It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the EU lost it’s mind ? Coudenhove- Kalergi ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: toms54

There's an ice age coming, allegedly. The wealthy people who have been warned want to move towards the equator. First they're moving masses of people towards to poles where they'll freeze to death. It's all about freeing up space in warmer countries.

I don't think so. Population of Africa: 1.216 billion

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
I don't think so. Population of Africa: 1.216 billion

Well, if you roll with the OP who has presented an EU document stating the EU could "house" c. 3.5 billion people, then the entire population of Africa could be transplanted - in theory at least. Bit of a squeeze and there would need to be some cultural changes, and a few more roads built, but it could be done.

Turn Africa back into a pristine nature reserve, like it was a few hundred years ago. Vast herds of wildebeest, rhino and lion returned back to pre-18th century levels, and uninterrupted by barbed wire borders. It would be amazing. Certainly the rich trophy hunters would like it.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Well, if you roll with the OP who has presented an EU document stating the EU could "house" c. 3.5 billion people, then the entire population of Africa could be transplanted - in theory at least. Bit of a squeeze and there would need to be some cultural changes, and a few more roads built, but it could be done.

Why bother ..... plans for new third world countries (Europe) Coral them all

together..... much easier to control?

Turn Africa back into a pristine nature reserve, like it was a few hundred years ago. Vast herds of wildebeest, rhino and lion returned back to pre-18th century levels, and uninterrupted by barbed wire borders. It would be amazing. Certainly the rich trophy hunters would like it.

For the wealthy elite!! Yes Hunting, shooting, fishing, safaris, no need

for buying their own islands...... and far enough away from the stench of the

newly created third world country called Europe?

Mission accomplished!?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You're right. My mind must have blocked it because it is so unrealistic.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: TritonTaranis

It’s intentional

The globalists want to collapse borders and the middle class

A video on did on the agenda of globalists.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Well, we're having a planning crisis in my village with the addition of four (yes four) new houses being built. I cannot imagine the crisis if someone came along an said 400 houses are to be added!

The fact is that the UK is already overcrowded due to uncontrolled population growth over the last decade.

The master mind behind this travesty of a plan probably expects the government to seize property and have imm8grants bunk in them.

Of course the riches palaces and mansions as well and the vast churches will be exempt.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

What I find amusing, is that yet again in these kind of missives, that they fail to mention Brussels and Switzerland as a place of choice for immigrants?

Why should that be?....Do the policy makers live there and don’t want these extra people living next door to them?

I went to Switzerland once, damn that is one weird place 🙄🤨...felt like I was living on a alien planet...never felt out of place. And I have lived in a number of countries, but Switzerland takes the gold cup for weirdness.🙂

top topics

<< 1   >>

join