It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuck Buddies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Every morning it seems I wake up to something more outrageous than the day before. Today it was "Tuck Buddies."

Tuck Buddies Underwear

These clever unders have an extra panel in the front to help your kiddo have a a smooth front . With a modern "boyshort" look, Tuck Buddies can help your girl feel more confident and comfortable!

From the maker: Super soft and comfortable boy short style underwear of stretchy cotton/lycra fabric with ribbed cotton waist. Beautiful, bright and fun Kaufman print stretch jersey pattern. Comfortable yet snug 2nd layer inside front panel of bamboo fleece fabric to provide a bit of padding and coverage for young, trans* identified girls.

$ 14.00

Facebook

Tuck Buddies- Kid's Underwear
3:35

If they are really able to make money selling this, I imagine there would be some bucks to be made selling bathing suits like this. After all, we can't have all these 5 year old girls walking around with their junk hanging out.

If that is not enough for you, may I suggest you take a look at Model E Stp (Circumcised) by the same company.

This is the smallest Stand-to-Pee device that we have seen. Designed especially for younger folks (aprox. 8-13 years old) these are discreet enough that they can be worn all day under clothes. We offer a harness that can be used with this and this also comes with instructions on how to make your own harness out of a pair of underpants.
If your child was assigned female at birth but wants to stand up while urinating, this just might work great for them.

How does one use this?
• Make full contact with upper rim of STP (holding it over the urethra)
• Aim & Go
• When finished shake it out.

Remember practice makes perfect!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54
Wow, just wow.
I thought it was a joke site but they really are selling these things, what is the world coming to.
I must be getting old lol

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
FTGE-winnie-the-pooh.gif

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
But stock in the company.

Why?
Because people really are that stupid and gullible.
Might as well make a profit.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Wow, just wow.
I thought it was a joke site but they really are selling these things, what is the world coming to.
I must be getting old lol

It would be hilarious if not for the high percentage of these kids that will commit suicide 20 years from now.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It is sad.
In a previous career life I was with social services and dealt with the large trans community here. Almost all were on welfare benefits for depression. It's a very tolerant place so their issues were not because of abuse or hate from the community, just deeper rooted issues stemming from their gender dysphoria. It often made me sad.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
it’s a slippery slope.

Give an inch they take a mile.

Im not transphobic homophobic or any phobic really, but I do recal some years ago when people were worried that acceptance of some of this stuff is a slippery slope and they will target children with their “life style”.... and they were called bigots and told they were silly and hateful and blah blah blah.

Well here it is.

Between this, Desmond the Amazing, and Tranny Story time, it’s obvious .

It’s not just about acceptance , there is an obvious agenda.

Strange times.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I SO misread that title and was coming in to share a juicy story about my life.

Nevermind..

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think they chose that name on purpose.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

This company sells packers (penis replicas that are worn inside the underwear of girls who want to be boys. This site sells them for children as young as 3.

www.tranzwear.net...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Oh my gosh, why the heck did I click on that link? (I know, because I'm insanely curious about everything!) This is very disturbing to me. It is really insane.

a reply to: new_here

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
/strolled in looking for a laugh...

/staggers out disgusted....

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 11-5-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Stuff

top topics

join