It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone needs a Home [GH2019]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What was happening! The world began to actually bounce up and down, he hung on for dear life, it seemed to go on and on until suddenly there was a very strong jolt that dislodged him from his furious hold!

He had been hunting, it was cold very cold and he spent most of his time huddled up trying to keep warm, but he had been hunting, what was happening?
The jolt that dislodged his hold kept him stunned in place for a few seconds and realizing he should move he began to run. Att that very moment darkness like none he had ever known enveloped him.
Again the world around him began to rock and he knew fear like he had never experienced before not even when being chased by a large predator had he been this afraid! Was he dying, life is very short maybe this is how it ends?

Just as suddenly as it had began the darkness ended and he was what? Home? Yes he was back where he knew, where he was not lost! He was HOME!

John went back inside, it was cold out he didn't even have on a jacket, he hoped the little spider he had found in his wood carrier was going to be ok. He had picked him up and closed his hands over him as gently as he could but sometimes they still sustained major injuries in the process. John saw no reason not to try and save as many as he found when bringing in the wood, they would eat the harmful insects destroying his vegetables in the spring. Who knows what it might be like to be so small to be picked up from your home by a giant by accident!

Such a good feeling to release the little guy back to his home in the woodpile.
The End
edit on 5-1-2019 by SeaWorthy because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That was great. I loved the twist and yes, be nice to spiders! (The little ones at least, them big, hairy bitey ones can just get burnt for all I care).

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I loved it. You have combined two perspectives in a wonderful way.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Well Done Sea!
I LOVED the spider's perspective twist.
G

top topics

join