It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the EU lost it’s mind ? Coudenhove- Kalergi ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The EU has had a tough time forcing Poland, Hungary, and other nationalist members to accept the migrant quotas it imposed after Merkel started the migrant crisis.

But did you know it published a study way back in 2010 on redistributing refugees, suggesting Britain could handle a population of 184 million!?

Suggesting Poland with its population of 40 million could handle a population of a whooping 274 million

All in all across EU27 currently at around 500 million, the increase would soar to a staggering, eye watering you’ve lost you complete fling mind 3,833,702,295

t.co...

ec.europa.eu...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think the leaders of the EU may have some mental disability caused by overeating foods they are not genetically supposed to eat. Either that or they are just plain insane.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think the leaders of the EU may have some mental disability caused by overeating foods they are not genetically supposed to eat. Either that or they are just plain insane.

All this unlimited endless mass immigration coming in right across the western world 🤷‍♂️

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

It’s intentional

The globalists want to collapse borders and the middle class

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Oh well so the plan is to invade while all of the middle east is in Europe.

Brilliant.

"Should we start the tanks?" " no no, get some visas ready. We can ride bicycles into the ghost towns we invade now"

edit on 1 6 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It’s intentional

The globalists want to collapse borders and the middle class

Certainly is becoming aparrent, seem like suicide to me

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

So they planned in 2010 to redistribute half the worlds population to EU countries across Europe?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'm kind of surprised that all these millions of people from warm climates would want to settle in northern Europe.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I'm kind of surprised that all these millions of people from warm climates would want to settle in northern Europe.

Free Stuff is greater than feeling cold.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Had a post similar to this early in 2017. That was only 12 million.... Wow.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Haven't they learnt a thing? Merkel’s government 'hoping to bring in 12 MILLION migrants'
www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The Kalergi plan is extremely racist.
The Kalergi plan is extremely fascist.

No wonder it’s openly supported by the left.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

So they planned in 2010 to redistribute half the worlds population to EU countries across Europe?

They planned it long before then. Kalergi died in 1972 and his disgusting racist plan was well in motion even then.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The Kalergi plan will fail and it will create a massive backfire, Many European Nationalists and anti EU groups already know the existence of the Kalergi plan.
Seeing that report that OP posted it shows that a number of countries are already refusing more and more migrants if more come. I do see alot of more chaos.
edit on 6-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

The Kalergi plan will fail and it will create a massive backfire, Many European Nationalists and anti EU groups already know the existence of the Kalergi plan.

Yep. It most definitely will fail.
Much to the disappointment of the fascist left.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Yep. It most definitely will fail.
Much to the disappointment of the fascist left.

Im not so sure, it might work if they label everybody fascists and racists and start genociding everybody opposing the NWO

Which looks to be the groundwork going down for that as we speak

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Im not so sure, it might work if they label everybody fascists and racists and start genociding everybody opposing the NWO

Not without a civil war in Europe.
European Natives wont go out quietly.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Not without a civil war in Europe.
European Natives wont go out quietly.

They might just move though. I can see Eastern Europe becoming the home of western civilisation.
But you’re right, European natives have shown over the last six thousand years to be fairly tenacious at keeping what’s theirs.
But the racist fascist kalergi supporters have certainly laid their groundwork. Slowly but surely drawing their plans.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well, we're having a planning crisis in my village with the addition of four (yes four) new houses being built. I cannot imagine the crisis if someone came along an said 400 houses are to be added!

The fact is that the UK is already overcrowded due to uncontrolled population growth over the last decade.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

There's an ice age coming, allegedly. The wealthy people who have been warned want to move towards the equator. First they're moving masses of people towards to poles where they'll freeze to death. It's all about freeing up space in warmer countries.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Free Stuff is greater than feeling cold.

Or hungry.......

Or working.......

Lands of milk and honey with streets paved in gold.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join