It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG NEW Tinfoil hats now on sale on Amazon!!! only $42.00 look at what it protects from LOL!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

tony
5.0 out of 5 starsBlocks Remote Neural Monitoring
May 2, 2018
Verified Purchase
stopthecrime.net

This product works about 90% of the time. I wear it all day long and it blocks the electromagnetic maser from remote neural monitoring. The v2k still penetrates but it blocks all electromagnetic signals to the pain center of the brain. It also prevents thought provocation. Perps are no longer able to see what I see and hallucination affects are no longer fulfilled as long as you have the hat on.

Hhahahahaha awesome ! ..

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That actually is a pretty decent looking hat but forty two bucks

I can spray aluminum paint in a free lumber yard hat. My hair is turning silverish white anyway.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Screw the hat, now this baby rocks!!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Think there is some nick/copper poly mesh material that is 9 sq ft for under $30... used on airplanes it said, paper thin and puncture and tear resistant.... can see link to related items in OP link

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The hat is effective in helping reduce RF effects (zapping pain from RF bursts), but I am not happy with the velcro closure in the back. I have long hair that gets snagged by it. My last cap like this had an adjustable strap and that was much better. I wore it at work everyday to the point of severe fraying. Because they installed WiFi routers everywhere, I was getting hit with lightening bolt blasts that caused me to lose my balance and tilt to one side. The cap does not stop the ringing in the ears (also caused by RF) however, it does help with what I call the disorienting brain blasts. Not everyone experiences these symptoms, but I'm one who does...part of the 3 to 10% who suffer greatly from it. I never had any of these symptoms at work until they did this. BTW, my home is hard wired and has no WiFi or cordless phones which also cause these symptoms. Cell phones are kept off or in airplane mode unless they are being used and when they are used, we use speaker phone and texting and keep it brief...and I fought hard to get rid of the smart meters too.

a review from the link. I wonder what side she leaned towards.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
They did research at skinwalker ranch
Which is more effective 5 sheets of tinfoil or one sheet of gold leaf?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So electromagnetic shielding, does indeed work, and there are different materials that can quite effectively prevent electromagnetic noise or fields to penetrate into a volume...

it is an interesting state of affairs where the companies who produce said materials, basically have two demographics that sit right on the opposite ends of the spectrum.

1) Complete stereotypical 'tin-foilers' who believe the government is trying to zap their brains with mind control devices / [insert conspiracy here]
And
2) Scientists typically trying to shield magnetic sensitive devices from the Earths magnetic field.

There are also a 3rd group of people who believe they have some kind of EMF sensitivity... Double blind tests kinda appear to show that they are actually hypochondriacs or have other issues...
edit on 7-1-2019 by ErosA433 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yeah, well, it's a good idea, but it doesn't cover up the mind control rays coming in from below. For full head coverage, you need something like this, which is a carbon fiber composite that soaks up the rays rather than just bouncing them around in your noggin.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Protects from weaponised microwaves?

Put me down for 2 hats and 3 pairs of underpants!
edit on 7-1-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I like this review.

Thank god for this hat. The voices and visions are almost all gone. Once in awhile I still hear Zoltak's commands but at least now I can resist most...wait a second......AAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHh

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I think you better order David some as well.

edit on 7-1-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: Blue Shift
Protects from weaponised microwaves?
[...]

I'm just going to see what they come up with for surface exploration wear for the Mars explorers, and just wear that all the time.

Also, I wonder if a good exo-suit would make it easier to climb Mt. Everest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join