It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Evidence of The Mandela Effect.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Komodo

citation required

www.copyright.gov...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenSkies

First of all, there can't be 'real evidence' or 'unreal evidence' of Mandela Effect - the very NATURE of the phenomenon prohibits that. There can only be 'residue', which people can explain and rationalize away in various ways, so this phenomenon can never be proven to those that haven't experienced it any more than those people can prove it didn't happen to those that HAVE experienced and suffer from it (like me).

Australia's shape may always have been really weird and really close to land (maybe), but Dolly DEFINITELY had braces, I am willing to do an affidavid to that fact, I am willing to die if I am wrong about it, I am as convinced about it as I am about any other similar fact, like the sky is blue or I am using a keyboard to type this (please don't do semantics on me).

I am also convinced we were in a completely different part of the 'Milky Way' galaxy, and now we're whisked to a really weird location that makes no sense.

I just try to not think about it.

Secondly, your weird and completely wrong capitalization is so distracting and irritating, it' s impossible to read your text. It would be advisable to learn the english rules before writing such posts so people can actually read what you have to say. You want people to read (and to be able to read) your posts, don't you?

Mandela Effect is NOT a thing that anyone should ever try to 'prove' to anyone. It's an unfortunate shock the Universe tortures some of us with, while leaving others outside of this pain. It's obvious and understandable their explanation is the quickest, easiest and laziest they can think of "it HAS to be a memory problem!".

I would probably do the same - in fact, I DID laugh at this phenomenon a little bit, while giving it about 25% credence - maybe it can be real, but NAAH, it's not real, and chuckling about these desperate people trying to claim it's real was just funny to me. I didn't want to disrespect anyone, but it just seemed so MASSIVELY impossible, and there's no explanation as to how or why something like that would or could ever happen - no one has the power to move continents or whole planets around, come on, these people must be a bit nuts!

But I wanted to familiarize myself with their claims anyway for entertainment purposes and because maybe, just MAYBE there might be -something- about it, even if it's not exactly as they describe.

I never, ever expected it to hit me this hard, and I don't think I will ever completely recover from it. The human body and organ structure is the second biggest thing after Dolly's braces that I just can't wrap my head around - I can't look at ANYTHING that shows the human body, the stomach location or place, or anything like that - I just have to avoid that stuff so I won't get reminded of this crazy effect.

I keep monitoring the "Pepsi" red and blue placement - someone theorized that maybe that's what they use to check which reality they are in. Although I never suffered from the "Pepsi" colors flipping - to me, they've always been this way (but then, I don't pay attention to logos that much), I actually found residue of THAT as well (accidentally). In an old computer game..

It's like.. what the heck? Why would there be residue in a game like that, unless they wanted to be humorous or something..?

In any case, nothing PROVES Mandela Effect - residue can be explained away easily, and 'memory problem' is SO logical and easy explanation, it's irresistible, and even I am guilty of thinking that before it hit me. Mandela Effect is something you SUFFER from, it's not a theory or something to prove or something interesting you can research. It's just UNFORTUNATE thing that can hit you and then everyone will ridicule you for it, while you KNOW you are right.

Pray it doesn't hit you, and be blessed if you haven't hit it and have the LUXURY of laughing at us.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join