It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL WAR ALL THE TIME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2003/07/06/IN245802.DTL

this is definitely a great article concerning the military industrial complex that is part of this whole war on terrorism. a great article. I've always known that this military industrial complex has had a big part in a large part of what goes on in the world. I also think they fit right up there with the likes of the NWO.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Killing is big business, and business is good.

It's disheartening to know the nations are in bed with each other and have been for years...surprising to some the extent to which enemy aids enemy.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is the part of our society I hate the most, instead of coming together and prospering as a people, we would rather fight it out over such important issues as.......

"More people have died in the name of God then any other war and disease that has ever raked this planet"

Treasure (the crusades)

A stupid political belief (Vietnam)

Land Grabbing (too numerous to mention)

Greed (see any European campaign ever)

If we just took a step back and gave the politicians the guns and said go have it out, oh yeah, and take your first born son with you.........we wouldn't fight at all, it's easy to have someone else die for your country, but ask yourself if you would do it yourself.

God bless the veterans

God damn the politicians

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Is there a cable War Channel, nothing but war?

Docos, live coverage, war movies, war chat, nothing but?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
heh, soon they will put little web cams into war zones so we can see it all!

new topics

top topics

join