It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

React to a Possible Improvised Explosive Device (IED)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Not every one is jive on the "how to", when it comes to things of this nature.

This was going to go in the weapons forum, but it really wouldn't belong. This is very good material with minimum reading and excellent audio, one reason I hope many will take the time to go over it all.

Before any one clickies the links, I must inform it is java but from DoD. So there is the warning, some people don't trust java others don't trust the gov. Those who don't trust java or the gov are just going to have to tough it out and allow the java any ways. Trust me this is very great material, especially those who are interested in being aware. It is a bit graphic and looks like it uses real world footage for it's images, so don't say I didn't warn yall. It's nothing worse than the news would air.

To view the material in proper order follow through the "Lesson" link first then try the "Exercises" after. Does any one else know of some links like this that could be used to inform the public about paying attention to detail? Not everyone is going to have a chance to learn this the easy way.

If anyone is on dial up, just give it time, it will buffer...

Common Tasks

NOTE:
I had trouble with a page loading, wasn't a problem just right clicked and used the back option, clicked next and it was fine.

[edit on 27-2-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Cheers!

(Lengthening text)

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Grrr link doesnt work

I tried trying to find the link indepedently but only found this site United United States Army Training Support Centerand it looks like you have to be authorized by the army to use it. Or at any rate have an army sponsor to apply for a guest account and surprise surprise I dont have one.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by boogyman]

join