It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question About Changing a Title Purchased With ATS Points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I was wondering, I have purchased two custom titles from the ATS store, with earned ATS points.

I am happy with the first one, "Against the Grain". But the second one, I would have liked, except that there was not enough room to write it the way I wanted, so it has a funny feel to it, "Uncover Secrets of the Empire".

I went into "Edit Profile", and there is no way to edit it there. I just would like to word it a bit differently to accomodate the lack of character spaces.

Is this possible?

If you know, and don't wish to post a reply, then please U2U me. O.K?

Thanks.

[edit on 2/27/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
have to pay again....sucks huh...just post more..but dont post oneliners they will take points away from you so make sure you talk enough even when there is nothing else to say you should keep takling because of the one line response rule.......

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I believe you have to buy it again to change it. I had to anyway. Same with custom colors. It would be nice if you were warned about that prior to completing the purchase if this is the case. If I am wrong, I have wasted some points though -

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Why not add a "preview" button? That way, if you're not happy with what you just bought, you can still change it before completing the "purchase"...

Maybe this would be a nice feature to add, and also for custom colors, pics, avatars... Why not?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Preview button sounds good, but im not sure if it will be introduced. To be honest, it might due to it being a really good idea and saves members from wasting their points

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thanks for your approval, I must say I know what I'm talking about... I think I had to re-do my 2 lines of custom titles a few times, just because of a '&' sign that wouldn't show...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Reckon it would be a good idea if the codes for the colors were available.

each time i try , it doesn't work. I need a black background

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
I need a black background

Black = 000000

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by Bikereddie
I need a black background

Black = 000000

excellent... Thanks. check it out now

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Looks good bud.
Now you need to change your mini profile text color so everyone can see your name and online status. If you know what color you want I will post the code here.

JAK

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This page might be helpful, it has a colour chart on.

Jack

new topics

top topics

join