It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its My Cake Day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So to day is my birthday and I am depressed and maybe the ATS community can cheer me up. My long time live in girlfriend had decided to move back to her home state to be closer to her family. We have had a wonderful 5 years together and this news devastated me. I understand why and I am not mad at her for the reasoning (complicated situation) its just hard on me since we had build a life together and have a blended family.

Just feeling empty and alone.

Hope you all have a great day, go out and take your dreams cause no one is going to give them too you.

~Morpheus

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

When one door closes another one opens, hoping your future improves and Happy Birthday M.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Happy Birthday.
Warm weather is coming soon.
You are single.
Bikinis.

Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Happy Birthday fellow Capricorn! I turned 50 two days ago on January 9th (sharing a birthday date with Richard Nixon).

You share a birthday date with Albert Hofmann, the first person to synthesize lysergic acid diethylamide!
edit on 1112019 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Found the redditor lol.

Happy b-day to you, sorry about the girl. As the above stated, enjoy being single for a bit.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about your situation, all I can say is at least it seems to have been amicable,

I wish you a happy birthday and all the best, this next beer is for you brother 🍻

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
So to day is my birthday and I am depressed and maybe the ATS community can cheer me up. My long time live in girlfriend had decided to move back to her home state to be closer to her family. We have had a wonderful 5 years together and this news devastated me. I understand why and I am not mad at her for the reasoning (complicated situation) its just hard on me since we had build a life together and have a blended family.

Just feeling empty and alone.

Hope you all have a great day, go out and take your dreams cause no one is going to give them too you.

~Morpheus

One step at a time brother. No endings, just opportunities.

Focus on you. Do that one thing, and every step becomes a journey. Paths don't have to be different if they are the same. Walk for yourself, and see where that leads. If taken with sincerity, each step will be a good step.

One thing I've learnt in life, every defeat is only a stepping stone to better things. Opportunity, my friend. No endings...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Happy Birthday, and if it isn't happy I hope it is at least bearable. I'm a Capricorn and I make sure I am always alone on my birthday in my own little bubble. I also suffer from depression.

Better days are on their way.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

What a f#$%#ing legend.

Happy Birthday Morpheus, you share your birthday with someone who helped usher in a new era of consciousness.

Per your situation, you now have the opportunity to find yourself again. My only suggestion would be to use any down time to pick up some new hobbies/interests. Anytime you're feeling down, channel that into the new activities as an outlet.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Having you alone on your birthday will never do. Let's have a little party in here shall we? There will be food and drinks and cake of course. What kind of music do you like?

I am so sorry to hear about your girlfriend! Hugs for you Morpheus!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Maybe this will help. Don't say I didn't warn you...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Happy belated Birthday to you! Always love your avatar!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

That's not the chicken song I thought it would be. This is hilarious! Loved it!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So to day is my birthday and I am depressed and maybe the ATS community can cheer me up.

You're welcome.

I can't give you time, and that's what it will take to heal your wounds.

ETA: Oh, and happy birthday!!
edit on 11-1-2019 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
LOL...ooops wrong thread. Sorry!

edit on 11-1-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Psst! Wrong thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Bahaha!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL, thank you Hun!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ahahaha!

Where's our guest of honor? I have to leave later and won't be home until tonight. I hope when I get back there are a lot of posts in here and that Morpheus is feeling the love and smiling.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

They are clearly watching the totally awesome and hilarious video that I posted, duh!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join