It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crash is finally here.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It looks like the Crash has finally arrived, I see Gold and Silver starting to ascend as people head for the life boats , and the ten year yields look the same as the two year. We could be heading for a credit freeze so it might be prudent to get a few dollars out of the cash machine. Comments on you tube about getting some silver, seem to be suggesting that its getting harder to acquire. www.youtube.com...

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Doesn't the market take a beating every time the Democrats get some power?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This is looking like the dot com crash of the late 90s. Tech giants are getting eviscerated and they have nothing but their own hubris to blame for it. Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Netflix... all companies that could easily go the same route as past titans like Netscape, IBM, Yahoo, Myspace, and AOL.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Funny how this is happening just as the dems are taking control of congress.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So what do you think people should do about it assuming you are even correct? What is the point other than to spread doom and gloom?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Yup, I remember the crash after obama was elected and everyone was trying to blame Bush.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dec 24 was lower.....

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This is looking like the dot com crash of the late 90s. Tech giants are getting eviscerated and they have nothing but their own hubris to blame for it. Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Netflix... all companies that could easily go the same route as past titans like Netscape, IBM, Yahoo, Myspace, and AOL.

Too big to fail?

Speaker Pelosi may think so.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

can you link me to an article so i can check out what is going on?

thanks man

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
and so we are clear

this is all the fault of the dems and pelosi?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I knew I should have bought 5kg of silver last week.

Stupid website wasn't cooperating and I gave up.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hope you all were investing in Bitcoin!

I am just kidding.
2019 will be an interesting year.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
and so we are clear

this is all the fault of the dems and pelosi?

No, this the fault of globalism and the global ass kissers infesting both parties. The "fault" related to the election results is that Trump's tariffs and trade policies were working to draw the American economy away from a globalist benefit and back to an America-first model and the Democrat control of the House threatens to return us to the establishment's "new world economic order" nonsense we've seen growing in leaps and fits since the 90s.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Dang it!

I need the crash to hold off until spring, when the steer/cow/bull, whatever you call it gets butchered.
Then I will have plenty to eat, so I wont care. LOL

Seriously though, I don't know much about the market and such, but I don't think there is much cause for concern, yet, is there?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Silver is VERY tricky to buy. A lot of fake bullion and coinage floating around. You had better buy it in person from a reputable vendor and test it.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Just click the Gregory Manerino channel I posted, he is usually spot on.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Just click the Gregory Manerino channel I posted, he is usually spot on.

will do

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The main problem seems to be that of the trillions in derivatives, they will suck all the liquidity out of the markets, the Banks wont lend to each other, no wonder they brought the Bail in Laws, anyway hope you've got your popcorn ready.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
No crash is coming. The fed will balk and lower interest rates. The market will recover, then some. When rates are lowered expect an immediate 2000 point rise in the DJIA as well as rises in other markets. DJIA 25000 by June 2019.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

That's just kicking the can down the road. As I understand it central banks and the fed have been propping up the share market. Which means they have now a load of junk on their books which cant be realised back into cash. Although they hold the shares as assets, which are worth the current stock valuation. As it goes south so does their assets. All the main players have cashed out, the last gasp from the plunge protection team was from Wells Fargo with billions in pension funds which was Trumps buy rally. It didn't last very long. The debt levels are to great for the economy to keep going, dropping interest rates will just allow the tail end Charlies to get out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join