It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAD Drums!! (80''s music)...Just MAD drums!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Actually, if I were really to describe pure "quiet"...honestly...it feels distinctly like your insides are going to be sucked out. I don't know how to describe this other than that; it feels like you are going to turn inside-out!

It's the craziest feeling I've ever known.

The only other time I've ever felt that same feeling was one time on a training exercise inside of a Trona mine about 800' below the surface. They turned the lights and fans off, and it was silence like you can't even imagine. Though, that time, other people started making noise so it wasn't as bad. In complete silence you have no sensory perception...it's crazy!!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Here I am breaking my self-imposed ATS curfew again. A few years back I did several sessions in a "sensory-deprivation" tank.

The tanks are completely dark, sound-proof, and has temperature controlled water on which you float during the session. I wouldn't know how it compares to being 800' below, but the experience is bizarre. You lose all sense of proportion, boundary, and direction. People use them for alleged therapeutic or performance-enhancing purposes.

I don't think it lives up to the hype but this was in Portland, Oregon, so I'm sure you can do the math...

I'm talking about a city that has cat hotels. Not boarders or kennels. Hotels.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I enjoyed that ......Thanks !!
I seen BTO in concert years ago and watched their drummer do a mad solo with his hands. Blew my mind.

edit on 5-1-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
As I type,my drum kit is set up 5 feet in front of me and I have 2 guitars sitting 5 feet to my right.

The guitar is my love and the drums are my sex.

This vid kicks some ass...enjoy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join