It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X86B / Aircraft cloaking system / Anyone have information on this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Sounds a bit like Adblue over here on diesel cars and lorries not sure if you have it in America. Its sprayed into the exhaust to neutralise emissions.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

Yeah, it would be similar to DEF fluid.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yeah I just googled DEF fluid we call it Adblue. The stuff stinks to high heaven its derived from urea.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Just be glad you don't have to deal with some of the related systems that we do here.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I once came across an old couple who had put it in their windscreen wash tank thinking it was screenwash. They had a black car that was just covered in white that had crystallised. It eats away rubber and the tubing apparently.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yeah, it does horrible things to them. God help you if you put it in the fuel tank. Don't start the engine until the tanks are totally drained. We also have filters that allegedly catch soot from the exhaust that have done a wonderful job of screwing drivers out of a ton of money when it hasn't been burning down trucks and killing them.
edit on 1/11/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Don't happen to be diesel particulate filters are they that apparently "self clean" but just clog up?!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yeah, I didn't think you guys had to use them.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure if trucks have them. But a lot of vw audi cars had them and they were a nightmare. I got mine removed on an old car and the engine remapped to pass emissions not sure anywhere will do that now as it wasn't exactly allowed. Trucks have been using them since 2007 over here.
edit on 11-1-2019 by Woody510 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Have you seen how they clean them at some garages. I watched a mechanic do one and basically rigged something from the steering wheel to accelerator so it stayed at 3000 rpm for ages and the exhaust was basically red hot.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
DEDs

I want to point out that DEDs aren't a real thing.

edit on 11 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There's a very interesting research paper on visual stealth buried on the site.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Chlorosulfuric acid was used in these to stop contrails

edit on 12-1-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That's the leading theory. Some kind of chemical additive in the exhaust stream, not actually going through the engine.

Wow that would drive the chem trials nuts crazy. 'OMG so they do spray chemical into the jet exhaust!' .... 'Yes but to REMOVE the contrails'

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I just had the FBI JTTF over at my place back in 2015 as I pulled several "flight operation binders" from a construction dumpster and turned them over to them. Got there just 20 minutes before an illegal Alien from Mexico showed up and grabbed a satchel to what appeared in a picture to be a wad of US Dollars over 2" thick. Dam I missed the satchel. Well that fine non US citizen then took off back into Mexico just before ICE did their sweep throughout the South. Gee I wonder what he was up to because in the action photos of him he looks suspicious.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Everyone loves a good PSYOP

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

All I know is what I know and or what I saw. I am extremely confident in the USA as our guys have some really neat Toys. I cant help it if they kept the lights on when they do fly overs. I am up daily at 5:30AM every morning. Ever read "The Black Vault"? Any opine on their stuff?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

In your signature line, the claim is you gather information for US Intell Agencies. If this is an example of those abilities, then we are doomed. As for what you saw, I have no idea. The article you linked too is a complete fabrication, an April Fools Satrical article from 2015, it even says so. If you would like to comment on what you saw, I would do so without referencing fake articles.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So you saw a plane at night and that equals something classified, and a link to an April Fool's Day article?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

All I know is that I trust that our country really has some neat toys.

Ah but it weren't just an ordinary plane. It made no noise from its engines and it wasn't a Stealth Bomber because of its "tail". Well it had no tail as its "tail" was straight across similar to one side on an Equilateral triangle. Actually if you look at my pic of the Moon and cut and paste into your viewer you can see the shape. I think I and several others saw it again back in May as it appeared to be in some sort of war games. It also seems to have its own atmosphere and
I only added the "April" article because it did discuss "cloaking". Also "classified"; who knows but I doubt it? I cant help it if those guys fly around with their massive and brilliant lights on at 5:30 - 6:00am over rural America when I am out feeding the barnyard animals

edit on 13-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join