It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figuring out who submitted news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hiya mods. Just in case you didn't know. With the new news submission procedure, with the voting (that I love!), it is still possible to see who it was that submitted the news IF they have a warning. Clicking on the warning takes you to their post and you can see who it is. Might be a good idea to somehow remove the warning icon from the news submission. someone who would normally vote yes on a story, might click the link, figure out it was someone that they didn't like, and click no out of spite or revenge...not that childish acts like that should happen, but you never know.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
sensfan, good point.
Maybe the warning tag(s) should not be visible within the ATSNN domain.

Sanc'.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I noticed today that, if you sort by author, the submissions are placed in the proper place according to their alphabetical author name.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Or maybe one corollary of anti-social behavor resulting in a warn is the suspension of ATSNN submission privileges for the period. Is that unreasonable?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
FYI mods....

If you go to the forum home page, you can see who posted a story if it was the last post in an ATSNN thread.

I just noticed that, and thought I'd bring it to your attention, in the interests of anonymous submissions.

new topics

top topics

join