It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady molested and injured by TSA-Left unattended, bleeding from wound.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Boadicea

I've never heard or seen anyone defend the TSA.

I have had limited experience with them...in Tampa and NOLA, but I found them to be courteous and professional. Maybe it was just the Canadian passports. But it's not like the good ones, and I'm certain the majority of them are, ever get credit.

It seems to be very airport specific. The ones I've dealt with in Seattle have been total assholes with a badge, while the ones here in Alaska have been decent folks. I am not surprised that Tampa and New Orleans have courteous TSA agents, as those cities are considered traveler friendly.
edit on 9-1-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Melissa Dykes molested by a female TSA worker....

Is this a joke?

I'm not standing up to TSA but listening to her talk she first said the scanner was like being raped, OK.... Then she said she had a brace on her leg over a bandage wound, and some how the TSA person was able to rip off her bandage though her pants and brace...OK... and lastly she talked about being molested in the pat down by another female....OK...

Seems if she was at the airport doing her streaming she could have shown us her leg too, but she never did, so I'm going to suggest she went out of her way to stream for her audience sake.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

So far in Anchorage they have been OK. I did have a bad experience in Orlando though. Two TSA people were standing next to the huge line waiting to get through security and were right next to me. They were having a loud conversation about who they were going to strip search just to screw with them. They were pointing to people in line and discussing how they were going to search that one for sure. It's supposed to be random and what they were loudly saying was disgusting. They were talking loudly saying things like look at how that guy is dressed, I'm searching him for sure and laughing loudly.

In Portland, Oregon I watched as a group of five large men surrounded everyone trying to get through security and patted down everyone very aggressively to the point of grabbing and squeezing everyone's testicles and not being even remotely polite about it. Each time they did it, they would all surround one poor passenger at a time like they were real cops arresting a violent criminal. All in black suits with black ties acting like they were FBI or something and not just low wage workers with a few hours training.

The real issue I have, is to travel from one location in the US to another location inside the US no citizen should have to be searched without probable cause. We have this seldom read document that makes it unconstitutional to do that without cause. The Patriot Act is the worst attack on our freedoms in our history.

It's all smoke and mirrors. It was not that many decades ago we all were horrified by how the people in the Soviet Union had to show their papers just to drive to the next town. Now we are being treated the same and it's OK because terrorists are everywhere, ready to jump on airplanes and blow us up if they don't fondle our balls.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
In Portland, Oregon I watched as a group of five large men surrounded everyone trying to get through security and patted down everyone very aggressively to the point of grabbing and squeezing everyone's testicles

Don't break eye contact and lustfully moan when it happens, the pat down will stop almost instantly and you'll be sent about your way.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Seriously though, these were five professional wrestler looking types in black suits literally surrounding people like they were going to run and they were preparing to take them down. All the people in line were just standing there looking at them with scared eyes while they manhandled every single man in the line. I did not see a single woman patted down. It was very strange and disturbing like something from an Orwellian movie.

When I say manhandling, I mean grabbing people by their arms and shoving them around like prisoners getting ready for body cavity searches just before the lice spray. They were clearly trying to be as intimidating and rude as possible.

I do admit here at the Anchorage airport they have been very polite and I've never even gotten a second glance. Just walk through the scanner, grab my stuff and head for the terminal. Portland though was a very unpleasant experience as was Orlando. There be crazy TSA Agents in those cities.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
I'm hoping to visit the US this summer to stay in a family home in TN, shootin, camping, partying, and campfires.
TSA can stroke me and do what they like if that is what it takes to get into the US and see my friend.
Once I'm past the airport border I won't care.
The OP story sounds awful at first glance but how does a bandage fall off from a pat down? Crap bandage in my opinion, and if it happened to me I'd just get some duct tape out of my backpack and fix it. Then flick the bird at authority when I got safely in the taxi outside the airport.
edit on 10-1-2019 by CornishCeltGuy because: clarity

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Hearing your British accent, they'll probably just wave you through. They seem to especially target young white females, the elderly and middle aged to elderly white males. Most of all the obviously American variety. Non-whites get a pass for some reason.

And hey, you really want an easy pass? Wear a burka!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: projectvxn

TSA aren't "police" anymore than IRS agents are. They're little more than perverts and psychopaths dreamed up and granted power by DC critters who believe all Americans should say "how high?" the moment Big Brother demands they jump.

In a perfect world, the shutdown drags on long enough for there to be no TSA agents willing to go to work for a delayed paycheck and the situation is forced to be commercial flights without any TSA. A month or two of zero TSA checked flights with zero incidents of Muslims hijacking or blowing up planes would make a good case for scaling down the TSA tremendously once the shutdown is over.

Its heartening to know that if there's one thing that can unite folks on ATS, its hatred of the TSA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join