It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many different forums are you a member of?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm an active member of a survivalist forum, air cooled motorbike engine forum, a plastering forum, and a forum about urban exploring.
I prep, have a motorbike rack/stand in my living room, I'm a plasterer by trade, and I like urban exploring.
I enjoy ATS but it is not my only world, just wondering what is your digital world?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

and I like urban exploring.

Is that another way of saying you're a burglar ?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Lol no, trespass is not a crime in the UK if no other crime is committed like damage or graffiti and theft.
...it is a crime to refuse to leave if someone asks though, like a security guard or whoever.
EDIT
These guys didn't break any UK criminal law...

edit on 9-1-2019 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

"How many different forums are you a member of?"

1. Flatulent Anonymous
2. The elite 1% Group Chat
3. MakingPeopleOnLineCry.com
4. HairClubForMen
5. Antofu.com
6. PutinBotClub.com
7. HowToSayREEEtoTheBritish.org
8. SpankingLizards.net
9. HillaryFor2020.com
10. Etsy

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Well I am a member of Paranormalis, another paranormal and conspiracy theory website.

Fun fact: Many of the original people who spoke with John Titor hang out there and plus there are a lot of John Titor fans there.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Just ATS for me!

I reserve all my wit and wisdom for the lucky ones here

Seriously, I don't know where I'd find time for another forum!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Haha! I'm a prolific poster on the net, I love the chat when I'm just chilling at home with the cat.
I've been at mate's houses today, had dinner at the pub, but get back home then it is post online time.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Boadicea
Haha! I'm a prolific poster on the net, I love the chat when I'm just chilling at home with the cat.

I love that! I often have a kitty on my lap -- or at least sleeping nearby when I'm at the computer too. Actually, pretty much any time I actually stay in one spot I'm a magnet for the kitties... but I know I'm just soft warm furniture to them!

I've been at mate's houses today, had dinner at the pub, but get back home then it is post online time.

If I gave up my time with hubby at night, I could squeeze more chat time in... but that's not gonna happen! As long as my hubby still enjoys and appreciates my company, I'm happy to give it to him! And besides, he still makes me laugh like no other, and I treasure that.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I still have to make a living, so networking.

www.backstage.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Last time I checked.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Couple 4x4 forums, harley forums and Reddit.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hundreds

I love going onto tech forums to get help with problems well above my pay grade , This site is great for computer stuff and the members here are worldly wise where it counts i just wish this place was more orientated to that side rather than all the political goings on .

Wine forums , book clubs , hi-fi forums , Been a total slut and everywhere on the web

Dilly dilly
edit on 9/1/2019 by stonerwilliam because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Currently, only this one unless you count Twitter and FB.

I slowly retracted from most others and now also use social media less due to how toxic they've become. Cases in point, ones like Reddit.

I still browse a lot of them though.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
That's the main reason I keep my social media, from FB to LinkedIn. Tons of connections globally on both professionally.

originally posted by: olaru12
I still have to make a living, so networking.

www.backstage.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Active poster on a Hockeybuzz (hockey forum) , Steve Hoffman (audiophile), multiple phreaking related forumssubforumshidden forums .

Answer lots of questions on Cisco Community Collab forums. Various other CollabTelecom related forums.

Also ATS

From a Social Media perspective ...Very active on Twitter primarily tweeting about Collab . Also active on MeWe and Google+ (RIP)

FInally have my own small blog I have been working on after enough people on different sites ( @blueboxredbox ) asked me to start posting solutions to Cisco Collab problems: blueboxredbox.com
edit on 9-1-2019 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I am one of the owners of the UK's biggest Facebook groups for a particular hobby so that takes the bulk of my time. We also have a YouTube channel and other side's to it including live events and stuff

That's about it really.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Sounds cool man

...good to see you back.

top topics

join