It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Are So Many Alien Races Kept Secret?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have been an investigator of subterranean life for 3 years now, and I have found my self astounded by the number of alien species investigators have come up with in the past 50 years. There is no doubt in my mind that a form of subterranean life does exist, and the government uses subterranean and underwater bases as a primary achitechture to keep most alien knowledge secret. And there are government agencies that even the president isnt told, or briefed upon along with the black budget. I do not believe that you can find any proof of alien life on our United States using satellite coverage over area 51, nore do I believe that Area 51 still houses as much alien research as before. Yet I do house many questions, such as how are these alien species discovered, and recorded, and what is the diplomatic status between them, and how is such a vast amount kept secret. The earth is the 5th largest planet in our solar system, with the Mantle of the earth (outter crust underground) being up ~35 kilometers deep. That alone makes the mind wonder, yet who records these phenominal findings, and how?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Quite a lot of speculation to be had in such a discussion. I'll just add my two cents in because all I have is speculation.

Our governments spend trillions of dollars keeping this secret a secret. Money that is usually created at the expense of the public through some illegal method to keep it off official records like drug sales or public program fraud. As a result, just about anything can be kept away from the public eye. Enough anyway to dispell any hysteria on the subject.

Then there are the ETs themselves who are keeping their existence a secret. With the clandestine method that they traverse the planet and the reports of strange alien-like agents who come and clean up evidence at times (Men in Black), these beings of whom we really don't know how involved they are with this planet are ensuring their total discovery by our populace will be near impossible. There may be limitless worlds with limitless resources in which they pour into this subversion. Since ETs are very much an unknown factor, I can't even fathom a good guess for their methods.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
or hey, just maybe they don't exist? personally, i'd like to think alien life does exist. but face it, the possibility is there that we're it, and someday you just might have to come to terms with that.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
or hey, just maybe they don't exist? personally, i'd like to think alien life does exist. but face it, the possibility is there that we're it, and someday you just might have to come to terms with that.

Quite right. We also live on a planet where more than half of those living have some type of religious beliefs that have zero basis in scientific proof. Its a subject where many governments, including that of the U.S. government acknowledge religion, or at least a "God" on official documents without a hint of doubt. Its been going on that way for thousands of years now at this point.

I'd say belief in this subject's reality seems to have far more basis in reality given the depth to which it continues to persist in what little scientific methods have been applied to it that currently evade religious proofs.

I'm getting Off-Topic so I will discontinue further discussion of what I just typed.

[edit on 27-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Simple answer:mind control

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
I have been an investigator of subterranean life for 3 years now, and I have found my self astounded by the number of alien species investigators have come up with in the past 50 years.

If you dont mind me asking...Do you think aliens know of the constantly reported sightings, do they care if they get seen or not?

Most ufo sightings are like when a UFO is "caught" out in the open sky, I've seen many where they are stationery or moving slowly and seem to be like observing...(Unless *Snardg* the planet idiot accidentally knocks the stealth button while the ufo is in park)

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
I do house many questions, such as how are these alien species discovered, and recorded, and what is the diplomatic status between them, and how is such a vast amount kept secret. The earth is the 5th largest planet in our solar system, with the Mantle of the earth (outter crust underground) being up ~35 kilometers deep. That alone makes the mind wonder, yet who records these phenominal findings, and how?

There is military activity going on underneath the surface of our planet, but there are no aliens living or working there. One race has old-program ties with the US Government by past agreements. Those ties are now part of the future diplomacy between our worlds. The alien races have one underground emergency storage facility on Earth and that is at four corners NM AZ UT CO. The government surrounds it but can't touch it, and wants you to believe it is "anything" else but what it is, so stories abound.

The US Government has captured alien crafts and alien bodies and studied a few species that way. They also use agents to pose as alien experiencers and infiltrate support and interest groups to gather data on the aliens and on certain people who really know them. These people are used as leverage and blackmail against the alien races.

There are 218 races visiting Earth and they are all working together now. None of them work directly with our governments, but want to open a diplomatic relationship with our whole world. Our main world leaders are refusing diplomacy, and doing everything they can to prevent the sharing of true information about our visiting neighboring races. However, the alien races work with individual humans anyway to educate them about other life. This is taking a "very long" time because any human who is truly knowledgeable about the aliens comes under the watch and threat of the government. (government within the government, of course.) Do not underestimate the lengths of the conspiracy or what the government will do to protect their own "national security." Those who are freely allowed to become well known and popular in the ufo field are either making things up on their own, threatened or bought by the government to lie, or spreading propaganda professionally for the government. Of course, they can claim to be threatened also and they do.

Only the aliens can hide themselves. The governments can't hide the aliens, but they can threaten the aliens to stay hidden. Whenever the aliens show themselves, the governments then do something to lay the blame for it on the aliens, including hurting alien contactees. It is very easy for the alien races to hide from us as they come and go. You would be astounded by the amount of their organized activities with humans. When they show their crafts to people it is for the effect it has on public awareness of them. But what good is knowing they are here if the publics will just believe whatever the governments have to say about them, whether information is given or sneaked in through the back door as propaganda? It is the governments' chess game with the public as the pawns, forcing the alien races to play it. All the aliens want to do is get on with open contact already.

The governments are not hiding the aliens, exactly. They are hiding what they themselves are doing with and to the aliens, and to individual humans who work with the alien races. They are hiding their own crimes of the way they run our whole world, and fundamental public knowledge of other life in the Universe and visiting Earth is going to expose those crimes. Their monopoly is going to end. All they can do to prevent it is actively create as much confusion as possible for as long as possible.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I just want to start out by saying that I hope everyone here can keep an open mind concerning my thoughts. I'm almost hesitant to post this. I don't know why, but I've found myself quite interested in reptilian species of aliens similar in look to these:

Am I crazy? Convential wisdom seems to dictate that Aliens do not exist therefore I tell no one my interest in Reptilians because I know I'll be ridiculed by the general public as schizophrenic and delusional. Concerning UFO enthusiasts I've never really felt comfortable about saying anything until now because of the fringe ideas that Reptilians are an evil, domineering race of organisms that seek to conquer earth.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
Concerning UFO enthusiasts I've never really felt comfortable about saying anything until now because of the fringe ideas that Reptilians are an evil, domineering race of organisms that seek to conquer earth.

Reptilian_Queen

The races that visit Earth are all "vastly" different from us and each other. There is at least one race visiting that resembles "reptiles" but none of them are reptiles at all. They are all fine professionals and work diligently with the organization of Earth's visiting races. Do not believe the propaganda against them. Instead try to get to know them and see for yourself. You will be amazed.

All of the races visiting Earth work with the individual humans they are related to. The relation is family by spirit. That is the natural way of life and visitation world to world throughout the Universes.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Reptilian_Queen

The races that visit Earth are all "vastly" different from us and each other. There is at least one race visiting that resembles "reptiles" but none of them are reptiles at all. They are all fine professionals and work diligently with the organization of Earth's visiting races. Do not believe the propaganda against them. Instead try to get to know them and see for yourself. You will be amazed.

All of the races visiting Earth work with the individual humans they are related to. The relation is family by spirit. That is the natural way of life and visitation world to world throughout the Universes.

So basically you think I may have a connection to a Reptilian species of alien who is a kindred spirit? Please don't think I'm being churlish but it sounds pretty fantastical to me. Of course there's so much I don;t understand aside from what I've read in books or online. I usyally like to think of the different EBE species as creatures evolved from different animal species, like Homo Sapiens have evolved from Ape-like Hominids. Who's to say there aren't intelligent beings who have evolved from creatures similar to dolphins or reptiles on their homeworld?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen

So basically you think I may have a connection to a Reptilian species of alien who is a kindred spirit?

Reptilian_Queen

I don't suggest it to influence you to believe it of yourself, but that is the way it happens to be by nature of the alien experiencer. You would have to discover it of yourself for yourself if it is true for you.

Who's to say there aren't intelligent beings who have evolved from creatures similar to dolphins or reptiles on their homeworld?

That is true and a very good point. However, people are people, not animals. You and I are not apes. And a being of another race may resemble something familiar from our own world, but those thoughts would not make it correct for us to project a nature and personality from what we understand in our own minds from our own world onto another race we don't know at all.

All the races are as vastly different as our DNA, as well as the elements and circumstances of our own worlds. Naturally, various characteristics promote personally familiar recognition.

[edit on 27-2-2005 by EarthSister]

top topics

join