhat decent.

if you work on a building site daily, that's different, you'd expect some sort of sweaty smell.

I used to work at Harrods.. one of the top stores in London and i can tell you now that people working there in some areas were disgusting.... smelt bad and shat all over the toilets... filled them up with their shat and peeed all over them (Brit born Asian people again) ... had to walk 300 metres or so to get to a clean toilet! My Manager there used to stink to high heaven.... nasty! He was a white dude on this ocassion.
edit on CSTSat, 12 Jan 2019 05:21:03 -06000000003105x003x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

When I was a teenager, I would have been all over a girl who smelled like peanuts.

Nice smell isn't it. And Garlic!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Hey, I'm stinky right now! Just ran 10 miles and I'm getting ready to do a weight work out! Sometimes stinky is good! rofl.

And, FYI, I don't wear deodorant or any type of perfume...ever!

Take that Mr. Stinky People Suck Dude!

And no, I don't stink nor do I have B.O...ever! (well, maybe after I finish my workouts, but then I shower!)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yea I pretty much get your drift and I think its a British problem overall but certainly elements within certain ethnic groups would fit that profile

and in some cases growing. Last year, a poll for tissue manufacturer SCA found that 41 per cent of British men and 33 per cent of women don’t shower every day, with 12 per cent of people only having a proper wash once or twice a week.

(These figures place the UK behind Australia, Mexico and France

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I went into a best buy the other day and there was so much muilticultrualism you could smell it......

I would never imagine an entire bestbuy could be taken over....

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Body odor is mostly due to metabolic processes. You've undoubtedly heard the expression "You are what you eat", it's true! People who consume large amounts of garlic, fruit, salt, etc. exude a certain body odor. Occasionally though foot odor is mistaken for body odor.. I've personally been guilty of this offense myself in the past. You honestly get used to the smell, and have no clue about it till someone rudely, or perhaps well-meaning informs you of the problem.

I used to be a drug counselor, and I could tell which clients had been drinking the previous night, and which had not imbibed. At first I didn't really notice, but over time my sense of smell became more acute, and I become a human bloodhound!! What we eat also effects the taste and smell of our body fluids we excrete such as semen, urine, even your blood.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

God help those individuals that suffer from severe peanut allergies! LOL

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LLoyd45

PEANUTS!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join