It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps National Emergency To Save Lives !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: pheonix358
Said some things, but nothing new, no declarations, nothing.

Bit of a let down after the hype.

P

My guess(and hope) is that this is his last olive branch(chance) to the dems.

I hope he meets with them, sets a deadline and then just goes ahead with having the construction completed as a matter of national security.

In the end, he's still smarter than chuck and nance, so I can't imagine he isn't still maneuvering them around in some way.

If trump is so smart, why under a Republican controlled Senate, House and Presidency couldn't he get it done?

trump, is no stable genius.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I just watched Trump's speech and it appeared he was reading it from a prompt. Meaning if the fact checkers do try to check it, there is evidence to back what he said. Whether people accept that evidence because of their beliefs is a different story. I also watched the Democratic comeback on it and some of their info appears to be wrong from evidence I have seem on the matter. A few things trump did say are debatable though. The democrats said that they do not want the wall but agree border security needs to be increased but have not given any input on how to do this meaning they are clueless.

The wall does not have to go all the way across, it just has to block half of it so the border patrol can do their job. The Democrats also said most of the drugs are coming by boat, but there is no evidence that shows that is true. Yes, there is lots of drugs coming by transport but because of the expansive border, the majority of border security are scattered everywhere and if they put this wall up it will help to stop drugs from getting into this country by other means because there will be more personel that can work checking stuff coming in and checking the Ocean vessels carrying it in.

The Dems are not interested in trying to stop drug trafficing it seems, maybe they are getting contributions through the cartels businesses here or something. That is my opinion though, I just see there may be something possible going on.

A person can walk across the border carrying a few kilos of drugs fairly easily and a few kilos is the safest way to do it, not as much loss as big shipments being taken by the border security.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: pheonix358
Said some things, but nothing new, no declarations, nothing.

Bit of a let down after the hype.

P

My guess(and hope) is that this is his last olive branch(chance) to the dems.

I hope he meets with them, sets a deadline and then just goes ahead with having the construction completed as a matter of national security.

In the end, he's still smarter than chuck and nance, so I can't imagine he isn't still maneuvering them around in some way.

If trump is so smart, why under a Republican controlled Senate, House and Presidency couldn't he get it done?

trump, is no stable genius.

Ummm...well...obviously genius...President Trump can usurp and bypass at whim...that pain in the ass 60 vote majority in the Senate...even though all the dimwitocrats are clone wars like...marching and voting in lockstep...

One would have thought...such an advanced...perfected being such as yourself might have been able to figure that out all on your own...

Far be it for me to have to point that out to you though...right...?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hey, Comrade, take a chill pill.

Let's not have a dictator in chief who doesn't pay his own taxes.

You talking to ME , or President Trump here Tough Guy ? Remember , Where We Go One , We Go ALL . We Have His BACK Big Time , and He REPRESENTS US . Build The Wall NOW ................

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
right now, the mass of people are coming because of a destabilized central america. seems to me that building wall across our border is more like just saying, hey, not our problem, let it be mexico's and thus having nothing to do with trying to "save lives". more like you just don't want to deal with any of it.
if anything the fact that they are willing to walk across mexico and through deserts kind of gives me the impression that they will do whatever is necessary to make it in.
if he wants to "save lives" then he should be working with mexico to provide some kind of orderly way to accomodate these people, process them, and well either accept them, send them back, or try to get other countries to take them in.
and don't come and tell me that he's trying to save the americans from the vicious immigrants that want to behead them..
there's just too many that have been injured and killed by crazies carrying guns to by that one and all it seems we do about that one is offer our prayers and sympathies.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I think some want to destabilize south America more. something is in the works, but we'd need a wall first to keep war refugees out. it's the only thing that makes sense to me. why are they pushing SO hard for this wall when immigration is down. it's all about money. just my opinion.

edit on 10-1-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join