It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exellent UFO footage out of Utah taken in 2016 just now posted Clear What do you think ATS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Looks like the raw footage will be available to download tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's small like a wingsuit pilot but it's too low.

How close is this to the Sherman/skinwalker ranch?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Fake as #.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
My two cents... I gotta say it just seems staged way too well and the initial turn looks like a keyed motion path to me the motion blur is spot on for CGI also, I am leaning heavily towards CGI I read through the youtube comments and the OP swears up and down it's genuine so I am eager to see the raw footage he claims he will be posting tomorrow. I make my living as a motion graphics/CGI artist for what it's worth the biggest tell to me is the staging screams animated but that certainly doesn't mean it wouldn't be possible to randomly capture a shot like this. Hopefully I am wrong and if I am this is the best UFO footage I have ever seen by far.
edit on 10-1-2019 by animatorsteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

They only work due to being trained with real-world images and video. As we have none of real alien craft and the physics involved they could not possibly extrapolate the correct results. Although they are remarkable at times, those AI's don't pull something from their arse for free.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

If this object is real then we can extrapolate some performance profiles from it and rationalize a bit about such a craft.
It does not create an atmospheric disturbance despite it's speed - so it may be flying through the atmosphere but not in the atmosphere almost as if it is using a quantum phasing technology to allow it to pass through the atmosphere without colliding or interacting with the atmospheric molecules - this fit's well with eye witness accounts of some UFO flying directly into the ground or through solid matter.

Speed is not beyond our capability but anything we make that goes that fast and that close to the ground would create one hell of a shock wave and also be very noise itself - as far as publicly known technology's are concerned that is?.

Object appears light in color, could this be purely aesthetics or could there be some practical purpose to this choice of appearance, perhaps it is an active camouflage system that had not had time to adjust to the ground or the view of the drone and speed and observation work both way's perhaps the drone itself was so small this craft mistook it for a bird so did not take the necessary action to hide itself.

I would love to hear reports from people in the area and see a gravitational and magnetic map for that region as perhaps, perhaps? this object was using the magnetic field's of the earth like we would a roadway.

Very interesting, I am not qualified to say real or fake but my gut say's real.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Well you heard it said in the video, something traveling that fast and low would be heard and seen, and make a sonic boom. So either it was one of them UFO unidentified flying objects, or probably a fly or bird in the background of the foreground, dont think its a Chinese lantern. And while it may be powered by swamp gas, its hard to judge.

But seeing that it is impossible for something to travel that fast without being heard or seen and making a sonic boom. That is unless we know a whole lot less about the law of physics then we think we do.

Nah! Yet another video of a UFO, that proves that videos about UFOS exist. I think everybody just needs to return to there daily scheduled programing.
edit on 9pmThursdaypm102019f4pmThu, 10 Jan 2019 21:00:05 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: Ah spelled heard wrong, an easy mistranlation of the herd.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
OP should send a dupe of the original to Dr. Bruce Maccabee.
His analysis would go a long way in resolving the speculation.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hmmm the sonic boom aspect is intriguing what would be the physics behind NOT having a sonic boom gravitational manipulation?? sound air wave ect i know nothing about physics what actually makes a sonic boom and what would have to be separated or moved around for to not get one?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm a bit skeptical. The object does not change in brightness from the distance.
It should be lighter due to atmospheric haze if starts from 3.5 miles away.
The angle of the banking and framing is way to convenient.
Could be the you tube compression but there is also a lot of compression artifacts around the object itself.
There is no self shadowing of the object as it banks and no specular highlights.
Also the scale of the object does not match the distance it travels.
If it is 3.5 miles away and you can clearly see it then if it was 50 feet away it would be much bigger.

The question for people that believe its real:
If you have never seen anything like this before how would even be able to tell it was real?
By what criteria are you basing your judgement on?

edit on 10-1-2019 by mash3d because: spacing

edit on 10-1-2019 by mash3d because: spacing

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
First impressions, CGI.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That was no bird. Probably CGI.
edit on 10-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Taken in 2016 ? just now posted on u tube why just now dunno but clear and absolutely great in Bever 2hour north of Nevada.
3.5 miles in a second fast and clear .

What do you think?

Couple of observations...The drone seems to be fairly close to the object at is nearest point as it passes by the drone...By looking at the size, I'd say you wouldn't be able to see it at 3.5 miles away...It would have to be HUGE to see it that far away...And it doesn't change all that much is size as it approaches...

2nd thing is the object is perfectly vertical when it makes the turn and resumes its horizontal posture...I've seen objects in the sky that make a 90 degree turn...Not that they can't bank like that...

As clear as the surrounding vegetation shows up in the video, would seem a still shot of the object would be crystal clear...They didn't post a still shot...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

It's fake-their is no shadow, no sonic boom or audio, and the dude is trying too hard to sell it.

I love it when these guys try so hard and still fail.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Might be R. Kelly.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

edit on 10-1-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
In my experience high quality drone video like that in the OP is stored on the drone and extracted once the drone returns. The live stream the operator uses is of lesser quality because of wireless HQ video bandwidth obstacles and limits. OP video is too perfect to be recorded over the wireless signal.

The operator's stream is usually recorded too, and it would be very interesting to see as well. The quality would be lower because of things like static, telemetry overlays on the screen and lower resolution but would still be valuable in comparing the two for authenticity.

There should almost certainly be another video of this.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

what makes me suspicious; with many of these things, is that it seems to fly, for the sake of a better word, the 'classic fly path." That is, it starts off in one direction than swoops and veers off in another direction.

To my way of thinking, a UFO would not have to fly forwards and upwards at the same time and then veer of in some other direction. Only terrestrial aircraft do that. UFOs seem to be take off and fly in a straight line from start to finish.

However; it could be secret technology which in a development sense; is close to being UFO technology.

Did not Ben Rich from the Lockheed Corporation say some years ago that we already have the technology to fly among the stars ??

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
fake

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mash3d
It also phases out and disappears when it gets close to the object, so ya I would say scale and size is not really an issue just as speed and sound are not really an issue here. But whatever, the question being how can one tell when something is real if its on video?

I don't think many believe its real. But a good question, I think most people only believe videos and consider them real if they come from credible sources, its why every few months you have threads started from people about the government or NASA finally leaking.

You know what I forget the word they use, something about revelation. But no that's a bible thing. Brain fart I suppose but every few months there is a thread about how finally there is some sort of proof that will be released that proves that UFOS exist.

So really there waiting for others to tell them what it is that they want to exist. A classic symptom of human psychology. Wanting for a higher power in this case the government to validate somethings existence, which olso happens to be of a higher power.

But ya! Whatever that may be. And considering that the only thing they have to go on on what a UFO is, are but the things they seen on the TV in movies, and the theories of random people, or what is put in front of them.

Ya, just what is real. A question that at one time only a few were allowed to ponder on. I personally am not to sure that the masses should be pondering such a thing. UFOS a question and phenomenon that only a unlucky few are able to pick up on. From faeries to gods, to bearded men in the sky, to floating discs in the sky, a phenomenon for every age in every age.

So

If you have never seen anything like this before how would even be able to tell it was real?

You wouldn't be ale to tell it is real.

But hey maybe its a CGI bug which, blended with a smudge on the camera lens in the foreground, making it appear that its actually flying toward at those speeds hoax.
As good a answer as any.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join