It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Tues. Night- History Channel's Debut of "Project Blue Book" series...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Really enjoyed the next to last episode, based on the abduction of Betty and Barney Hill. Now the show was "based" on the Betty and Barney Hill abduction/sighting, but I thought it was interesting a black woman played the role of Betty Hill, who was of course white.....anyway, just noticed that. Maybe the couple were not supposed to be portraying the Hills. No matter, good show. Only one more episode, season ender next Tuesday. Still like the show.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

good work!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091Interracial couples are all over US TV ads so it is strange that they made the wife Black in the show. But they take a lot of license in changing things in these shows. They take the basic idea and then make a fake story around it. And little things, I mean how come the Captain does not look like the real Captain?

I got so bored with last weeks show (the troops that were all pissed off at each other) that I turned it off. This week was the best show yet. I did not expect the commie chick to take it as far as she did with her "husband", but I thought she would go farther with her "girlfriend".

I think I saw only one show of the original series, which was in 1979. I think they have made these new shows more exciting but also unrealistic when compared to the actual events. Still, I look forward to a second season of it.

edit on 7-3-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
Found some really interesting info about the next installment called " The Scoutmaster" which was based on an encounter or maybe more like an attack, of a Scoutmaster and some kids in the Florida Everglades in 1952.

Gut's thread here has some interesting info about that case mate (also some factoids about that cheeky Flatwood's Monster).
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

thanks for that link. I saw that. Very interesting thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
last show of the first season tonight!!!!

Tonight' s 'preview finale is on the 1952 Wash. D.C. sightings...

edit on 12pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thought this last episode was one of the best of the season!!!! And the good news is the show will be back!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Absolutely, I agree. This was the best and last episode and I’m glad they're coming back.

It had a lot of elements of UFO lore: I won’t go into details as to not spoil it for the UK people since they’ll see it later

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

Tonight' s 'preview finale is on the 1952 Wash. D.C. sightings...

Don't think Kevin Randle was too impressed with the last one mate and does seem a bit weird that it's stated they keep changing the facts surrounding these cases - haven't seen the episode yet but Kevin gives a good breakdown of events below and also mentions his discussion with Al Chop.

I know some of my colleagues are delighted that we’ve seen the season finale of Project Blue Book, not because they like the show but because it is over… for a while. I confess that I don’t understand their hostility. Project Blue Book is not a documentary but a drama that has a historical background and a loose, very loose, interpretation of some of the sightings that are found in the Blue Book files..

Project Blue Book - The Washington Nationals - Season Finale

Also interesting that in the Washington Flyover case the U.S. Government, the CIA, Project Bluebook, the U.S. Weather Bureau and the Washington radar operators all seemingly rejected the 'temperature inversion' theory which was, in reality, just an off the cuff remark by Captain Roy James.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join