It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next president will make America Great just by showing up ....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk
Migrants are such a small part of the problem, they don’t even rate. You are continually screwed by the banks on a scale migrants couldn’t even conceive of, and you waste time chasing after the scraps illegals carve out. And want to know whose crimes never get reported? Who REALLY never serve time? Yeah, you know. And it’s not the Browns. It’s the fraudulent banksters, corporate predators, and Washington DC traitors to the people. And you can put every president for the last several decades.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: pexx421

The next US president will be similar to Macron which the media will admire and let in the migrants then America will be screwed big time. don't get your hopes up for the media to report on the crimes committed by the migrants when that happens.

All one needs to do is pay attention to Europe and their failure, chasing Globalism. Hillary would have continued down that same spiral as any future puppet globalist shill we elect in the future. Open borders, hate speech laws, people being arrested for things they say that hurt peoples feelings, and that's why they are pushing so hard for gun control laws. Trump is merely a delay on the globalists/Corporate agenda.

Not to worry though, Americans will elect their own globalist master as soon as Trump is gone. After Trump, I think they will make damn sure another unapproved Nationalist will have a chance to beat one of their globalist puppets.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
This is largely true. Globalism is sold as bringing the world together, but in reality it’s just allowing our banks and corporations to exploit the 3rd world even more. We have had chances to elect nonglobalists and we passed on them. The real enemy here is the bankers. They are an exponentially growing burden on the economy, who live off of other people’s work like a parasite. Who do you think wants to ban guns? The banks. Who wants to keep wages low? Bankers. Who wants to keep debt crushing? Bankers. Who wants to reduce regulations and increase workers taxes? To privatize infrastructure? To restrict our means to redress their fraud? The liquidate social security? The banks.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: mysterioustranger

An embarrassment is what he is indeed. Anyone here at Ats want their children to be like Donald Trump... Anybody?

Billionaire/ business owner/ President of the USA.

I would hope my children are even half as successful.

So you want your children to lie cheat and steal to get to the top... How noble of you...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
: The next president will make America Great just by showing up

That is SOOOOOOME standard. How pathetic that you and the liberal left think that's all it takes to make America great. I guess it doesn't matter in the least who the next president is, what they stand for, their position on issues that Americans care strongly about etc.

Wouldn't it be funny if the next POTUS outlawed abortion, raised taxes by 20% on everyone and ousted every single non citizen here illegally?

Your ideology is naive.

(post by TinySickTears removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

An embarrassment is what he is indeed. Anyone here at Ats want their children to be like Donald Trump... Anybody?

Trump's an embarrassment only to America hating liberals...

Wrong....

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Trump has a plan. This is why there are more jobs available now than can be filled in the private sector. Its also why gas prices are cheaper. Its also why all Americans are paying less in taxes. Its also why troops are leaving Syria & half of troops are leaving Afghanistan. Its also why Trump will continue to strengthen our southern border. Fyi, our system is not neo-liberal, its neo-leftist. Leftists today are against liberty not for it. Liberty is defined as the condition of being free from restriction or control. You are wrong on all counts regarding Trump not having a plan.

You are correct that establishment Republicans & Democrats are not moderate by any means, they are both neo-leftists. This is the main reason I voted for Trump because all establishment Republican and Democrat career politicians hate him. Fyi, most presidents are narcissistic. Most career politicians are narcissistic as well. Trump is also anti-globalist, unlike neo-leftists. He has taken us out of climate accords, trade deals & is against UN & NATO globalist agendas.
edit on 1-1-2019 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Don't forget the golden crapper, something all kids should aspire to having.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So you want your children to lie cheat and steal to get to the top... How noble of you...

I never stated that. I do not raise my children to "lie cheat and steal to get to the top."

Do not be upset that I would like my children to be successful.
I'm sure you wish the same for your children (or family or friends, if you have no children).

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: network dude

if you live in the US, he is your president. Even if it makes you sad. I'm sorry, I don't make the rules, I just report them.

Yes sir...sadly...you are correct...and we all should respect the office. But, we don't have to respect the office holder

It's cool, I didn't like the last guy. I ignored him mostly. Mostly.

It's a secret technique, takes years and years of practice, but I have mastered it.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I never stated that. I do not raise my children to "lie cheat and steal to get to the top."

Do not be upset that I would like my children to be successful.
I'm sure you wish the same for your children (or family or friends, if you have no children).

Trump has used power and influence to get to the top, many people have been screwed over for him to get where he is, what do you think I was saying when I asked people if the want their kids to be like Trump.

Dude everyone wants their kids to be successful that's a given, I'm upset you want your kids to be like Trump...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Re-read my first reply.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I read it the first time, you know damn well I wasn't asking people if the want their children to be successful, as I said that's a given.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Is this the same Richard Cohen that you agree with?

1986:

Cohen wrote a column in 1986 which argued owners of jewelry stores were right to refuse to allow entry to young black men because of a fear of crime.

www.bing.com... ng=en-US

Yep....one and the same unhinged Liberal piece of sh!t

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Oprah?
Elizabeth Warren?

Yeah, that will make us great again.
Sorry.
LMAO

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Aw yes Richard Cohen the New York Post Columnist. He has spent his journalistic life confused, embroiled in controversy, switching his positions with the tide or all of the above.

Why should I give a hoot about his opinion?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

The next US president will be similar to Macron which the media will admire and let in the migrants then America will be screwed big time. don't get your hopes up for the media to report on the crimes committed by the migrants when that happens.

All one needs to do is pay attention to Europe and their failure, chasing Globalism. Hillary would have continued down that same spiral as any future puppet globalist shill we elect in the future. Open borders, hate speech laws, people being arrested for things they say that hurt peoples feelings, and that's why they are pushing so hard for gun control laws. Trump is merely a delay on the globalists/Corporate agenda.

Not to worry though, Americans will elect their own globalist master as soon as Trump is gone. After Trump, I think they will make damn sure another unapproved Nationalist will have a chance to beat one of their globalist puppets.

Oh boy oh boy then do we get to be like El Salvador or Nicaragua?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Interesting read but I have a different view.

In my opinion history will look back at Obama as being one of the greatest presidents because he came after Bush and before Trump two unpopular presidents. I think that when we look over history books in 40 or 50 year's Obama is going to look like he was the JFK of this generation.

Now I know not everyone would agree with that and I could be wrong but its how I see it.

I think whoever comes after Trump will have a hard job but again time will tell.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join