It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Nuclear Warheads + Central Banks + MSM + Democrats = New World Order = The End Game

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So I hope you like my conspiracy theory opinion below.

You see it. I see it. Never ending wars along with 20 trillion dollars in debt and Open Borders everywhere. The Democrats bleed over the Migrant Caravans, rights for Illegal Aliens along with Russia, Russia and more Russia. The Democrats didn't have any issue allowing access to our Uranium just several years ago yet Trump did this and Trump did that. Really? Trump is who Trump is but he IS NOT A TRAITOR TO THE USA [To be determined]. Because if he and the Russians did do anything it was in my opinion to prevent global takeover by The New World Order along with stopping a potential World War III and the preservation of the human race from global enslavement by same. I mean look at the constant Saber rattling. Or was it that since we sold Uranium to the commies that the fix was in for the 2016 election but something went wrong. Yep, the wrong group won and possibly it was because of a back door double cross by Vlad. They certainly cant come out and say Vlad double crossed Hillary can they? So via the daily churn of Chum from the complete left of center propaganda that is called the MSM and yes, that includes NPR, we are led to believe that Trump is a Nazi and all who voted for him are Nazi's also. That bathroom rights are more important for Transgenders along with allowing them to be anything they want to be at will and compete in women's sports with male DNA or Chiclets. I am not against gay or Transgender but the unfairness and HATE against the typical traditional family structure and women is way over the top. That all Christians are evil. So much for the concern for missing children, pedophilia or the blown up veterans who get screwed for life out of benefits when they come home but oh so much bleeding for equality for non citizens. But look at all the white dummies protesting against "hate" and for equality. Sorry but you are corrupt bunch of manipulated liars who are the real hate mongers as the mountain men whom you despise usually keep to themselves, up in the mountains along with their barnyard animals.

Well hey so whats going on here? All of the worlds finances are controlled by the Central Banks. Central Banks are controlled by wealth. So if the wealthy want to maintain control they need an army. Better yet an army costs money so lets do it the old fashioned way. We [Central Banks] have money so lets undermine a government, gain control of its media [MSM] and with "our" people [DNC] in place will get and maintain control of the
[nuclear missiles]. Hey but if we cant take the USA down all we need is just one of the European countries with missiles so we now have global skin in the game. Und ya Frau Angela Merkel?

With control of Nuclear missiles the guys who don't want to go along can be taken out, blackmailed or hammered into being subservient.

So. I have thrown you a bone. Its all about who controls the nuclear missiles. Und ya herr doctor!

edit on 3-1-2019 by Waterglass because: removed link

edit on 3-1-2019 by Waterglass because: pic added

edit on 3-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 3-1-2019 by Waterglass because: Added TBD as I got ahead of myself

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That all sounds like really good synopsis for a good airport paperback political thriller.

But thats all....

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Really? Trump is who Trump is but he IS NOT A TRAITOR TO THE USA. Because if he and the Russians did do anything it was in my opinion to prevent global takeover by The New World Order along with stopping a potential World War III and the preservation of the human race from global enslavement by same.

Pretty genius how 'they' fooled the masses and even conspiracy theorists to believe that Trump was not part of the plan...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

Thanks I got ahead of myself so I added to be determined as far as the Donald goes. Yes he could very well be. I mean here you had Sessions going around giving speeches and leading chants to "lock her up" and he seems to have not done anything. But according to he who knows all and ends all; "Q" says trust the plan. OK but i need to get off the toilet.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I always wanted to be writer of action thrillers. Thanks

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Let's say Someone managed to control a One World Government , Just what would be next there would be no more need for wealth or power because you have it all .

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You’re pretty much spot on IMO

The NWO messed up big time by taking the wrong advice from academia horribly skewed by far lefties and liberal SJW think

The west needed immigration to tackle aging populations and stangnating growth but it’s probably ended up causing civil war instead, mainly because conservative phycologists were left on the sidelines when bashing out the direction of the NWO planning

Big trouble ahead If immigration doesn’t stop
edit on 3-1-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Considering that we're seeing the same tactics used to discredit Trump as we saw being used to discredit Ron Paul when he was trying to get the Republican Nomination in 2012, I'm more inclined to believe that he is not a part of their plan. Sure, they can use him to continue to divide the nation, and play into their "Fake news Damage Control Schemes" but they did not count on him actually winning.

He's more of a wild card in the game.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SwoopOpolous

But did you see how they handled Ron Paul? The MSM completely ignored him giving him little media exposure as possible. Trump however was all over the place, the media couldn't stop talking about Trump.

Also, you know what happened 11 days before the elections, Hillary got exposed by the FBI. Do you really think "The Deep State" would allow such thing to happen right before the elections if they didn't want Trump to get (s)elected?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

hmmm now that I've thought about it, you are right. When they weren't making Paul out to be crazy they did in fact just outright ignore him.

And Trump really has played into the whole "Fake News Damage Control". Remember Pizza gate? That was the very first piece of "Fake News". Before that, no one ever said this term.

But what other evidence is there for trump to be a part of TPTB? Has he been to the Bohemian Grove? Bilderberg group meetings? Is he a part of any secret societies? Moloch?

I'm not convinced that he's anything more than some Dumb, New Yoh Kuh, Loud-Mouth, Pawn of a president.

edit on 3-1-2019 by SwoopOpolous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwoopOpolous

I'm not convinced that he's anything more than some Dumb New Yoh Kuh, Loud-Mouth, Pawn of a president.

THIS is what they want us to believe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Are there any smoking guns that have made you come to the conclusion that he's one of them or....?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was for me one hell of a smoking gun...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So just because he acknowledges the capital of a middle eastern country he's one of TPTB? Does that mean that every student who learns this in schools today is one of "Them"?

That's not enough evidence for me. Not even close.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24079910]SwoopOpolous[

You have to think a lot deeper than that to understand my point.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well what other smokings guns do you have for me? He's been a public figure for almost 40 years now. Surely, you can give me something better than "He's one of "Them" because he acknowledges a capital"...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Lobbyist control domestic policy passing laws creating cartels and monopolies in exchange for campaign financing.

The Council of Foreign Relations defines foreign policy. Foreign policy has not change since GWB was president.

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There is video footage of Trump saying that these buildings did not fall down due to the plane strikes on 9/11, they where built stronger than that. If he is one of them he was kept out of the loop that day. Since then a lot has come out about it. This is one fight he is not ready for yet. Until then the world is waking up to it.

It is not surprising at the building polarization that is happening. How the interlocking directors control most of the fortune 500 and have used this power to further consolidate their strength, at the expense of reality is creating a perceptual time bomb. There are about 300 people that share multiple positions on corporate boards that span all major industries including, media, technology, military, health care, banking, transport, energy, all the big stuff. They do work closely together, a globalist culture of with us or against us. The media portrait of Trump is a clear indication of what side he is on.

On some issues this globalist crew have some good ideas, Having Israel move its capital to Jerusalem may be one on its slowly, slowly invasion of Palestine. I really don't know enough about all the implications to make a fair and reasonable comment about it. Maybe Trump got squeezed or made a trade or was just like whatever. It does appear that Trump has been pressured and under the thumb on some matters. He can only do so much and has to pick his fights wisely to help make America great once again.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I'm not convinced that he's anything more than some Dumb, New Yoh Kuh, Loud-Mouth, Pawn of a president.

I think I know what Trump is. Have you ever worked for a "family owned" "small business" owner in the USA? Because in my opinion that's what Trump is. I can say that because I have worked for several of them and reported to them directly. They are typically all about themselves, racist , law breaking freaks who treat their employees like crap. Some of them have strange sexual desires. One thing that they cannot do is run an organization in an orderly fashion and their communication skills are poor or simply nonexistent. They also are short tempered, will turn on you on a dime and berate or trash one of their employees in pubic at any given moment. Oh and if you quit they will make you out as a monster and a loser. I voted for this guy not because I like him. I don't but the alternative was not what I wanted either. My last straw with this guy is that last night I heard him say that; "no one knows Drones better than me". Really, WTF. I had a flashback that I was working in a "family owned" "small business" owners organization again. He cant keep his mouth shut because he cant. That's a common trait among all of them.

Personally, I do not think he is part of the master plan because hes too emotionally dumb as a man child and number one he cant keep his mouth or twitter feed closed. Case in point is Rex Tillerson. Rex ran what was one of the most complex international publicly traded companies on earth. Yet Trump goes after him relating to smarts and IQ. Same goes for Mattis. Get real Donald.

I do agree with Trump on immigration and the NWO. On trade? Who knows what "deal" he got for us. He is an incessant liar. However, dumb is dumb and that's why I wont go towards the path of criminals and that's what I perceive the DNC as being owned by the NWO.

I'm not convinced that he's anything more than some Dumb, New Yoh Kuh, Loud-Mouth, Pawn of a president

Yes I think he is.

edit on 4-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 4-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

What bs is that? Germany doesn't have nuclear missiles. Merkel doesn't privately own nuclear missiles.
Show me one country that has open borders. I mean seriously wtf?
This whole OP is wrong, followed by lies and then some false bs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join